• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker 1/23/10

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to this.

And I'll win melee singles. Also can somebody team with me for melee doobles?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
This is going to be ****.
Get hype for this guys!

Me and Soft are going to be there running a **** train.
And getting off the whole time, not just when we're done. ;)

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
So what does the attendance look like so far?If I do happen to come to this, I will most likely be teaming with Neo-x for brawl dubs. :) Will there be a Brawl+ tourney too? I'm gonna bring my sd card just in though.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Scatt you should team with me in Brawl doubles.

It'd be nice to have a Brawl+ tournament.

Rayku

Smash Lord
KO, I don't think there would be any confirmation of it happening until day-of, and even then it would only be a small side event :/

Rayku

Smash Lord
Saltix if you want a teammate, ask people individually. Obviously people have seen your posts after the first 3 attempts, and they're not biting.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i actually probably can't make this due to
1) dad pick up at airport
2) dan's super birthday bros

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone, this is Waba Game.

Things have been very rough for Waba's staff and we've turned to having a schedule. From now until February 25th, instead of opening 2pm everyday to 12pm everyday, we are now closed Mondays and Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays we are open from 2pm to 12pm, and on Fridays open from 7pm to 3am.

If you have any questions or complaints, for us. Please PM me or "Pervatasaurus" , he will relay the message to me.

-Waba

Saltix

Smash Lord
Hello everyone, this is Waba Game.

Things have been very rough for Waba's staff and we've turned to having a schedule. From now until February 25th, instead of opening 2pm everyday to 12pm everyday, we are now closed Mondays and Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays we are open from 2pm to 12pm, and on Fridays open from 7pm to 3am.

If you have any questions or complaints, for us. Please PM me or "Pervatasaurus" , he will relay the message to me.

-Waba
And Saturdays???

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. No, I do not want to team with you Saltix. I might, though. We'll see when tourney happens :)

Edit: Sweet I have a Melee teammate now. Two people that are a threat to themselves and others!

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
So this saturday its going to be open at 12:00pm?

Saltix

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. No, I do not want to team with you Saltix. I might, though. We'll see when tourney happens :)

Edit: Sweet I have a Melee teammate now. Two people that are a threat to themselves and others!
Gah, so now I pretty much HAVE to show up, just in case
lol okay

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Alright. I will be showing up for sure this Saturday.

Registrations will be at 2:00?
Doubles beings at 3:00-3:30?
Singles start after or during doubles finals?

@Rayku: sorry i forgot about your SP. I will be brining that. (Turtl never did the money match, i had that sh*t won though :p)
@Art/Frozen: My wii is updated to 4.2U. Thanks in advance for the help <3
@Scatt: You think we can both record stuff and have 2 sourses of video. The more footage the better. Ill give u a micro SD before you start so that way i can take all the footage home easily. I want to make this video to remember the great times we had at waba game and to hopefully we will continue having memorable moments.
@Everyone else: I hope to see you there. I am very hyped for this tourney. I expect the PingPong room to be remembered for this even!

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
That pingpong room was ownage =( too bad stupid company bought it :( hmm i'll be there at 2:00pm sharp or is it 12:00pm? hmm melee foreva. CYA YALL THERE =D WABA WEEKLIES BEEE THERE =D <3

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lol DYNO has my SP? Do you also have my charger? I had forgotten who had it for a while, I've been looking around.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Dyno I have plenty of room for footage. I can use my own micro sd card just in case.

<3 my phone that records up to 30 minutes at a time

Top Bottom