• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll Results and Shoutouts [Scarborough, Ontario]

5ive

Smash Champion
I'm going to write this up really quick, I'm going to a Raptors game in like 5 minutes. I'll format it later.

Singles
52 people entered omfg

1: Doc - MK, Diddy
2: TO Joe - MK
3: KingAce - MK
4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco
5: Minus - Falco
5: Hype - MK
7: RayKalm - Ganon
7: Cruxis - Snake
9: Nickcam - DK, Wario
9: SRTM - Diddy
9: Fool - Falco
9: Iliad - Marth, Falco
13: Jiggs - Toon Link
13: Gi - ROB, Wario
13: RyanFW - ZSS
13: Buenob - ROB
17: Wolfblade - Lucario
17: JNO - Kirby
17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB
17: Akariss - Peach
17: Dimmy - MK
17: Decoy - Snake
17: Infzy - Sonic
17: Inle - Marth
25: Distructo - Toon Link
25: Sauc3 - ICs, MK
25: Logan - Snake
25: F1ZZ - Lucario
25: Blitz - ?
25: I337 - DK
25: Mak - Snake, Marth
25: Carter - Pikachu

Doubles

1: Untouchables (Kingace + Joe)
2: Pharoah+Hype
3: Zero Suit Sandwich (Fool + Minus)
4: Wizard of Oz (Mikey + Nickcam)
5: What is Clutch (Dimmy + Tinman)
5: Random
7: RayKalm+Yoh
7: Oral Fixation (Wolfblade + F1ZZ)
9: Decoy+Mak
9: Buenob+Infzy
9: CexySauc3 (AvariceX + Sauc3)
9: Jack+Gi
13: Annsy+Riddlebox
13: Unripe (SRTM + Wigi)
13: Weeaboos (Justnoone + Logan)
13: Rhet+Blitz
17: Team Troll (Troll + Akariss)

buenob

Smash Lord
f1rst p0st? lolz

shoutouts!

Infzy: I like the "you're too slow" doubles strategy :) it was fun playing with you, and thanks for the ride
hype: gg's in doubles, was hoping to play you in singles but oh well... next time
RayKalm: you owe me 20 bucks :) hope to see you again, feel free to MM me any time -- your gannon is beast
TinMan: OMFG OUR MM WAS EPIC!!!! haha maybe next time... i need to play your lolimar again soon, ggs
NickCam: great matches in pools :) wario is too sexy
KingAce: stop beating me :p
ToJoe: gg's for sure :) congrats man
Doc: you're too gay! lol... congrats, and gg's
SRTM: fun playing you again in friendlies
Mikey: fail brackets were fail :p lol, congrats on the placing, and I hope to play you soon
Minus: maybe next time we'll get to play some, good seing you again
Fool: we should have johned about the brackets :) gg's, you definitely know the matchup well
Iliad: BEAST! lol, you randy-mindgames'd me out of a win :( you and your scarf were too sexy for me this time
WolfBlade: AuralFixation is a way better name... was fun
JNO: IC's were good, just a little nervous :) hope to see you out at the next tourney
Destructo: your tink is so **** annoying... stop killing yourself :p
Sauc3: thanks for the friendlies, see you next week!

seriously though, TO's need to really set in stone how pools will effect the seeding EXACTLY beforehand... too many people john about the first bracket, so either do it once and be done with it, or a better option would be to seed properly (1-32)

Gi: Thaks for running a win tourney! The venu was small, but it wasn't too small, cozy :) gg's, and thanks for all your effort

Mikey7

Smash Lord
characters:
1: Doc - MK, Diddy (maybe more?)
2: TO Joe - MK
3: KingAce - MK
4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco
5: Minus - Falco
5: Hype - MK
7: RayKalm - Ganon
7: Cruxis - Snake
9: Nickcam - DK, Wario
9: SRTM - Diddy
9: Fool - Falco
9: Iliad - Marth, Falco
13: Jiggs - Toon Link
13: Gi - ROB, Wario
13: RyanFW - ZSS
13: Buenob - ROB
17: Wolfblade - Lucario
17: JNO - Kirby
17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB
17: Akariss - Peach
17: Dimmy - MK
17: Decoy - Snake
17: Infzy - Sonic
25: Sauc3 - ICs, MK
25: Logan - Snake
25: Blitz - ?
25: I337 - DK? i think
25: Carter - Pikachu

