• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll Results and Shoutouts [Scarborough, Ontario]

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
^Your Kirby has gotten better since last time. Last tourney I 3 stocked or 2 stocked you. This time around I 2 stocked you or 1 stocked you. Honestly, you are getting better.:)

5ive

Smash Champion
gg's to anyone I played Brawl+ with.

funniest part of my day was when some dude had "nigr" as his tag. Tin man was behind him, and the guy started explaining why it suited him. i lold.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
No, no.

The funniest part of the day was when Fones tripped into a crowd of people after we played B+ friendlies. I think everyone around lol'd.

Gichan

Smash Champion
hellz no I was worried, I thought the guy was drunk, LOOL. the way he fell seemed exactly how a drunk guy would fall. And yo, I'm surprised he was the only one to fall with that many people.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
hellz no I was worried, I thought the guy was drunk, LOOL. the way he fell seemed exactly how a drunk guy would fall. And yo, I'm surprised he was the only one to fall with that many people.
Lol, Fones when getting up had his leg in the chair but he didn't know it. So as he was leaving he moved into my chair and got stuck which resulted in him falling out. I must of pissed myself laughing.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
btw whoever had the wii at the side with the big screen(it was some b+ players tv)plzzz upload the fox vs wolf match between me and fatal,i did a **** combo

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Wow, I almost forgot ceX, I cannot believe you didn't make it out of pools but I was very glad to see you went Ness again. I don't know what to say cause I'm in the same boat as you but try to keep improving if you got the will. but man, it's getting annoying and hard eh? ****ing lamesaucers.
You were supposed to forget me! I wanted to pretend I was never here :(:(:(

Doubles results ruined that plan anyway though.
:laugh:

infomon

Smash Scientist
1: Doc: congrats yo... you're really friggin good
2: TO Joe: :cry: sad about GFs... I'll get the vids up eventually, I think it'd be worthwhile for you to study them. You did some amazing stuff but also just missed some glaring opportunities. The MM was great, it was worth the cash :laugh:
3: KingAce: our pools matches were close, I'd love to fight you more. keep playing, we'll get a legit waterloo scene going!
5: Hype: Hypeeee GGs in dubz, lemme know if you ever want to meet up for some brawl sometime.... also if you're going to LBT2 don't forget ur binder ;)
7: RayKalm: ARRRRRGGGGGH ur 2 good..... I'ma study that matchup for next time :p
9: Iliad: I'ma deffo try to make it to LBT2 and we'll have that moneymatch :p and you'll get no clutch tippers!! congrats on beating buenob even tho that set made me sad :(
13: Gi: great tourney, thx for all the work! and being fair about stages :) I'll be sad if you remove Distant Planet cuz I had a great time on the stage in the one match I used it... but w/e.
13: Buenob: great teaming / hanging out with you, hopefully see you at LBT2. REP CANADA GOOD AT POUND4!!
17: Wolfblade: lolz double-lucario is so horrible.... until someone forgets who's that pokémon, and jumps off the stage :laugh: GGs and good to see you again
17: JNO: I didn't play or talk to you but I heard you were beastin' on pplz, good stuff
17: Tinman: GGs, too bad about the bracket but w/e.... I'm studying the ROB matchup so I'll take back ur winnings next time we MM :p
17: Akariss: sorry for timing you out on Jungle Japes lollll... GGs tho yo
17: Dimmy: GGs yo, it was intense
25: Logan: fun playing you, pools + friendlies :)
25: I337: dag how come I didn't meet you?? I didn't realize you were there yo!

Riddlebox: great meeting + hanging out with you, we should play moar... wifi if not irl. Good luck at Pound4, have an awesome time!!

Annsy: thx for coming :) best female player at the tourney, mwa ha ha

I had a great time, can't wait for the next one! I'll take Sonic to top8..... once I learn the ROB and Ganondorf (!?) matchups..... lolwut....

Gichan

Smash Champion
I will be sad about Distant Planet to, lol. One of my favourite stages. I can't believe I didn't CP that stage, dammit! lol.

