• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Super Smash Siblings! 7/25/09-AT AFROS HOUSE

Master Raven

Smash Master
Btw, I'd really like to reserve a TV for my hacked Wii, 'cause it's AWESOME and I never got the chance to use my Wii in tourney in general except at ZP.

Master Raven

Smash Master
HEY GUYS SURPRISE I WON'T BE ABLE TO GO

AOEJHH
Y6JU5776
98I
7LPUJSYTN
LSNHN

SLYTPN[SL
N

SL[P
LP
LNLSLTYNL
STK
LYED[PIK689P9L7O';
[AHRA
H;RT;H
AR[]

EOKF

don't feel like going into details yeah this is the last time I'm really gonna announce I'm going anywhere right when my dad tells me he'd take me. I'm a ****ing idiot.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I might show up since I'm back home in Pompano, but I'm not sure if I'll play in tourney just because I'm so low in finances, and I'll have to head back up to Tampa for college with what I got left.

I'll show up and bring my Wii.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Get hype for this.

Read first post for more information on tourney.
PLEASE BRING WII's/BRAWL!
And of course post if your coming!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Wana get REAL personal training with me and Afro? this is the place to do it since there will be PLENTY of time for friendlies AFTER the tourny, i will be staying late as 12, if not sleep over, and the tourny will prolly end at 5.

doo math guys,
thats alot of friendlies, NO MMS REQUIRED as long as you come and enter thats all i can ask, in return 1000000 friendlies for everyone.

thiiiink about it travelers.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Wana get REAL personal training with me and Afro? this is the place to do it since there will be PLENTY of time for friendlies AFTER the tourny, i will be staying late as 12, if not sleep over, and the tourny will prolly end at 5.

doo math guys,
thats alot of friendlies, NO MMS REQUIRED as long as you come and enter thats all i can ask, in return 1000000 friendlies for everyone.

thiiiink about it travelers.
Dang, that's just what I need. Too bad being a few cities away is like being half the world apart money wise.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'm just clarifying for a friend when I'm saying this: There won't be a melee tournament, right? I'm assuming since there seems to be no mention of it on the first post.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I guess I can't make this.

With some of CFL going to HERB, and there being another tourny in CFL on this day, I won't be able to make it. Unless some choose to head down here to go to this instead, then I have a chance.

hiROI

Smash Lord
of course we'll pay the door fee!

Yea, my partner is low on cash, but i think i'll enter. My mom is going to miami, so i was i should go to my first OoCity tourny~ lols

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
of course we'll pay the door fee!

Yea, my partner is low on cash, but i think i'll enter. My mom is going to miami, so i was i should go to my first OoCity tourny~ lols
I've heard goodt hings about your peach. I wanna play it.

hiROI

Smash Lord
DTORRR: Yea ;)

Nick.Riddle: Thank you! Its allright I guess (; Is verycoolguy going? Thats the only other Peach player in Florida i havent met. Also, I would love to play your Zamus!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Unforunately yes, only full setups (tv/wii+brawl) get door fee off.
That being said please bring wii+brawl.

Also come to this bonesaw i love you.

Top Bottom