• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

JOE!

Smash Hero

crappy preview is crappy but, Im trying to make PTAD into Planet Wisp...

anybody know how to move the camera around quickly in Brawlbox? this stage is tremendous

John2k4

The End of an Era
I think you can hold down either Control, or Shift. One of those would move it faster for me.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Thanks, huuuuge help knowing that XD

also, changed it up a bit, does it look like planet wisp at all from just the road?

now, I just need a way to see the damn sky/floor...

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
meowth is awesome but needing a oneslot resize i think he is too big
he is about same size as pikachu
Nothing in Brawl is to scale... Ivysaur should be nearly as tall as Lucario, and Charizard should be 5 times as tall as Pikachu.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
R7, would you be happy if I did bongo bongo?
you could use it in your boss character :3
That would be interesting, although I would have to remake all the animations... on the other hand, the model would look a lot better, and I could probably adapt the old animations for this better model.

You know what? Let's give it a go. :3

... While on the subject, I have two models that I've been looking to have imported. Any chance you lend a hand with those? One is also part of the boss pack (the replacement final boss, to be specific), but the other is pretty much for amusement.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Super Mario 64 Bowser looks a bit too big, so I'm pretty sure that some resizing is in order.

Still, it would be amusing to set up a SM64 Bowser vs. Brawl Bowser match-up.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
First we have Gengars on motorcycles, now we have Petey.

Imagine what could be next...
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Card games.

Eh, someone had to say it.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
WHAT DA HECK IS A MOTORCYCLE?

We should play while standing completely still. On. THE. GROUND.

No, but seriously, Petey looks awesome.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Where did that Dry Bones model come from? It looks different from the ones from Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Mario Sports Mix.

mariodk

Smash Ace

afew thing is wrong with Geno´s boneset but i will fix it and he will get his own boneset (still so we can port animations from a brawl char. to Geno for like hurt animations) moveset still over ToonLink
but will do a oneslot over TL or a other

Razanak7

Smash Ace
he is from M&S ATOWG :3
the mld0 there the head and body was 2 diffirent mdl0s xD

look what I did :3 the one who guess what i did wins 10 cookies :3
Other than the arms clipping through the body, it looks really good. The animated eyes really brings it together.

Also, merely out of curiosity, if you do import Bongo Bongo, which character will it go over? The original may be DK, but importing gives some better opportunities. Ganondorf and Pit come to mind for various reasons, but regardless, let me know. :3

afew thing is wrong with Geno´s boneset but i will fix it and he will get his own boneset (still so we can port animations from a brawl char. to Geno for like hurt animations) moveset still over ToonLink
Wait, Geno has a model?

I like where this is going.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

What the?!?

Where did that model come from?

mariodk

Smash Ace
more previews:

and more proof i got SSJ mode to work

i have done the impossible (or atleast impossible over captain falcon)
this is the main reason why goku over pit :D

Friedslick6

Smash Cadet
The...
...The transition isn't that good. Could you get some kind of blinding light effect to cover it up?

E-scope12

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo

Rigging Melee mewtwo over lucario's boneset!

and this is how it looks like when it's has animation!

bad part is I used a bad MODEL from the start D:
doesn't have texture, only one polygon and eyes is missing.
I need a better one lol!
luckly I only fixes his head and bust and started with his left arm so it was not so big vain xD
How did you do that?

Top Bottom