• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker 1/23/10

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lol DYNO has my SP? Do you also have my charger? I had forgotten who had it for a while, I've been looking around.
yes i have your SP and your charger, i was suppose to money match turtl 6 on 6 but it never happened. =/ Thanks anyway.
Dyno I have plenty of room for footage. I can use my own micro sd card just in case.

<3 my phone that records up to 30 minutes at a time
good stuff, thanks for the help man :)

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
cya yall at 2:00 i'll be probably the first person there like last time >_< so whos going to be there when the doors open =o

Purple

Hi guys!
Blu3 i can play you later in the night after work.

i want to play friendlies with everyone today, don't leave so early guys :(

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Teams

1: Wario and Yoshi (Billy and Big lou)
2: Teams Pokemon....masters (Rayku and reflex)
3: shoot more peanuts (player 1 and player 3)
4: Op Thirsty (Diablo and Dino)
5: We r not as good as we think we r (Scat and Neo X)
5: Kirby team (Eli and Yellow)
7: Mashmellow Power (Yiff and MCPee pants)

Brawl Singles

1: Reflex
2: player 1
3: Big lou
4: billy
5: dyno
5: Scat
7: Super Villian
7: Turtle
9: 4GOD
9: player 3
9: Eli
9: Neo X
13: Dude
13: Diablo
13: Link quen
13: Half
17: Alex
17: Frozen hobo
17: Mercy

Melee

1: Xiff
2: Full Metal
3: C
4: Soft
5: Rayku
5: Ovo
7: MonkeyX4
7: BBQ
9: Tired V
9: Tubes

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF....

Dyno I still have your wiimote. :( Sorry I forgot to give it back to you. I'll be at the next CB if you are going or I could try to send it to you.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF....

Dyno I still have your wiimote. :( Sorry I forgot to give it back to you. I'll be at the next CB if you are going or I could try to send it to you.
lol yes you do. Uh, i dont know how you can give it to me, but if you think of a way please tell me.

SHOUTOUTS:

@NeoX: hey it was great talking to you today. I am really sorry that you were tired and werent on top of your game today, **** happens :( Your wario is always improving and i see that you are coming to tournaments trying out new stuff and i see lots of potential. Post in the wario boards more offten, i am sure u can make the backroom if you do. You have a really good wario. your air game is really fast, faster than mine! Great games!

@ Scatt: im not sure how much footage you got, but ill check soon. i hope you got some lol. good stuff in teams. those SDs on FD was a bummer though :( nice job in singles though!

@Diablo: i didnt blow you off in teams this time :) that rainbow match shoulda been ours but its k **** happens. You are a great doubles partner and you actually watch and react to your parter good ****! We have to practice doubles.

@Bill_: sucks we didnt get the friendlies in. I really dont know how to beat you. not just to win, but actually stand a chance. Jigglypuff failed :( idk i have to have faith in my wario. remind me to go all wario next time. Sorry if you thought i was sandbagging when i went jigglypuff. I just ran out of options and i took a really bad risk. Looking back i think i had a better chance going mario.

@4God: That matchup is rough. It was really nice playing you for the first time ever, but i didnt like how our first match went. I hope to see you at more tournies though. Your Dedede really surprised me. I didnt think it was as good as it was, to be honest. Good **** man.

@Lounis: i almost had you on brinstar. came down to the end but your dance moves are too good. I want to beat you someday.. Teams next tourney! Bring your hat!

@albino: rainbow cruise speaks for itself. i dont think i have to type anything.

@Xif: I owe you one. when your getting combo'd in melee or anything ill be by your side for that. Thanks :)

@Everyone else: So glad you all could make it out here. I wish to see all of you again soon.

@waba: bye bye beautiful.

DRN

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Scatt- Next time i'll get u. Wish i could have beaten u in the mm to redeem myself a little :/.

Lounis- Im glad i at least went far enough to vs u again. Some day i'll be the one to continue though.... :luigi2:

Billy- Wish i could have done some friendlies i dont think i vsed u one time throughout the whole day.

Gabe- Super fun practice ur marth and learn to space correctly!

Albino- Good matches to bad the way our set goes is whoever wins first will prob come out on top.

ArtDude- Second match was wierd, u played my zss differently then normally. Good matches either way though was fun sorry i couldnt do to many friendlies.

Neo x- Good games dude ur warios really good. I was actually really surprised the grab release worked while u were holding down. My plan was just to try to get u w/ a fsmash after u got out :/

Reflex- super fun vsing u. Glad i finally got to play u. Armor <3

Elev8 & Calvin- Where u at guys. I wanted to play u both so bad.

Player 1- U know u want to play Purple Diddy <3

Jamaal- Show up earlier next time! Thx for the dollar.