Btw ceX, I forgot to mention how ****ing BEAST your doubles name was, looool, I ****ing died, too good.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Illiad, I don't pop my collar like some douche, not my style. But lets see you talk all the smack you want to my face at the next tourney, I'm not going to waste my time with this E-trash talk garbage, you seem hung up on my looks, since you know what I look like, lets see you try something. :)

As for...uh.. Doc~ or w/e that guys name was. I toned down the trolling this tourney, I knew too many people and the environment was too friendly, LBT2 I plan on having a lot of fun.

PS. SAUC3 QUITING? OMG I FCKING RULE!!! Dude, don't let me get into your head like that kid. Looking like David Bowie is a compliment, and the fact that you have to be cheap to win just describes like the top 10 players in North America, Chain Grab is hard... Playing Metaknight harder.... Besides I need masses of kids like you to make me lol. :)

I'd do shout-outs but I don't remember any of you. So, yeah...

Freeroller

Smash Cadet
Hammerbro/Freeroller: I really appreciate you guys coming out and I also found it nice of you to warn me beforehand of your wii. I hope you guys had fun and are motivated to improve. Maybe I can wifi you guys sometime, I'm not too good but I can get you started.
Thanks man, I'm just glad I got some experience, even though I was in a pool against 2 diddys, 2 mks, andanother falco >.<. Everyone in my pool that went through finished in the top 10 hehehe. (Except Blitz- I saw him leave around the same time I left... I noticed when you put them up yesterday. I'm pretty sure he mains MK. Probably thought it was top 3 or something idk.)

What I'm going to take from this tournament is that half (6/10) of my matches were down to the wire, and that I beat SRTM once and then almost again ;P. (He ***** me last match, lol-those matches were epic. I need to l2DI/momentum cancel >.<)

Still need some practice against good players who play characters other than Diddy >.<!

Fun tournament, I *hope* I can make it to the next one you host, you did a great job.

E: Oh yeah by half of my matches I meant pool matches. I got absolutely ***** in friendlies, lol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
my favorite part of this tourney was doubles and singles pools

@Gi: not calling u a scrub, there are a lot of things about that day, but what I'll say to u is, our game 2 really grinded my gears like mad, and losing to u hurts my chances of making pr which i suppose just really matters to me. Nothing personal, just... aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg

@SRTM, the shoutout u gave me makes me feel really bad, especially compared to other ppls shoutouts :(

sauc3

Smash Lord
Illiad, I don't pop my collar like some douche, not my style. But lets see you talk all the smack you want to my face at the next tourney, I'm not going to waste my time with this E-trash talk garbage, you seem hung up on my looks, since you know what I look like, lets see you try something. :)

As for...uh.. Doc~ or w/e that guys name was. I toned down the trolling this tourney, I knew too many people and the environment was too friendly, LBT2 I plan on having a lot of fun.

PS. SAUC3 QUITING? OMG I FCKING RULE!!! Dude, don't let me get into your head like that kid. Looking like David Bowie is a compliment, and the fact that you have to be cheap to win just describes like the top 10 players in North America, Chain Grab is hard... Playing Metaknight harder.... Besides I need masses of kids like you to make me lol. :)

quiting for melee, a way better game, I'm really pissed that I chose this brawl tourney over the melee smashfest, but I went out of respect for GI, since I hate backing out of tourneys I've pre-registered too. I was dissappointed to say the least.

And trust it wasn't just you, but there were 3 other people at the tourney that made me lose faith in the brawl community.

Hopefully pound will restore my love for the game, cuz if it doesn't nothing will lol.

Shoutouts (w/o looking at attendance list so sorry if i didn't mention you.

