• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

mariodk

Smash Ace
since KC-MM is down so i guess i should post this here:

SSJ aura is done for SSJ mode to goku over Pit
and new big spirit bomb animations inc. SSj tranfrom

if i can´t port CF´s up-taunt fire effect to Pit i just make a Red version for that to Kaioken mode
the .gif is alittle bad so i made a Video for it instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwiA3UTQgvE

Razanak7

Smash Ace
since KC-MM is down so i guess i should post this here:

SSJ aura is done for SSJ mode to goku over Pit
and new big spirit bomb animations inc. SSj tranfrom

if i can´t port CF´s up-taunt fire effect to Pit i just make a Red version for that to Kaioken mode
the .gif is alittle bad so i made a Video for it instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwiA3UTQgvE
It looks nice, but it also looks about as effective as Goldeen.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Also... i need help with one thing

I want to do some Vertex over Falcon but i cant import the Falcon Dae in 3dmax 2010 (I can for the bones but the model looks buggy and i cant work with it) any ideas?

mariodk

Smash Ace
btw i think my goku over pit will be the First PSA ever with a Transfrom as a Mode like as Kaioken and not just Transfrom as a attack like as a FS

mariodk

Smash Ace
only one problem with the PSA right now:
N-B dont got hitboxes even after i added them
after N-B is the PSA done but not the whole Goku over Pit pack
since i still needing to make saiyan armor(for the non team alt. colour),GT cloth(for blue) for alt colours
and make oneslot SSJ2,3 tranfroms too
for ppl who dont know it
Normal/SSJ head/Hair(in one model) is oneslot cuz of it is over Pit´s Bow
the whole goku is 2 models the head/Hair is over Pit´s bow and pit´s bow is inside (fitPitXX.pac/pcs)
and the body is over Pit

so if we getting SSJ4 import and i port it to over Pit the SSJ4 wont get a normal head or SSj1,2,3 head
you can have it like this cuz of it is oneslot:
normal: normal form(normal/kaioken mode),SSj1(SSJ mode)
Red: SSJ4(normal/kaioken mode),SSj4(SSJ mode)
Blue: SSJ1(normal/kaioken mode),SSj3(SSJ mode)

mariodk

Smash Ace
idk who that is but the rig looks really good
awesome work

progress on Goku over pit (with SSj mode):
only Fixing N-B,DragonFist model left and then the PSA is ready for Beta testers(needing KC-MM to be back for link to the dragonFist model and a guide i needing to fix the N-B)

what left to do until it is ready to be uploaded to anyone/BV:
feedback from beta testers and edit the PSA based on the feedback, the two alt. colours model imports: saiyan armor/GT cloth, making normal/SSJ1,2,3 head models so you can have any combo of what you wanted of tranfroms to be as normal/kaioken mode and what tranform you wanted to be in SSJ mode,
revamps of my own CSP/BPs i made afew days since

alt. versions of the PSA like SSJ/kaioken mode dont hurting self but still boosting speed or dmg,SSJ mode/kaioken without hurting self and without boosting anything

maybe i will add it :
SSJ2,3 mode boosting both speed/dmg but hurting your self really much and also if filesize in FitpitXX.pac/pcs is ok for one more SSJ head or it will possible be SSj mode with Kaioken :D

Lionman

Smash Champion
Thank you, your DB work is awesome too, i cant wait for a Bardock import over Falcon *winks.

The characters are Kamen Rider Birth and Protobirth from Kamen Rider OOO, a power rangers but mainly style show (Tokusatsu)

Alexjol helped me a lot with this telling me how to rig the model propely, the finger bones act weird with the model vertices as you can see in the video you wont notice it.

It seems brawlvault is up, im going to upload it later,i need to finish the battle portraits but i cant now (Im in a cybercafe right now)

mariodk

Smash Ace
Thank you, your DB work is awesome too, i cant wait for a Bardock import over Falcon *winks.

The characters are Kamen Rider Birth and Protobirth from Kamen Rider OOO, a power rangers but mainly style show (Tokusatsu)

Alexjol helped me a lot with this telling me how to rig the model propely, the finger bones act weird with the model vertices as you can see in the video you wont notice it.

It seems brawlvault is up, im going to upload it later,i need to finish the battle portraits but i cant now (Im in a cybercafe right now)
if we gets a bardock i will port it for goku over Pit and bardock will get a SSj tranfrom for the moveset :D (maybe) just as long i got the .max 3ds save scene file of him then he is done any DBZ char. with CF´s boneset i will port for goku over Pit moveset (that dont mean make vegeta over CF´s boneset since he will also get SSj mode for moveset over Wolf)

Lionman

Smash Champion
The feet work fine, trust me, the model has pretty simple vertices and i rigged them the best way i could, i didnt notice anything strange ingame

im going to recheck the rigging to see if i can fix it

Edit: Ok i fixed it

Edit2: it seems the fix made their feet to act weird in Wait animations... i will just leave it as it was

this was a test to check how the sentai game models work with falcon, the results are cool

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
The badass kitten!