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yo gi, great tourney, but ONCE AGAIN I WAS RIGHT FOR SAYING 2 STOCK POOLS WHAT DO YOU KNOW ; )

double post needed so people can copy paste characters only and not my shoutouts also

1: Doc - MK, Diddy - little did you know but you were a part of i got this, part 2
2: TO Joe - MK - tooo quick
3: KingAce - MK - I GOT THIS PART 2
4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco <--- /hero
5: Minus - Falco - in the words of gi to danny, read ya like a ______ ; )
5: Hype - MK - i luv u hype
7: RayKalm - Ganon - if only you didnt play ganon! ur too smart
7: Cruxis - Snake - ur reactions to alot of things are sooooo hilarious
9: SRTM - Diddy - ur really good now, youve improved alot ; ) was hard winning lol but idk 3rd games I read people really well
9: Fool - Falco - scrubbed out
9: Iliad - Marth, Falco - SPOTDODGE X10 FSMASH OH IM SMART IM ROLLING RIGHT INSTEAD OF LEFT NOW
13: Gi - ROB, Wario - come to sauga some time!!
13: RyanFW - ZSS - sooo much drink in arizona, couldnt handle it
13: Buenob - ROB - no mm : (
17: Wolfblade - Lucario - i cant believe i didnt even get to talk to you that long this tourney : ( made me sad
17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB - 60???!??! NO 160!!!!!!!!!!!!
17: Akariss - Peach - i still have the best peach in the wrodl dont worry ; )
17: Dimmy - MK - /chokester but sauga luvs u
17: Decoy - Snake - understandable losing to saugas up and comer ryanfw ; )
17: Infzy - Sonic - thx for recording crap
17: Inle - Marth - pick mk, marth sucks!
25: Distructo - Toon Link - GET ***** DISTRUCTO, ur 1 of my fav people to trash talk ; )
25: Sauc3 - ICs, MK - <--- victim of the troll, sorry but not much we can do :/
25: Logan - Snake - only talked to you once too wtf lol
25: F1ZZ - Lucario - thx for venue ; )
25: I337 - DK? i think - yeah so i send u a message in like 09 to come out to a tourney, and u finally come out in 2010, so cool of u. naw but hope u had fun : p
25: Mak - Snake, Marth - good set, u remind me of decoy playing lol
25: Carter - Pikachu - /only tourney that ended early, and carter STILL left early, thats sauga for you right there, always 1 step ahead of the competition
Troll - you are hilarious ; )

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Great tourney guys, I was the guy with MIKE in his namertag in my games :p and I played Peach every game :). I'm also the guy that fell asleep on two chairs and pissed off some people :D.

Great to know that Peach isn't godcrap tier, even though I got my *** handed to me by Meta Knights *cough* Doc/Ace *cough*. One day I will defeat Meta Knight (possibly in B+). lol.....

Riddlebox posted on another thread for an offline Peach mentor ME SPARK INTEREST, except you live in Guelph.. /sadface

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Great tourney guys, I was the guy with MIKE in his namertag in my games :p and I played Peach every game :). I'm also the guy that fell asleep on two chairs and pissed off some people :D.

Great to know that Peach isn't godcrap tier, even though I got my *** handed to me by Meta Knights *cough* Doc/Ace *cough*. One day I will defeat Meta Knight (possibly in B+). lol.....

Riddlebox posted on another thread for an offline Peach mentor ME SPARK INTEREST, except you live in Guelph.. /sadface
Lol, MK is still broken in Brawl+ but not as much.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Iliad shoutouts LoL.

1: Doc - Good **** gettin dat chedda yo! LOL. Yo serious you need to lose, wtf is this bs.

2: TO Joe - GOOD ****ING **** 2ND PLACE! YOU KAGE'D KINGACE, DAYUM. But if you had entered as tinboy you woulda won the tourney, thats all I'm saying. Good **** as always, that vid will make it to youtube in the near future.

3: KingAce - I have faith in you bro, you'll win the next one. Serious. Also. "Asians are good at video games because they don't have to blink"

4: Mikey - OMG OMG B MOVES ARE MIKEY'S KRYPTONITE? SHIELD BREAKER? WHO COULD POSSIBLY PREDICT THAT MOVE?! OMG COUNTER? lol. Good **** taking fourth though bro.

