• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker 1/23/10

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Remember that this is the last one in the tournament center everyone.

What does that mean to you?

You're sharing the area with other paying customers, much more distractions, the tournament can potentially be ran by everyone, making brackets easier, etc.
If we go back to the shop, we get that nice comfy couch again. :bee:

Rayku

Smash Lord
Change that to major tournaments, and you're right BBQ. Don't ever see me doing that **** to people in tourney. Fight like a man.

Also, I -loved- being in the main building. It was actually moderately heated and had comfortable seats.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
uhm since this is like the last time we r going to have a tourney in the table tennis place i can bring my cam and recored crap and post it on youtube if yall want or some one do it cuz its my moms. just to switch things up since this will be the last combo breaker? just a suggestion(dont flame me >_<)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
You could have the ganondorf sig.

Totally the best sig ever.
Im not that into melee.

uhm since this is like the last time we r going to have a tourney in the table tennis place i can bring my cam and recored crap and post it on youtube if yall want or some one do it cuz its my moms. just to switch things up since this will be the last combo breaker? just a suggestion(dont flame me >_<)
I am willing to cam and edit.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
cool so how do u want to set it up? like the vid WABA WEEKLIES BE THERE or r u just going to recored random stuff like clips of matches or takes pic or what? i can help if u need it =D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
cool so how do u want to set it up? like the vid WABA WEEKLIES BE THERE or r u just going to recored random stuff like clips of matches or takes pic or what? i can help if u need it =D
I dont have a legit camera at the moment that i can use for vids but we can get whatever footage and then do stuff from there. 2MP camera phone ftw.

ide like to do highlights and all of matches and people. mostly people and have it like an advertisement video for waba.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Attendance list so far:
Player-1
Player-3
Chez
Albino
Albino's secret gay lover
Antic
Yiff
BBQ
Frozen Popo
BigLou
Turtl
APC
APC's brother
APC's other brother
Tubes
Fullmetal
Durango
Durango's Friend
Monkey
FlEa_16
Miles
ShaSlam
ArtDude
Umby
Dynomite
Scatt

Are Billy, Kismet, Rayku, Scatz, and Reflex coming?

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I dont have a legit camera at the moment that i can use for vids but we can get whatever footage and then do stuff from there. 2MP camera phone ftw.

ide like to do highlights and all of matches and people. mostly people and have it like an advertisement video for waba.
crap i cant bring my moms cam she dont want it to get stolen lol but hopefully the vid will be awesome how long can it last up to minutes wise

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I should probably mention that any tourney I go to Neo X and Link Q will most likely be there too. If you guys need to, you can use my phone since it has 5mps. :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I should probably mention that any tourney I go to Neo X and Link Q will most likely be there too. If you guys need to, you can use my phone since it has 5mps. :)
LOL k im not sure why exactly we are doing this but i dont need a reason to make a video. sure ill use your phone to make the vid. your phone have a micro sd slot? so i can just get the footage on my micro sd and take it home.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Attendance list so far:
Player-1
Player-3
Chez
Albino
Antic
Yiff
BBQ
Frozen Popo
BigLou
Turtl
APC
APC's brother
APC's other brother
Tubes
Fullmetal
Durango
Durango's Friend
Monkey
FlEa_16
Miles
ShaSlam
ArtDude
Umby
Dynomite
Scatt
Neo X
Link Queen
Iblis
SleepyK

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Attendance list so far:
Player-1
Player-3
Chez
Albino
Antic
Yiff
BBQ
Frozen Popo
BigLou
Turtl
APC
APC's brother
APC's other brother
Tubes
Fullmetal
Durango
Durango's Friend
Monkey
FlEa_16
Miles
ShaSlam
ArtDude
Umby
Dynomite
Scatt
Neo X
Link Queen
Iblis
SleepyK

Ok this is a lot of ppl comin to cccccombo breaker =) waba is going to make some money LOL

Rayku

Smash Lord
monkey you should MM me in any Smash game (I'm mainly asking about Brawl+, but if you'd want something in another I'd be down)

Purple

Hi guys!
Ok this is a lot of ppl comin to cccccombo breaker =) waba is going to make some money LOL
No we aren't, we're just paying the bills my man.

@rayku - you should MM people better than you and gain experience so you MM more people worse than you. Gains more money and more experience in the long run.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
monkey is better than me in Brawl+

Well not any more..... i stoped playing brawk+ for like 1-2 months =( ive been play melee/vbrawl since and getting my skillz up in both :D u should of came to waba 2 weeks ago i was there and was reping link in melee lol i beat tubes CF in a money match close match wish it was recored. i cant do any money matches at combo breaker cuz i only have 20 bucks and i need that for the entry fee and melee singels tourney D: but we can do some friendlies in Brawk+

BTW does anyone have any recording equipment cuz i would love to have some melee matches recorded so i can see what i need to work on and see other ppls matches i missed =) hope to see yall there =D

Rayku

Smash Lord
Well not any more..... i stoped playing brawk+ for like 1-2 months =( ive been play melee/vbrawl since and getting my skillz up in both :D u should of came to waba 2 weeks ago i was there and was reping link in melee lol i beat tubes CF in a money match close match wish it was recored. i cant do any money matches at combo breaker cuz i only have 20 bucks and i need that for the entry fee and melee singels tourney D: but we can do some friendlies in Brawk+
I hate "rust" johns, because I haven't played Brawl+ since the last time I played you, and I don't give them. Man the f*ck up and play lol. In fact, I haven't played Brawl in over two weeks either. Melee's been about a week.

No johns.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I hate "rust" johns, because I haven't played Brawl+ since the last time I played you, and I don't give them. Man the f*ck up and play lol. In fact, I haven't played Brawl in over two weeks either. Melee's been about a week.

No johns.
who do u main is melee? if so r u going to the melee tourney or brawl and how am i going to money match with no money lolz thats y i said i'll do friendlies

Rayku

Smash Lord
who do u main is melee? if so r u going to the melee tourney or brawl and how am i going to money match with no money lolz thats y i said i'll do friendlies
Yes, but you also gave a list of johns before saying you didn't have money.

I main Ganondorf and Fox in Melee, I'm entering both probably.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Yes, but you also gave a list of johns before saying you didn't have money.

I main Ganondorf and Fox in Melee, I'm entering both probably.
did it really matter if i said it before or after D: point is i'll be broke D=

Saltix

Smash Lord
im going...but i need an address. XD and by address i mean street number. lol, uts not on the bottom
it's on the bottom of the flyer
fine print haha

and according to some of the posts in here, there are no more team tourneys?
someone elaborate please

T3h Albino

Smash Master
No saltix, we use to get like 8 teams maybe even double 10+ teams to enter doubles. Now we're lucky if we get 5 teams to play.This go round I think more people are going to enter though. ANDDDD I myself will be entering teams with faze, and we're going to wreck. So uhhh get your teams **** down GA.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i will not be in teams:
1 i'll be broke =(
2 cuz i suck at them xD

cya yall at CB

Btw can anyone record matches for melee D: i want to see what i need work on see other ppl matches i missed =D

Saltix

Smash Lord
No saltix, we use to get like 8 teams maybe even double 10+ teams to enter doubles. Now we're lucky if we get 5 teams to play.This go round I think more people are going to enter though. ANDDDD I myself will be entering teams with faze, and we're going to wreck. So uhhh get your teams **** down GA.
who is Faze

BigLou, Jamaal, Rayku, Billy, someone team with me!

Top Bottom