-doc - **** as always, although I wish you hadda shown off some of your other characters in GF's, they **** and mk dittos suck to watch.
-to joe - you've been improving like mad over the past couple months, you'll take 1st in no time.
-avarice - thanks for the ride, and dropping JPOBS off, and picking him up lol, ceXy sauc3 *****. And if only they had mewtwo in brawl.
-iliad - hamilton luv, sucks you missed doubles, you and cruxis would have ***** ****. I wont be going to LBT2, so work on a partner for that ****.
troll- mindgames like a shark, but no respect at all.
kid who beat me first round-I second mk, and play him when i can't play ics (like if I'm on rainbow, or in doubles, or I can't keep my concentration), so don't give me that no respect ****, cuz half on ontario plays mk, so learn to deal or disrespect everyone. Good peach though I wish I could have played you under different circumstances.

thats it, really don't feel like writing any more at this point.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
kid who beat me first round-I second mk, and play him when i can't play ics (like if I'm on rainbow, or in doubles, or I can't keep my concentration), so don't give me that no respect ****, cuz half on ontario plays mk, so learn to deal or disrespect everyone. Good peach though I wish I could have played you under different circumstances.
To be honest if I KNEW you seconded MK beforehand I wouldn't have said that, I figured you chose MK because IC was your main and nothing else. Also if your going to attack me at least find out my name and don't call me kid.

I have respect for MK players that play him because they like the character, not to WIN or play him because they can't win with other characters. If they can win over other players with characters besides MK then those type of players have my respect.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Shout outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1: Doc - Keep this up and you might be able to tangle with the big boys Doc. Sorry bout screwin up my control in game one... Made up for it in game 2 though eh:laugh:
2: TO Joe - Quit MK, use Fox... I almost died, but I forgive you.
3: KingAce - MK... yeah woot. Um, I said hi to you ^-^
4: Mikey - Needs more chatting with Mikey next time :( See... sad face is sad.
7: RayKalm - I saw yer name on T.Vs... thats about the extent of it.
7: Cruxis - Don't ask about that SD man, just don't. We've only had a few matches really, but they're always close and fun. I'll play ya any time ^-^
9: Nickcam - We didn't fight? Wtf mate?
9: SRTM - Oh hey, cool diddy yo. Dubs were fun.
9: Fool - We said hello I think.
9: Iliad - Cause every time we touch, I get a feelin'... ahem... sorry bout that. I misses youz:(
13: Jiggs - Wifi TL is different than non wifi TL for sure. You threw some stuff out that I didn't see coming. Fun, yer solid. Prepare for a rematch though, sh*t gonna get real!
13: Gi - Yeah Gi, I'm a smarter player now (despite only playing the game once a month since school started). Its hard but I'm able o fight off my agressive style for certain battles now... blame Ambrose's IC s and Nickcams Wario for that. You didn't get too riled up at all though man, that was always yer biggest downfall. And you proceeded to take out Tin... meanin you had to have kept yer cool after our fight. Yer friggin clutch when you keep a level head and I loved seein you again dude. You got the skills for UnC, just push it that one step further!
13: RyanFW - Oh the ZSS. I love her, respect for the match against Fatal/ Cuxis/ and other alias he uses.
13: Buenob - Nice seein ya again dude!
17: Wolfblade - Don't even get me started man. Match against you... f*ck. Never new I could get distracted by somebody's physical beauty and have to forfeit the match. Kudos for the sex apeal dawg.
17: JNO - WOAH! GUESS WHAT! I NOW KNOW WHO YOU ARE TOO! Oh Gabumon, love it.
17: Tinman - You got the skills but there are **** good people in the scene. Losing to GI and Hype is nothing to sneeze at.
17: Akariss - Did I fight you in friendlies? If so, fun stuff!
17: Dimmy - Nice seein ya dude, its bin too long.
17: Decoy - Hmmm... i saw you play... that about sums that up.
17: Infzy - We never had friendlies did we... lame... a pleasure seeing you, as always.
17: Inle - ... Drawin a blank... don't think I played you.
25: Distructo-Disc! Nappa its a trick!... But Vegeta... Tricks are for kids... Didn't fight you as far as i remember ^-^
25: Sauc3 - Hey sauce, I saw some of yer matches. Good stuff dude, as per usual.
25: Logan - Hi
25: F1ZZ - Lucario team is clutch. You got some talent there kido, keep it up for sure. Need somebody to rep the Lucario name while I'm on college hiatus.
25: Blitz - The cat? Dunno you.
25: I337 - Better luck next time yo. Didn't get the easiest first round:psycho:
25: Mak - Oh hey, I fought you in pools didn't I? Fun matches.
25: Carter - Pokemon battle. Epic fights, though I am a Pokemon Master, so It was written in stone that I would be the victor. Rep the poketier for me while I'm at college!