5: Minus - You bald *****, we never got to play in B+. I asked to be registered, they didn't register me. ********. Also, **** you for warming up cruxis to the falco matchup. Serious. <3 Have fun out west bro, don't let their ******** map selection **** you up.

5: Hype - Man... You struggled at this tourney. I was kinda surprised tbh. But you beasted through doubles more times than I could count, so that makes up for it lol. Good **** this tourney bro, was good seeing your sexy face again.

7: RayKalm - Lol, i didn't beat cruxis this time so i couldn't join you in 7th again. Balls. I like how I had to face cruxis and again to reach 7th and you had to beat mikey again to get out of 7th lmao. Scarbs tourneys are rigged, that's all I'm saying. Also. MOAR FSMASH WIF PIT WTF

7: Cruxis - It was good ****ing games, no johns. I KNOW you're good, I just felt that I was on my game last night, because I was. First match was BS, but 2nd match was legit, sneaky *** c4 mother ****er lol. No **** you hide those IED so well, you're arab. I hope we get to play again, and after LBT2, we're ****ing teaming. NO BS THIS TIME. And once more to clinch it, GFG, i really enjoy playing you bro.

9: Nickcam - Ganon did NOT beat you...? Wtf bro. LOL. Good **** regardless, i heard jiggz was mad legit, you had to go super saiyan 3 to beat him. But i'ma let you in on a secret. Hamilton knows Kaio Ken, and we can do spirit bombs mother ****er.

9: SRTM - Holy **** nice placing bro lmao. You're ****in steppin it up hardcore, good man. I want to see you at more tourneys. Beating Gi ain't easy.

9: Fool - We didn't get to play in brackets for once, i think that in and of itself is a ****ing miracle. Stop bitin' Andrew's fingers, k charlie?

9: Iliad - Well, you SHOULD have got 7th atleast you ****ing scrub, but 9th at a tourney this stacked is pretty legit too, I GUESS.

13: Jiggs - You're mad beast. Distructo is ****ing good too bro, and I didn't get to play you so I can't judge. But you're atleast on par with him if not slightly better. Beating him in a ditto doesn't make you better. It means you're better at the ditto, thats all.

13: Gi - "For $1000 and our daily double: A spanish fellow of nicaraguan descent who slays men made of tin." - "What is Gi?" - "Correct."

13: RyanFW - Good **** against decoy man, and gingervitis isn't too bad bro, don't let people who live under bridges bug you.

13: Buenob - I gayed you so ****ing hard that first match. I'm not gonna lie. I shouldn't have won against you strictly cause of that, but karma ****ed me in a match that I technically should have won. So I think we're even. Also. I'm sorry you had to experience the tips in the way you did, but it's my mission to make sure everyone understands motha ****in tips son once in their life. :D

17: Wolfblade - HUTCH IS CLUTCH

17: JNO - Dude, little Percon over here, look the **** out Canada.

17: Tinman - Your matches with hype were soooo ****ing epic. I doubt even grand finals stood up to that hype. Don't be angry about losing to Gi dude, he's ****ing good, alot of the people in our scene are. It's mad hard to be consistent. It can always go 50/50 against the good players.

17: Akariss - Didn't get to play you, though i think you were the kid who pointed and phil and said "Oh, that guy" and Carter popped a rib laughing.

17: Dimmy - We didn't play. It's another ****ing miracle. I'm surprised you lost to infzy tbh bro. He IS good, but MK should be ****** sonic, no? You gotta practice up on them low tiers matchups broski.

17: Decoy - Our matches were mad ****ing close. Halberd last stock was beast though. :D. We are ****ing teaming again dude. Team Ill-stix will make a reprisal.

17: Infzy - You did really ****ing well against both bueno and ray. I'm sorry I didn't stay for the mm but i had to leave man, I was kinda pissed after my last match. If you're coming to LBT2. First thing that happens is our MM. Either that or my airhockey mm with Nickcam. :D

17: Inle - You've gotten mad good. But you gotta work on that timing, your spacing is spot on, your mix ups are good, your ledge hog -> push backs are hella good. But that timing hurts you bad if I can hit you with my **** before you hit me with yours. Get a GC controller, even if they're used, get one at EB. Or the next time you're at pownz. Buy one there.