MEOWTH!

planing to release dry bones and meowth soon, the only problem why mewtwo and scraggy is delayed is because I waiting for one thing about those 2 D:

more pics here:

one thing is sad, his SRT0 works little TOO well.
I believe I know how to fix this

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Only problem with that Meowth is that the texture difference around his eyes is very visible. You're going to fix that right?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
No, I mean right in the middle of his face by his nose, where his eye texture mirrors, you can clearly see the patch where the eye texture meets the rest of his face texture. And I mean the fur around his eyes, not the eyes themselves.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
No, I mean right in the middle of his face by his nose, where his eye texture mirrors, you can clearly see the patch where the eye texture meets the rest of his face texture. And I mean the fur around his eyes, not the eyes themselves.
that, I had tooseperate one object into 2 to get 2 eyes to have a better srt0 D:
dont know how to fix it however

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Animation for my Tekkaman Blade PSA.

It's Tekkaman Blade's A attack Shamshir. It took a little while to animate, since I decided (like a total boss) to properly animate the fingers for when he spins the blade around in his hand (which is something not even Nintendo did with their blade wielding characters. What they did was set the hand in one open position while they just let the blade spin. I altered the fingers every couple of frames so that it would look more like he's actually spinning it. Fine details XD)

mariodk

Smash Ace
@sdo0m its too bad tekkaman blade is over pit too :( but i guess it will be a great PSA cuz its coming from you and will for sure try it

but i think my goku over pit will maybe overshadow it and even more with his SSJ mode but then yours V-joe will get more popular cuz ppl sure moving goku to pit now

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I think it's going to be a tough battle. Well-known anime vs well-known PSAer. I'd download both if I could.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
seriously, I can't fix his eye texture so it fits SRT0 great, there is always one eye that disappears into his eyelid like wait1

also, tried to make it's eyeiris bigger, it looks cuter :]
but I dont know if I keep this or keep the original small ones

I also added his guitar at his back so he doesnt have it on his paw all the time like toonlink himself

what should I do? try to fix the SRT0 so it's perfect or release one version that using SRT0 and one version that doesn't use it?
both version will have PAT0, yelloweyes and metal texture xD

and/or even give him a shield, if so? what kind of shield? D:
I dont know ;_; the cleffa doll?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Animation for my Tekkaman Blade PSA.

It's Tekkaman Blade's A attack Shamshir. It took a little while to animate, since I decided (like a total boss) to properly animate the fingers for when he spins the blade around in his hand (which is something not even Nintendo did with their blade wielding characters. What they did was set the hand in one open position while they just let the blade spin. I altered the fingers every couple of frames so that it would look more like he's actually spinning it. Fine details XD)
Fingers can be annoying, so I appreciate that detail; but those feet are sliding all over the place. And it looks like we're not even seeing four frames of the spear spinning (Unless that's just the GIF's problem), so slowing it down to the point that it takes about 6 frames to do a full loop would go a long way toward making it look like a circle and not flipping in random directions.

If you don't want to redo the animation (you don't have to anyway, it still looks pretty good), then the frame speed modifier in PSA would do wonders.

seriously, I can't fix his eye texture so it fits SRT0 great, there is always one eye that disappears into his eyelid like wait1

and/or even give him a shield, if so? what kind of shield? D:
I dont know ;_; the cleffa doll?
Moving the iris position in the texture itself might help, but it might also make him cross eyed. It seems like you might have to choose the lesser of two evils, so to speak.

Also, the shield could totally be a giant coin. As for Cleffa, I imagine that would make a nice bomb.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Moving the iris position in the texture itself might help, but it might also make him cross eyed. It seems like you might have to choose the lesser of two evils, so to speak.

Also, the shield could totally be a giant coin. As for Cleffa, I imagine that would make a nice bomb.
I did it but I can't do it much more cause it will affect the otherside too ;_;

maybe about the giant coin, I though about a big shield with a big red "R" on it that stands for "Team Rocket". but dont know how I should do it D:

that would be a funny idea xD but I though bombs with a Big Red R would be awesome :]
and a big plastic glove as hookshot

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Fingers can be annoying, so I appreciate that detail; but those feet are sliding all over the place. And it looks like we're not even seeing four frames of the spear spinning (Unless that's just the GIF's problem), so slowing it down to the point that it takes about 6 frames to do a full loop would go a long way toward making it look like a circle and not flipping in random directions.

If you don't want to redo the animation (you don't have to anyway, it still looks pretty good), then the frame speed modifier in PSA would do wonders.
1) .GIF's problem definitely. The .gif is quite obviously not running at the usual 60 FPS. It looks much, much smoother in Brawlbox and ingame. During the 59 frames that the blade is spinning, it rotates 7 times. So that's on average 8 and a half frames for a full rotation.

2) The feet sliding is almost unnoticeable ingame. It's due to the whole fact that rotating the Hip bone moves the entire body and since his Hip is twisting constantly, it's hard to keep his feet in place. I've fixed it further since I made this .gif though

And redoing the entire animation is definitely not an option. It took too long :V

Top Bottom