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
All I have to say is... The Smash Community needs an odor system like pownz, we can't have people showing up with disgusting body odor and NASTY breath, so... Please let it not happen again guys, shoutouts later.

Iliad

Smash Lord

OH **** THE TROLL DON'T LIKE TO BE TROLLED ON. U MAD, U MAD.

Litsen WOP. This is all I have to say. Trollin, teasing, minor insults, calling ryanfw a ginger kid, calling sauc3 david bowie, etc. Lol away thats fine. But bro, it's a cardinal ****ing rule, you don't talk trash while someone is in the middle of a match, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE NOT PLAYING IN IT. People need to be able to concentrate during competition. Montreal has rules against that IIRC, and so do most of the states. I think we need to step up and do that here.

No disrespect to Akariss, but I can't see you beating sauc3 without him being trolled. And I can't see sauc3 not beating Minus in pools after he ****ing three stocked him first match, without being trolled. sauc3 is one of the best ICs in Ontario.

Also troll. I liked your shirt. The stripes and the faded lime into grey. It was very wal-mart.

buenob

Smash Lord
i liked 6 stocking troll in friendlies :) and for that matter RayKalm did a better job of trolling since he refused to pay MM after getting 3 stocked one round -- still owes me 20 bucks lolz

Iliad

Smash Lord
i liked 6 stocking troll in friendlies :) and for that matter RayKalm did a better job of trolling since he refused to pay MM after getting 3 stocked one round -- still owes me 20 bucks lolz
I subscribed to infzy's youtube, i wanna see GF, and I wanna see me and bueno's match. I need to show someone how ****ing lucky i got on the first match.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Shoutouts.

1: Doc - MK, Diddy- Congrats on winning!
2: TO Joe - MK- Congrats on second and doing so well.
3: KingAce - MK- Fun Brawl+ friendlies.
4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco- One question, who do you main? lol
5: Minus - Falco- Man, having to play you first round of brackets sucked.
5: Hype - MK- You and Tin Man put on a show with those matches.
7: RayKalm - Ganon- Didn't really see you.
7: Cruxis - Snake- Fun playing you in pools.
9: Nickcam - DK, Wario- Didn't get to play you.
9: SRTM - Diddy- Your diddly is 100 times better since I played at Nana and the Footstool of Doom, also I went MK since your diddy was too fast for my Lucario.
9: Fool - Falco- Didn't get to play you.
9: Iliad - Marth, Falco- Didn't get to play you.
13: Jiggs - Toon Link- Good job beating Distructo.
13: Gi - ROB, Wario- Fun match in pools and good job running the tourney.
13: RyanFW - ZSS- Your ZSS is amazing man.
13: Buenob - ROB- Didn't get to play you.
17: Wolfblade - Lucario- I think people are going to ban double Lucarios.
17: JNO - Kirby- Didn't get to play you.
17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB- Put on a show with Hype, but you should have placed higher, much higher.
17: Akariss - Peach- Fun friendlies with you.
17: Dimmy - MK- Didn't get to play you.
17: Decoy - Snake- Didn't get to play you.
17: Infzy - Sonic- Played you in doubles, know I know why you are the best Sonic in Canada.
17: Inle - Marth- Didn't get to play you.
25: Distructo - Toon Link- Ew.
25: Sauc3 - ICs, MK- Didn't get to play you.
25: Logan - Snake- Fun friendlies.
25: Blitz - ?- Didn't get to play you.
25: I337 - DK- Didn't get to play you.
25: Mak - Snake, Marth- Didn't get to play you.
25: Carter - Pikachu- Sucks that you had to leave early.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
And I can't see sauc3 not beating Minus in pools after he ****ing three stocked him first match, without being trolled. sauc3 is one of the best ICs in Ontario.
Incorrect, I lost the first round, and then I 3 stocked him third round. The troll was involved in the first round.