25: Distructo - Too good. How the **** did you get 25th? Ridiculous bro. Lol. Crazy matches in the pools, looking forward to a rematch.

25: Sauc3 - 25th... Argh. NO U

25: Logan - Didn't get to play you :(

25: F1ZZ - Legit tourney bro.

25: Blitz - Didn't get to play you :(

25: I337 - I heard you beat sauc3's kirby and wuz all laik "har har" n den he wuz laik "i cp ics" an u wer laik "sad faec"

25: Mak - Didn't get to play you :(

25: Carter - WHY THE **** DID YOU LEAVE? I WANTED TO ****ING PLAY YOU IN BRACKETS! ARGH

All in all, WICKED tourney. It still ran on time cause of all those set-ups and all those entrants. Easily one of the best tourneys i've been to bro. PLEASE FIND A VENUE CLOSER TO HAMILTON :(

*Special edit for the troll*

Why are you making fun of people for their looks when you look like the gino from "My new haircut"? Yeah you're collar's popped. Cause you're a huge ***get and everyone should know. Minor trollin is one thing bro, but you took it out of hand, you pissed off alot of people and Gi, straight up, i'm kinda disappointed in you allowing it.

Iliad

Smash Lord
ALSO!

Prize pool did not make sense.

It was 50/25/15/5/5

Why did doc get 235? he should made 260. It's 15 bucks yeah, but come on. Don't chince the man.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ilu PF

i beat doc in winners finals then he came back and beat me in GF i dunno why the bracket says that xD

1: Doc - ggs,playing mk dittos all dayy lmao -.- good stuff comin back and taking 2 sets tho

2: TO Joe -

3: KingAce - u ****in clutched so hard for us in doubles LOL as a team,imagine when ill be able to go mk ;)

4: Mikey - too slow old man

5: Minus - whyd you have to go =[ EC will be waiting for you when ur back

5: Hype - good job showing tinman what is clutch......that set was amazing!

7: RayKalm - didnt do our money match, you won ur pool and placed well,ganons uair though

7: Cruxis - GIMME DAT SANDWICH

9: Nickcam - tin" WTF MAN I DIDNT DIE AT 80 I WAS AT 110!"....nick "yo you were at like 80 no lie"......lololololol

9: SRTM - good **** man,your diddy played well today

9: Fool - my finger lives another day,maybe next time charles

9: Iliad -ilu so much

13: Jiggs

13: Gi - great job hosting you ****, car ride was too jokes

13: RyanFW - LOL at me playing aggro as **** to finish our set,we both wanted to see tin vs hobbs haha

13: Buenob - ggs in our mm,nice rob like always

17: Wolfblade - sorry for almost killing you with my controller =3

17: JNO - THIS GUY IS BEAST

17: Tinman - you'll have another day to show us what is clutch

17: Akariss -

17: Dimmy - PHIDDLE COMBO TOO GOOD

17: Decoy - dat techchase! thanks for ride <3

17: Infzy - ggs in our mm,thanks for the advice too,good sonic as always

17: Inle -

25: Distructo - im the best brawl+ player in the universe

25: Sauc3 - u beasted doc in that mm lololol

25: Logan -

25: F1ZZ - great job hosting this

25: Blitz - ggs in pools

25: I337 - WIFI PLAYERS ARE TOO GOOD

25: Mak -

25: Carter - ggs,you have some tricky combos with ur pika haha xD

great tourney:)

Last edited:

DoonKoon

Smash Journeyman
HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THE **** DID A GANON PLACE 7TH!? AND FROM WHAT I HEARD HE ONLY WENT ALL GANON.......

woww

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lol i just realized that this is the closest and easiest tourney for me to get to, yet i have always had my worst placings here lol

like i said i havent played in 2 months, and i dunno what happened at the beginning i was feeling really into the game, later on i was just feeling bored. i was losing focus and concentration, im just bored of brawl.

oh well no johns ill see you guys at the tourney after LBT2, since im not going there

also, WHY IS JOE LISTED AS JOE, HE SHOULD BE TIN BOY
MINUS SHOULD BE TIN GRAMPS ALSO

1: Doc - MK, Diddy - im not surprised lol

2: TO Joe - MK - YO like i said i was gonna give u ur sandwich and u said get me a water bottle so i thought we were good lol. but **** man u beat ace good ****

