• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Ohio Smashfest

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably have to work with my engineering group on Friday but we'd be done around like 6-7, and Saturday I could play in the afternoon/evening.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's up to Q this weekend, I'm not going to be able to make anything work, though I'll probably be able to get it for next week. Odds are that I can still show if someone else holds it this week though.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yes, we do travel back in time. Cbus is too good.
I actually think the last one I personally held was that long ago. I think psy has been holding them.

SoulPech

Smash Master
For anyone in OSU:

So I heard from a friend there is a Ultimate Video Game Tournament thing going on at OSU. Has anyoe heard of this? Does this include Brawl?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Heyo, Columbus! Any of you guys going to MLG? I hope so, it's down the street from you guys!
If so you should all try and make it to this MLG Prep Tourney! and make posts and such! We're trying to gather at least all of Ohio/Inky scene and hopefully more people from the Midwest.
Midwest won't get better than the coasts because of us not working together! So let's work together!

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
What's going on this Friday? I've been busy , but if we have people here instead of Athens, I should need to get the room request in this afternoon. I know Kiest is out for other reasons, but am not sure who is around.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I don't think I'll be able to hold these unless it's for a couple of hours. I believe I'm getting thrown back on Fridays unless you guys wanna reschedule.

Nocturnez, if I still hold these, you're more than welcome to come!

Soulpech, any link?

Today: I might try coming!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Psypen, do you know who all is interested from C-Bus in coming to Athens? I know Keist is out and I guess SoulPech is in. Is there anyone else? Even for Sat-only.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
My friend comes back from college this Friday so I probly won't be playing smash until Nope's on the 15th >.>

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i need to go to a few of these for practice for MLG columbus

i live in the Hilliard area and its like a quick 25 min drive into columbus, i can bring recording equipment/ and set ups if needed

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'll be going to a concert this day. I know it's at 9 or 10ish and I think my friends wanted to do something before. I could possibly hold something from 2-3ish to 6 or 7. These things always run a bit later though, but who knows. I'll discuss something with my friends unless psy wants to host this.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
I'll let Q decide on this since my plans are ultimately tentative.

I wasn't able to officially obtain the room for Friday, but no one has it on reserve, so we should be good as long as I get set up down there (I don't see anyone else wanting it on Friday anyways), so I'd probably give me a call to make sure before heading out.

Same goes as the first week, let's say Friday 4-8 in the Mack Hall Music Room in the basement at 11th and Neil Ave? I was going to head down to Athens, but I have 4 midterms next week . . .

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
The thing soul posted was pretty lame minus the free food, I missed signups for it since they only took x number, stole someone's seat (with some byes) and essentially went on a **** 3-stock spree minus some mercy until frenchie and we did DK vs Ike on Pirate ship.

But yeah, things should be fine for tomorrow, I just need to get down there and stake it out, so feel free to give me a ring and show whenever. It will be officially 4-whenever, but I'm done with class at 9:18 and can set up whenever anyone wants for the most part.

Top Bottom