1: Doc - MK, Diddy - Congratz, Our set was soooo epic, sucks it never got recorded. Haha I guess it will have to live on in our memories.
2: TO Joe - MK- I'ma get yo *** in doubles next time, and we'll actually do our mm haha.
3: KingAce - MK- I'ma get yo *** in doubles next time haha.
4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco - That had to be my worst match of the entire night (the videos will show), but gg's and **** :laugh:
5: Minus - Falco - I'm da best myaaaan, I deed it!
5: Hype - MK - GG'z in doubles, I'm sure we'll have to fight in singles next time haha.
7: Cruxis - Snake - My rust Falco > Your rust snake. (lol at least this time)
9: Nickcam - DK, Wario - Good games, always a tough one.
9: SRTM - Diddy - Good job
9: Fool - Falco - We are an S class team now, we just let things get away from us in the end, not next time though ;)
9: Iliad - Marth, Falco - Can I borrow your lighter?
13: Gi - ROB, Wario- Thanks for hosting, Don't make me take more of your $s.
13: Buenob - ROB - Good to see you, we'll play next time. Good luck at pound!
17: Wolfblade - Lucario - So we didn't fight this tournament haha.
17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB - Never lose sight of the finish, be wary of any player you may have to face.
17: Dimmy - MK - Needs more Nado!
17: Decoy - Snake - Needs more consistency!
17: Infzy - Sonic - Good work upsetting people.
25: Distructo - Toon Link - GGs in brawl+, we'll play more next time.
25: Sauc3 - ICs, MK - Fun to play, gg's in everything.
25: F1ZZ - Lucario - GGs, keep up the work.
25: I337 - DK - Fun set, you definitely surprised me with some little things.
25: Carter - Pikachu - Good to see you, stop leaving early haha.

I had a blast and did incredibly well for having not played the game in forever, (maybe I was almost even better?), it was great to see everyone again. For everyone not in the list whom I talked to a lot it was good to meet/see everyone and I can't wait to get back again in april!

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
do people honestly think me vs hype was the best set in the tourney?
Maybe not the best set but the most hyped. I think the whole 60 people were watching the set and some people (Joe, 5ive) were even standing on chairs to see.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
No disrespect to Akariss, but I can't see you beating sauc3 without him being trolled. And I can't see sauc3 not beating Minus in pools after he ****ing three stocked him first match, without being trolled. sauc3 is one of the best ICs in Ontario.
Sorry dude, but being trolled isn't an excuse to lose, sauc3 played me with his ICs the first round and then CPed MK on the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Please don't comment on my skill unless you know me in person or seen me play in game, which I'm 100% sure you did neither of, according to your shout-out and being in the farthest pool from where I was.

I would gladly rematch sauc3 again on better terms and play you sometime in the future so these opinions of me could disappear.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Akariss sauc3 took me to last game last hit before, and I 3 stocked you and jv 3'd you, the trolling / characters are not to blame, some people have bad matchups..

.Marik

is a social misfit
gg's to anyone I played Brawl+ with.

funniest part of my day was when some dude had "nigr" as his tag. Tin man was behind him, and the guy started explaining why it suited him. i lold.
Yo 5ive, upload those Brawl+ matches soon. They were mad fun and were easily my favourite part of this tournament. Brawl+ is now my favourite game and I'm going to take it more passionately and seriously than vBrawl, although I've reconsidered leaving, and decided I'm going to stick around for Brawl as well, just playing Snake and Yoshi in tournaments.