3: KingAce - MK - good to see u again bro, cut the smokes ffs

4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco - awesome job making it so far

5: Minus - Falco - haha alright alright u beat me this time but u know that i ****ed up last game ah well, i gotta play u before u go back

5: Hype - MK - great teaming, by the time i was playing u i was just out of it lol i just rly didnt feel like brawling oh well

7: Cruxis - Snake - stop playing like an idiot

9: Nickcam - DK, Wario - lmao at your commentary on tinman vs hype

9: Fool - Falco - good to see you again, good stuff today

9: Iliad - Marth, Falco - haha i told you bro u wont get me again!! good games though gotta play u again, srry about teams again blame gi lol

13: Gi - ROB, Wario - ggs today bro, brawl is a stupid game dont let it get to you, trust me

13: RyanFW - ZSS - holy **** we had the most INTENSE pool match why the hell was it so hyped lmao i actually thought i was gonna lose for sure, ggs man

17: Wolfblade - Lucario - POKEMON MASTERRRRRRRRR ggss!

17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB - TIN MANNNNNNNNNNNN if only you beat hype :(

17: Dimmy - MK - **** we should have got to play, ah well next time

17: Decoy - Snake - you have to teach me how to beat hype lol

25: I337 - DK? - NO U

SRTM

Smash Ace
1: Doc - MK, Diddy - Good stuff. Now I know why your the #1 diddy. I'm fine with #2 for now.
2: TO Joe - MK - Nice playing you. I gotta learn that meta matchup better.
3: KingAce - MK - Using different characters I see
4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco - Sooooo close! Your the only dedede I've played. Next time...
5: Hype - MK - Nice seeing you.
7: RayKalm - Ganon - Why did you use pit and link in doubles?
9: Nickcam - DK, Wario - Very close matches.
9: SRTM - Diddy - You did ok. Needs more nanners.
9: Fool - Falco - First match in pools was insane.
9: Iliad - Marth, Falco - Nice seeing ya.
13: Jiggs - Toon Link - I wanna ditto you sometime.
13: Gi - ROB, Wario - Good matches. Sorry for angering you, diddy does that to people. Keep up the confidence.
13: Buenob - ROB - Fun friendlies.
17: Wolfblade - Lucario - Fun friendlies.
17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB - ...
17: Akariss - Peach - Nice peach. I hate japes lol
25: Logan - Snake - We need to play more. You can do much better.
25: F1ZZ - Lucario - Focus on the lucario, not the meta.
25: Blitz - ? - Work on that meta.
25: Carter - Pikachu - Why did you leave?

.Marik

is a social misfit
HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THE **** DID A GANON PLACE 7TH!? AND FROM WHAT I HEARD HE ONLY WENT ALL GANON.......

woww
Second time he came 7th.

Also, I mad choked and screwed up this tournament. vBrawl makes me rage, I'm picking up Snake and using him from now on, Brawl is just too gay, campy, and downright frustrating for a low-tier. Please also note the fact I'm probably complete garbage at this game.

Brawl+ makes me one happy Yoshi, though. I love that game, good matches with everyone, they were mad fun.

I'm still fucking raging about i1337 beating me though, Bair walls with poor spacing on my part are complete fail.

I'm still really, really, pissed off I did so bad.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Oh, your Mario was beast. I liked your Kirby, but got ***** because I lack any matchup experience whatsoever and just suck in general. :D

JNO is JustNoOne, who plays Luigi and Ice Climbers and didn't make it out of Pools.

WIGI

Smash Champion
shouts:

STOS: your link is garbage. lol jks i had fun playing melee.

ace: i shield pressured youu with dtaunt. =P

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
ALSO!

Prize pool did not make sense.

It was 50/25/15/5/5

Why did doc get 235? he should made 260. It's 15 bucks yeah, but come on. Don't chince the man.
This.