Saltix- Man u suck lol

Dyno- This shoutout is only to say- Wheres my shoutout ;o.

Everyone else- Wish i could have played u more or talked to u more

Player-1

Smash Legend
Brawl Singles

1: Reflex(Pokemon Trainer)
2: player 1(Diddy)
3: Big lou(Luigi/Snake)
4: billy(Snake)
5: dyno(Wario/MK/Wolf)
5: Scat(Luigi/Snake)
7: Super Villian/Alby(D3/ICs)
7: Turtle(Falco/ZSS)

is this right?

also I'm going to start posting results into the tournament results forums, just to get GA a bit of recognition.

shoutouts tomorrow

BBQ°

Smash Champion
If I could've taken games off Cornel and Soft, I would be happy. I was so close.

FullMetal, we need to play more next time.

Soft- I was really glad I was able to play you a lot today. You opened my eyes a good bit.

Cornel- I'm glad I had you in brackets. It was surprisingly fun to play against you. And thanks for the encouragement. It's always cool to hear words of impressment from someone much better than I am.

Monkey- Nice meeting you and playing against your Link and Marth. You've got the drive to get better so that will only lead to greater things.

Rayku- thanks for the ride. I really appreciated it

Billy- I have so much fun playing against you. I want a day where I can just hog you all to myself.

Michael- Good games, although I felt I should've been playing better. I actually want to be able to consistently beat you one day, so that means I still have a drive to get better in Brawl <3

Lounis- I could tell that you were a little off today. I think MLG Hawaii winners finals wore you down a little too much. You will beat Player-1 next time when you don't exhaust all of your mindgames and tech skill on mp4.

RJ- stop suiciding so much and just **** me lol. Good games. I had a blast playing with you. You should come by SPSU some time and play with us all.

Tubes- we definitely didn't play enough today. we will make up for it tomorrow :)

Player-3- it was good seeing you again. I was really impressed with your Marth in Brawl. You were ******. Next time when we do Brawl friendlies, let's do some serious matches. Ganondorf future dittos were amazing lol. And don't forget the Falcon free for all on hyrule... too **** good.

XIF- it was cool hanging with you during the weekend and thanks for the ride to waba. I appreciate the tips... now I just need to figure out how to get to the next level of play. You and soft both made me realize today that it's time for me to level up lol. btw, your mario party 4 performance was very impressive. If you didn't get DQ'd the first round I'm sure you would've made it to top 32 easily.

Albino- you know I love you

hopefully I didn't forget anyone...

DRN

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles

4: billy(Snake)
7: Super Villian(D3/ICs)
7: Turtl(Falco/ZSS)

is this right?

also I'm going to start posting results into the tournament results forums, just to get GA a bit of recognition.

shoutouts tomorrow
Put my Name as Turtl and i think Billy used shiek against dyno at least once in their set but i cant say for sure.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Dyno if you have any footage of my diddy kong from your smash fest or the tourney last night, can you please upload it?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey Dyno you should definitely upload my barline match against Chez/Jamaal for the lol factor.

Player-1

Smash Legend
shoutouts:

Reflex-Good stuff, fun matches. Rarghagfafgadgrg, I had you guys in doubles -.-, in GF I felt like I was still trying to play Squirtle like he was wigi, I really wish WF was recorded instead =(, but your PT is amazing and Squirtle is dumb.

Biglou-Good matches, close set in losers, fighting Luigi is scary ****, fsmash and up-b are terrifying >.> Luigi is still the best char in this game and broken as **** though.

Scatt-Your Luigi is still amazing, good matches.

Diablo-GGs, you need to be more self confident when you play, IMO.

Turtle-Purple Diddy is dumb, too many people use him, best green diddy in the nation =)

Dyno-We didn't get to do Northview Vs West Forsyth =(, the next time I get an air release off stage vs you...well you'll see my new trick ^.^

Fenix-you're dumb.

Rayku-Same thing I said to Reflex about teams, I'll get you for that >.>, Ike doesn't have combos, he just jabs you then fsmashes you and you die.

Alby-srs diddy training. You should of had Dyno on RC, blame Xif, ALWAYS blame Xif.

Billy-Good stuff on fourth, you're improved since last time I saw you with that Snake like 5 times as much, good stuff in teams, but we only lost because we didn't have green, i'll get you next time in rock, paper, scissors. /johns.

Bye bye tournament center =(

Player-1

Smash Legend
This is the one I'll be posting in an hour or 2, any thing I'm missing?

Brawl Singles

4: billy(Snake/Sheik)
7: Super Villian/Alby(D3/ICs)
7: Turtl(Falco/ZSS)

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
Sorry I couldn't come. We got real far behind schedule and I ended up bouncing before we would show up late. I was looking forward to battling you guys, too.

Top Bottom