Troll, the only reason why you got that UpSmash was because I never edgeguarded you, thinking you wouldn't have recovered, and losing to i1337 really threw my game off and made me rage big time.

I two-stocked the dude, and then the second match I was two-stocking him on Jungle Japes, where he then Bair wall'd me and I messed up my defensive and spacing tactics big time. Also due to the terrain, I couldn't approach once he set the wall up. I still beat you 2-1, GG's though. Keep working on that Lucas.

F1ZZ: Brawl+ matches were mad fun. I look forward to that moneymatch, sorry if I ran out of cash, and I really wasn't in the mood. I did really, really piss poor this tournament and was super angry at myself for not placing well.

Jiggs: I love our matches! You're a beast, that Bair wall to Dair Spike on Luigi's Mansion was so orgasmic, even though I lost that particular match, I encouraged you to save the replay, haha. :yoshi:

Keep on ******. Take Pho's spot ASAP son.

Anyways, sorry for being in a bad mood at this tournament, I'm looking forward to LBT2 where I'm going to **** vBrawl and Brawl+ singles. Watch out.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wait, where did my hype and Minus shout outs go?

Minus: Yeah you didn't play... shame, I like our matches, alwasy crazy close...
Hype: I don't understand the whole, switching AWAY from MK against olimar... but ok.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I really think Tin vs hype was the best set of the tournament. Although I didn't see doc vs minus. There was everything in that match; combos (!!), gimps, comebacks, not even that much camping, really good spacing. I think having an audience definitely took out the best in both.

Although there were definitely other matches I wanted to watch and cannot believe they weren't recorded. how ****ing often will we see a good sonic vs a good ganon, porbably never unless infzy comes back.

buenob

Smash Lord
that was probably my favourite match to watch... gannon is epic counter-attack, sonic is well, too fast! they were pretty close matches with both learning the MU as they went along, very clear by the end of the 2nd match, neither were falling for many tricks

@illiad - i also really want to see our matches, so I can facepalm myself again and again lol gg's -- sorry i was a bit of a ***** afterwards, i was a little upset, but know it was nothing personal, just had too many johns going through my head to be coherently civil lol

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I hate to be biased but hopefully anyone who saw me and Doc's set would agree it was the best set of the night. Great stage control, close *** matches, incredible comeback, spikes and a laserlock!

Hype vs Tinman gyro bounce recovery was hypeness too of course.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Akariss sauc3 took me to last game last hit before, and I 3 stocked you and jv 3'd you, the trolling / characters are not to blame, some people have bad matchups..
Totally 100% agree with this, kinda explains why you were curious how I beat sauc3. I'll learn the MK matchup in due time, it's as you said, never had experience with top tier MK players.

I'm not familiar with who jv is, someone clarify? The only MK players I played were KingAce, Doc and sauc3.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
mikey used MK...

whats funny is Mikey is the one that stated everyones characters, and he put himself down as 4 characters, and didnt put marth down for himself :p

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Also troll. I liked your shirt. The stripes and the faded lime into grey. It was very wal-mart.

Iliad you little ****, the tourney was called return of the troll no waahs, did that not hint you off to there being some trolling at the tourney you *******... I'm glad you remember more of my trolling highlights than I do, and as I said before, looking like Bowie isn't bad, I love Bowie...Ashes to Ashes, Funk to Funky you know Mr. Troll's a junkie.

Sidenote: MINUS your set with DOC~ was by far the greatest set of the night, it's a shame only like 3 people caught it and it wasn't recorded, possibly the biggest downfall of the night is not recording that epic set.

PS. Not a WOP and the shirt was teal from Tommy Hilfiger, get some new material. :)

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
Great Tournament guys, had tons of fun. I am definetly making the next one.

Also GG on 2 mks, 2 diddys and 2 falcos in the same pool. WTB Diversity

Gained a lot of experience from that tourney and it's always good to put a face to all of these players. I hope the next one is just as or even more fun for me.

P.S. Thx for the shoutout Gi

Top Bottom