I'm not mad but money is money, I wouldn't have mad a single cent had Brandon (decoy) not drove me, mad props to him I love that guy.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah, this tournament drained me of my cash. Not mad, just thankful as well Dimmy drove me back. It saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Hype

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS

1: Doc - MK, Diddy: Good stuff winning, I knew you would come back through losers. Thanks for the help on match ups I don’t know. Don’t worry about missing doubles, it’s all good. And WTF at us playing in winners quarters, I guess it’s my fault for scrubbing out and getting 2nd seed.
2: TO Joe – MK: Good **** beating doc in winners finals. LMFAO at the hiding of the controller.
3: KingAce – MK: GGs in singles and doubles.
4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco: Thanks for getting me home, sucks you had to walk 20 mins in the cold.
5: Minus – Falco: Good stuff in teams, you and Sauga Joe did way better vs. Ace and TO Joe than we did. You were in beast mode for the first half of Pictochat.
7: RayKalm – Ganon: Nice placing. You got me a little nervous when you won game 1 in our pools set, ggs.
7: Cruxis – Snake: Good **** in doubles bro, we *****.
9: Nickcam - DK, Wario: That commentary was...I can’t even think of the right word. I think Tin man legitimately hates you.
9: SRTM – Diddy: Hype says “So Tin man maybe we should keep our match kinda low key.” SRTM says “What? No! Hey everybody Tin man is about to play Hype.” Nice placing.
9: Fool – Falco: Good stuff in teams. Why do we always play in brackets. The bus ride home was too funny.
9: Iliad - Marth, Falco: nice placing, it’s all about the 8 hours of sleep + good breakfast combo amirite?
13: Jiggs - Toon Link: You’re good. Keep coming to tourneys, I know you can place even higher.
13: Gi - ROB, Wario: 13th out 54 is legit. Well ran tourney too, I had a lot of fun. It’s really ncie to see these big turnouts.
13: RyanFW – ZSS: you’ve definitely improved. It might have something to do with you practicing with an AMAZING metaknight player.
13: Buenob – ROB: ggs in doubles, we’ll definitely play some singles next time.
17: Wolfblade – Lucario:
17: JNO – Kirby: nice see you again ggs.
17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB: We’ll friendly next time. Also, I just realize for the last kill of our set you rolled left. That is one thing you do not do.
17: Akariss – Peach:
17: Dimmy – MK: I think you need a binder of some sort.
17: Decoy – Snake: Thanks for letting me use your controller. Good stuff in pools too, you’re snake is really unpredictable I couldn’t read you at all.
17: Infzy – Sonic: GGs in doubles, we’ll play some friendlies next time.
25: Sauc3 - ICs, MK: We didn’t get to play...next time.
25: Logan – Snake: ggs in dubz.
25: Blitz -: wait is there 2 people named blitz?
25: I337 - DK?
25: Carter – Pikachu: You always have to leave early. Also, I hear you’re a brawl+ monster.

It's nice to see such a big turnout. This tourney was great.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Pretty nice turnout for just a local tourney. Maybe the issue with the scene having low attendance was accessibility. Toronto needs more tourneys. Subway + bus = no transportation waahs

so no brawl+ tourney or crews? =\

THANKS FOR HOSTING Gi!

sauc3

Smash Lord
this'll be my last brawl tourney (after pound). I'll get the videos uploaded as soon as I have time (should be within the next day), had a way better time in the 2 hours I spent at the melee smashfest after this.

Gichan

Smash Champion
This tourney was incredible! I was a bit stressed out the entire day performance wise and time constrictions but otherwise my amazing helping staff helped me through.

1: Doc - MK, Diddy: Congrats on winning, you always find a way to win these tournies.

2: TO Joe - MK: DAYUM JOE! Stop waahing about being tired in GF, you gotta go for it cause Doc never slacks, you gotta do that to

3: KingAce - MK: Don't give up in the ditto man, just find a way like you use to always ****ing do. Back then you only had one freaking obstacle (at leasr in canada), and that was ally. Step it up again

4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco: "Oh look at me, I did all the work, Gi does nothing"...pfft show off. lololool. thanks so much for the help ****, too bad I couldn't buy you food but whatever I gave you something. One day Ray Kalm will **** your **** and I'm just going to make fun of you all day.

5: Minus - Falco: Superboom>you, Alphicans>you. Now prove me wrong, lol.

5: Hype - MK: I'm going Olimar against you, actually....I gotta hide your binder and go someone stupid like yoshi or something, then you'll get mindgamed and wreck yourself. get ***** by Olimar & (no) pikmin, LOL.

