• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Ohio Smashfest

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
@Kiest
I wouldn't mind too much , but it's up for everyone else to decide or we can alternate places from time to time.

@SoulPech
Nice job representing Columbus. IIRC, you play some G&W, we should work on teams at some point.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
If people are interested, I can host Friday again, though I can only go until a bit before 8 due to other obligations.

By the looks of it, Hunky will be bringing two OUGAers as well (though I don't know which ones at the moment). I plan to place the reservation tomorrow morning after class to be safe, but let me know if you are/aren't interested this week. I hope to see you there.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
I just put in for 3-7:30 since people will be heading to Smashfield, and Hunky says he needs to get the OUGAers back at a certain time in addition to me having my own plans for the night.

Make sure to PM me your phone number, so I can send you mine to let you in and know who is calling.

Once again, we will be in the basement of Mack Hall on Neil and 11th.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Don't know what I'm going to do for sure this time around (other than actually being at the 'Fest this Friday). If I'm staying in/around Columbus for the weekend, I will have setup possible (also the case if I can logistically work out a way to Springfield/back to Athens/Columbus) but things are still up in the air.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
I know Hunky is planning on making a return trip on Sunday, so he could probably swing by where you are staying given you help pay up for the trips (he doesn't have gas money at present).

I'm sure someone here could help with the Springfield part of the trip as well.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Heh, after this week penguin, you should make a new c-bus thread so you can update the times.

Again I'll be going to smashfield after this fest at like 7:30ish.

I won't be back till Sunday night, so if anyone needs a lift, let me know.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Heh, after this week penguin, you should make a new c-bus thread so you can update the times.

Again I'll be going to smashfield after this fest at like 7:30ish.

I won't be back till Sunday night, so if anyone needs a lift, let me know.
Noob question: Smashfield = Springfield?

I'm confused =/

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Well as I just posted int he Nope's Thread....

I will be staying the weekend Friday to Sunday. I don't know if Tako is doing just Saturday, or Friday to Sat.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I may or may not be going and would like to know if I go, would Tako give me a ride. : D

Btw, psycho has a smashfest Friday correct?

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Indeed I do, about 3-7:30 since a lot of people appear to be heading out around then and I have other plans myself though we went from like 3-11 last week >_>;;

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Juu, since Hunky is being a loser, what time are you guys coming? I have a meeting at like 1 until my **** group shuts up and lets me go home when I've done enough work, but can leave a key if he is leaving too soon.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Hunky's kind of iffy on the time, but I would guess somewhere around 1 pm-ish. That means, accounting for me going to my house (on the way), we should be around your place at like 2:30-3:00-ish. It's kind of hard to get a hold of Hunky at times, yeah.

[Juushichi Edit:] @ Quivo, if you do come I'd like to take you up on some TL practice. I'm thinking that I may run some of the little Link while I'm in Smashfield.

SoulPech

Smash Master
@ Penguin: can you put down the address details on where smashfest is at tomorrow?

If it's at OSU, then I need help figuring out where it's at since...well I'm lame and I didn't attend OSU >.>;

TheKiest

Smash Champion
It's Mack Hall. Corner of 11th and Neil Avenue's basement level. You'll have to call to be let in (call me AND him cause I actually get service in the room we are in.)

Juu is already riding with me heh.

I'm taking most of OUGA (Sil, Wakka, Sole, Juu, and probably Framerate) to smashfield.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
For Saturday;

I plan on leaving around 10:30 and right now its GMoose and me. Quivo your welcome to join us, and Crow if u wanna roll with me you have to tell me so I can plan accordingly.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
****, sounds like Kiest is all over those questions.

Let the other OUGAers know that they are welcome to stop by tomorrow too, I'm not sure exactly how many from Columbus are showing and I know Frenchman will be late since he has a meeting.

Just be wary of parking, if you park at a meter at 3, you will have to run out and drop 50 cents in it at 5, other than that, everything should be as I stated before. One of the reasons I like the 4PM time, but it seemed like the extra hour would be good since most are leaving for Springfield at 7-7:30 and I have plans as well.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
He parked a good distance away for free parking last time, I don't think it would help much unfortunately. Takes me around 20ish minutes to get back from your place with a slightly gimpy knee, so it isn't terrible, but not great either.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Yeah, but I can at least cut the distance AND have someone to walk with.

@Q: I'll send you a text before I leave.

So, OUGA final car for this is...
Hunky
Wakka
Sil
Juu
Penguin's GF? .... point is not Sole/Frame

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
PsychoPen, I guess we're leaving later than I thought we would be so expect us anywhere from 3pm to 3:30 pm. Maybe, maybe a little later than that since I have some trips that I need/want to make while I'm in Columbus and Hunky is being nice enough to drive me to.

Top Bottom