• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
We just need Yoshi from SM64 and we'll have all the main characters from SM64 :bee:

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
why you use con models when you can use uns/2 models!
just gotta import and rig them :p

Django

Smash Rookie
:bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

So Hyped!

When could a possible mecha mewtwo version come out? Just wondering.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Since Lucario's tail is short and there are no bones through the length of Mewtwo's tail, doesn't that mean that half of his tail will be stiff all the time?

mariodk

Smash Ace
you can do a mewtwo just for PSAs to mewtwo if you like :D

btw i also want oneslot cuz i am sure going to use that model but with kid buu moveset

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
MarioDK!
Did you ever get a chance to look at the Sonic with Mario hat .max file I sent you?

mariodk

Smash Ace
MarioDK!
Did you ever get a chance to look at the Sonic with Mario hat .max file I sent you?
yes but i had to rerig Sonic and his bones :( and i already got many projects WIP right now :( (also with Goku model you sent the bones was not rigged)

i was thinking it was already rigged bones then you import the brawlbox .dae to 3ds and save the scene as .max

if it was i can done SOnic with mario hat in 5mins at same time with beyond´s Goku as SSj1,2,3

did you removed the Skin modifer in 3ds max on Goku? also for Sonic ?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
yes but i had to rerig Sonic and his bones :( and i already got many projects WIP right now :( (also with Goku model you sent the bones was not rigged)

i was thinking it was already rigged bones then you import the brawlbox .dae to 3ds and save the scene as .max

if it was i can done SOnic with mario hat in 5mins at same time with beyond´s Goku as SSj1,2,3

did you removed the Skin modifer in 3ds max on Goku? also for Sonic ?
When I sent Goku, I believe he had no skin modifier.

I think Sonic did, though. I couldn't even get Sonic to import into BrawlBox without an error after I added the hat. It happens whenever I had a hat to someone...

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Scraggy need a weapon instead for Lucas treestick (which is a model attach to lucas) and since I seeing Scraggy as a child, I gave him the perfect weapon!

I gave him the cleffa doll :]
this is his SideSmash, smashing the opponent with his precious doll :3

the charge up on SideSmash

a special made Win2. instead for lucas old treestick poking with in on the ground, he is hugging his doll with happyness x3
the win2 will propely not affect desync in game so it will come with the special win2 :3

Looking at the pics, it will always follow the direction that the end of the tail bone is pointing, right? I guess that's not too bad.
yeah, but still little stiff just at the end of the mewtwo's model's tail

Meowth rigged over toonlink with a guitar as a sword!

(custom animation)

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Looking awesome, Pikazz! Nice quick thinking on the Poké Doll. And I love that Meowth too

But

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE teach us your PAT0 editing ways. I wanna revamp my Roll over Toon Link with an import but I want her to actually have facial expressions.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
found out what's causing the Miscolor Shading glitch

2 more pics in here

Looking awesome, Pikazz! Nice quick thinking on the Poké Doll. And I love that Meowth too

But

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE teach us your PAT0 editing ways. I wanna revamp my Roll over Toon Link with an import but I want her to actually have facial expressions.
do you mean you want do have Roll with toon links PAT0 or do you wanna do completely new PAT0s?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mewtwo never opens his mouth though. It should stay closed. xD

Top Bottom