7: RayKalm - Ganon: Mother****ing BEAST man, I enjoy watching your matches so much, just too fun to see a ganon ****. Why you scrub against mikey? that guy is sooooo ****, I beat him with my Mario like all the time. And way to choke against Hype. Next time

7: Cruxis - Snake: ****ing bull****, I waited soooo long for a rematch just to get 2-0d again, I know I can get you, just watch I will, I just gotta stop being frantic when behind

9: Nickcam - DK, Wario: Holy **** man, the commentary is just ridiculous, lolololol. I think you are possible the only person who can get in the troll's head. **** you at next casual with my PT.

9: SRTM - Diddy: I don't understand how the **** you improved so dramatically, you were on steroids of some sort, lol. I am pretty **** impressed I really need to find something against diddy cause that is such a bad matchup for me, I never get use to it. When you took game 1 off of mikey I jizzed secretly (and enjoyed seeing mikey get *****, looool)

9: Fool - Falco: you need more spotdodges to fsmash, sorry you lose.

9: Iliad - Marth, Falco: Man, wttff, you beat buenob, that **** is ****ing beast. When I first heard that I thought that he Sded, gave up or something (he's tat hyped in my book), but I was hearing from him that the matches were indeed close but obviosuly some screw-ups happened, happens to everyone. Good **** once again.

13: Jiggs - Toon Link: Holy **** dude you ****ing ****, honestly you wrecked Jack and I in doubles. We just did not know what to do at all, you're a sneaky *******, lol. I'll wifi you sometime but remember that this scene doesn't like cocky *******s and from the posts I've been seeing of you recently, come on man. But you are indeed good, I'm really impressed please show up to more tournies.

13: RyanFW - ZSS: Screw you, you're such a ****ing beast now I am ****ing jealous of all of you in sauga. I remember asking you how you improved so much and from your answer I guess it's just that sauga is too good, so every casual is such a beast practice, ****ing u&c pretty **** soon, if not PR.

13: Buenob - ROB: 13th is a disappointed for you, I expected top 5, 7th at least. Thanks for coming out man, I really appreciate the effort. **** those americans next week!

17: Wolfblade - Lucario: God **** man, I thought I tied up our set count, and now it is god **** 3-2!! I'll get you again, you've improved so much. You are so patient now and your spacing is really good. I gotta step it up

17: JMO - Kirby: holy ****K, you are so legit man, you really gotta come out more like dayum watching your matches is really fun. You have such good timing and such good mindgames. Dayum, you are asian though so it is expected, lol.

17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB: I've been seeing your posts, whatever man. Just beat me next time but don't ****ing try to put me down or say I'm a scrub or something, and don't piss me off. All hate aside your set with hype was my favourite set of the day, probably most others. you both just kept getting the comebacks. Thanks for making the effort to come to the tournament
Akariss - Peach: way to ****ing beast man, gooood ****, you are really good I expect even better at LBT2

17: Dimmy - MK: god **** you now have the title of gayest MK, holy ****. but you've definitely improved sooo much. You were the only other person besides me who could not shake the habit of being aggro, but you finally achieved it, I hate to say it but I'm jealous, sauga is just too good. I'll try to step it up if I can be motivated again.

17: Decoy - Snake: Oh man, you are such an awesome guy, and you're ****ing beast. Myabe you should stop those 85 pound military presses so I can catch up to you. good **** on beating hype in pools that is epic. And I think you gotta get some gimmicks so them low tiers don't **** you up, maybe go ganon to counter? lol. You should come over for the next tourney to, but this time...just two tvs, lol.

17: Infzy - Sonic: Maaaaaan, my second most hyped match was you vs ray kalm (1st being mikey against ray kalm and seeing kalm beat him, LOL, but I didn't get neither I missed the match). And I missed yours to! ****! Thanks so much for coming man, you got some ****ing crrrraazzyy mindgames, I watched you play. Good **** buddy, good ****. please come out to my next tourney but I may not have some stages legal again, many did not like distant planet, so who knows...

17: Inle - Marth: Thanks for coming buddy, I thought I messaged you too late. Looks like you are improving, keep coming out

25: Distructo - Toon Link: GET ***** BUDDY! You are no longer best TL in Canada, you got scrubbed out. but in all honesty, you disappointed me man, I was hoping you would get u and c's after this tourney

25: Sauc3 - ICs, MK: Please don't quit man, you still got it. it's just the troll that got to you. Come back and ****
25: Logan - Snake: What a ****ing scrub....I expected more from you, what the hell, lol. Whatever, you'll continue improving, see ya at york wed.

