• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker 1/23/10

Purple

Hi guys!

Combo Breaker 5

Registration Starts 2:00pm

Door fee 10.00

Pot Fee 10.00

Smash Brothers Brawl Melee

Street Fighter IV

Blazblue

Tekken 6

Marvel Vs Capcom

Last Combo Breaker!
in tournament center

Confirmed Entrants
Player-1
Player-3
Chez
Albino
Albino's friend
Antic
Yiff
BBQ
Frozen Popo
BigLou
Turtl
APC
APC's brother
APC's other brother
Dynomite​

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
We should make good use of this tourney.
It'll be the last one that Waba can use the tournament training center for.

I expect melee to be big at this, guys!

Purple

Hi guys!
Remember that this is the last one in the tournament center everyone.

What does that mean to you?

You're sharing the area with other paying customers, much more distractions, the tournament can potentially be ran by everyone, making brackets easier, etc.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I got a surprise this time around guys ;3.
You say this before nearly every tournament, Albino, and proceed to lose every friendly you play with said character, so no one ever knows what it is. Although it's not like anyone cared/was afraid to begin with.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
lol it's not about me rayku/bbq ha.

It's a person.....
for the last time i main dedede and second ice climbers and play gdubs in teams. I don't know how long it's been like this, yet you continue to bring up the past where I couldn't find a secondary.

Incorrect assumptions are funny :laugh:[

P.S- I don't even play friendlies at tournaments for the most part, and on the rare occasion that I do It's not my main/secondary. I'd appreciate it if you'd get your facts straight kthnx.

Rayku

Smash Lord
lol it's not about me rayku/bbq ha.

It's a person.....
for the last time i main dedede and second ice climbers and play gdubs in teams. I don't know how long it's been like this, yet you continue to bring up the past where I couldn't find a secondary.

Incorrect assumptions are funny :laugh:[

P.S- I don't even play friendlies at tournaments for the most part, and on the rare occasion that I do It's not my main/secondary. I'd appreciate it if you'd get your facts straight kthnx.
I don't even recall the last time GA Brawl did teams you played teams.

The lack of friendlies is something I don't buy. I oftentimes see you playing Brawl when there is no tournament yet.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Me hardly entering teams Is changing very soon. *not that GA will have teams but still*

I think the last tournament I played some friendlies with jamaal/scatz/artdude when I first arrived, but nobody was playing very serious. Just picking random characters and sandbagging n ****. I got up after a little. Before that I don't really recall myself doing so.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Well a lot of times I want to do teams, but I use to be really bad at them.

Now I feel that I've gotten better at teams, and have teammates I'll try to enter them more.

Although the idea of "RR winnter takes all" teams doesn't really appeal to me, I like teams and think they're fun.

I just wish more people would enter, I remember when we had actual team tournaments =/

Player-1

Smash Legend
Attendance list so far:
Player-1
Player-3
Chez
Albino
Albino's secret gay lover
Antic
Yiff
BBQ
Frozen Popo
BigLou
Turtl
APC
APC's brother
APC's other brother

BBQ°

Smash Champion
**** dyno, I had a dream last night that your sig was spreading. I saw like 3 random guys with the same exact sig. I don't even know why you still have that as your sig.

/skaterbaj wants to be on the list...But cant for Obv reasons >_>
someone house this man.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Is anyone else actually going to ATL revival? If the attendance for this is a bit higher than that tourney, then I may just come CB.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
**** dyno, I had a dream last night that your sig was spreading. I saw like 3 random guys with the same exact sig. I don't even know why you still have that as your sig.

someone house this man.
dont you live in a dorm?

@sig: well, when i am making bad jokes and whatnot that others find not funny or when i am getting flamed just like every other day, i look down to my sig and it turns my frown upside down.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to be there.

But my parents may be mad because i'm going to pound, but i'll see.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
dont you live in a dorm?

@sig: well, when i am making bad jokes and whatnot that others find not funny or when i am getting flamed just like every other day, i look down to my sig and it turns my frown upside down.
yeah, but I'll have no place for him to stay.

and I don't see why your sig would make you smile? I already explained to you that I don't like Brawl. Sure, I'll play friendlies, but I hate the way the game is played in tournaments.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yeah, but I'll have no place for him to stay.

and I don't see why your sig would make you smile? I already explained to you that I don't like Brawl. Sure, I'll play friendlies, but I hate the way the game is played in tournaments.
Yes you have stated that, but the fact that the sig is so ironic is funny. Ill probably get rid of it soon once i find a legit sigshop that is active =/

Top Bottom