25: F1ZZ - Lucario: you really are improving and you took my advice, good **** buddy. Now the next thing you really need to work on is patterns. Who the **** am I to tell you since I am still stuck on that stage, but if you don't want to end up like me in smash, then start changing your patterns now.

25: Blitz - Why can I not rmember you....come on come on....I talked to you to. Sorry am I scrubbed out. Please come out again homes.
25: I337 - DK?: Bout ****ing time you showed up, sucks though, I didn't get to see your DK in action. Maybe next time we can also play to. 25th....you failed, lol.

25: Mak - Snake, Marth: Yo man, your Marth is pretty beast. Is he your main? Or is it Snake? Good **** buddy, come out to york more to if you could.

25: Carter - Pikachu: what the **** man?! You scrubbed out sooo hard by dropping out of the competition, I wanted to see you beast the **** out of people today. Oh yeah, eat your words, I finished the tourney, looool. Get ready to get ***** wednesday, lol.

Troll: OH MAN! You're just too ****inh funny. I think you should try trolling Nickcam, that **** would be TOO funny. But third game (cause he'll lose the first or second to your trolling, lol) you can't cause I don't like to see a fellow wario lose, lol. Holy **** though, thanks for coming to my tourney, keep them usmashes coming, loooool.

Riddlebox: Good peach man, you have a ****load of potential like akariss, please keep showing up and get better. Here's hoping you are fro toronto, lol.

Hammerbro/Freeroller: I really appreciate you guys coming out and I also found it nice of you to warn me beforehand of your wii. I hope you guys had fun and are motivated to improve. Maybe I can wifi you guys sometime, I'm not too good but I can get you started.

HC: It takes balls to play Ike, thanks for showing up and good **** on playing a character that is underrated. I didn't see you play once again, but try to get some recordings of yourself to improve.

Yoh: Wtf man, get *****, you came 9th at my last tourney and you don't make it out of pools in this one?! wtf?? Please come out again and ****, a lot of us were worried to play you again, lol.

Annsy: It's nice to see a female gamer play this game competitively, I hope you will come out to more tournies, hopefully my gf will be there next time so you don't have to be the only odd one. I hope you didn't get hit on too much since it is rare for a girl to be at these tournies, LOL. or maybe it is the other way around, where no one talks to you, don't know, my gf had that problem in the scene so she left.

Jack: Ohh maaaan, we have to john for our fail performances, lol. Yo 1.5 hrs of sleep cause of laughter and starcraft. So what if it was our fault, it is a john, LOL. Nex time in doubles, we should just go double TL, lololl

5ive: Thanks for the help as usual, I hate haivng to bug you so much for ****. you're never impatient, thanks man.

JNO: You failed, wtf. At least you decided to go ICs again, those are your chars buddy and just admit it. Gabumon is mad gay, can't you at least have a cool/cute plush like demidevimon or something? Jesus. See you wed.

Brawl + community: Although Mikey loves it, I failed you guys once again and I'm sorry. If you guys see it fit I won't TO the next one, I was really hoping for B+ to take off after this one seeing as there was a lot of interest and there was also going to be a B+ PR after this. ****! god dammit man, if I do the next (I don't know if I want to yet) I'll definitely not make the mistake of 3 stock pools, I should have stuck to what I said in the first place. I hope everyone who opposed me on my decision (ex. looft, iliad) learned their lesson and understand now.

Failers: Ambrose, Han, Niagara. *****, lol.

Congrats to everyone for a successful brawl (only, no B+ ****ing lame) tournament. Keep this attendance up. And for all the newcomers, keep playing and show up more, I'll try to keep you all posted for any future tournies, but you gotta try for yourself to. LBT2 is next, better be there.

And sorry to anyone I forgot to give a shoutout.

Wow, I almost forgot ceX, I cannot believe you didn't make it out of pools but I was very glad to see you went Ness again. I don't know what to say cause I'm in the same boat as you but try to keep improving if you got the will. but man, it's getting annoying and hard eh? ****ing lamesaucers.

Top Bottom