• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll Results and Shoutouts [Scarborough, Ontario]

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ambrose is a ****, that's why (kidding, it was his gf's b-day). And seeyin, don't talk, where were you for your epic and inevitable return to brawl?

SRTM

Smash Ace
sorry tin, but I gave you an irl shoutout.
I wish i watched some of those epic matches you guys are talking about. Friendlies got in my way.

.decoy

Smash Ace
ok so i typed all my shoutouts then smashboards failed me.
so here's the short version.

1: Doc - MK, Diddy - good **** as always. too bad you missed dubs. wifi soontimes.
2: TO Joe - MK - man's too beast. needs more patience for mk dittos though hahaha.
3: KingAce - MK - many thanks for the friendlies and such.
4: Mikey - MK, Snake, Dedede, Falco - good ****. mk *****. cp's for the win.
5: Minus - Falco - i guess it was worth skipping school huh?
5: Hype - MK - clutch victory against tinman - gyro recovery! also you were a beast in teams.
7: RayKalm - Ganon - i don't even know what to say to you but that your ganon is amazing.
7: Cruxis - Snake - i duno how to beat hype man. prayer worked the best for me.
9: Nickcam - DK, Wario - needs more clutch. or infinites. whichever.
9: Fool - Falco - good **** in teams. also you should endeavor to expand is the diversity of your lexicon.
9: Iliad - Marth, Falco - you sexy beast. thanks for the dart. also close games, but never again my friend.
13: Jiggs - Toon Link - you have a crazy toon link. wifi works. hopefully we'll play again sometime.
13: Gi - ROB, Wario - GI FOR LEGENDARY TO TIER. sorry mikey.
13: RyanFW - ZSS - ggs, sweet zss, but i'll be ready for that mu next time.
17: Tinman - Olimar, ROB - stay cool. another tourney on another day.
17: Dimmy - MK - there should be a nado-counter, just for you.
17: Decoy - Snake - learn some non-high tier matchups son.
25: Sauc3 - ICs, MK - DO NOT quit brawl!
25: I337 - DK - your dk is really good man. keep coming out to tourneys.
25: Carter - Pikachu - good to see you as always.

also just as a general comment. we should really get tourney's going on time. it's not the TO's fault but everyone else's, as stuff was set up by like 10:30. we could have run crews instead of waiting til about 1 for doubles to start. and we really need crews...

because toronto is going to break sauga next time. get at me.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Infzy please god tell me hype vs tinman was recorded and if u can please upload it as soon as you can. I know the whole scene is waiting lol.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
can we have a wizard of oz crew

tin man
tin boy
tin gramps
scarecrow
cowardly lion

also i thought troll was actually a pretty cool guy

Tin Man

Smash Hero
LMMFAO fatal

ok fatal, please explain the tin boy, tin gramps, etc, i know who the tin's are, who are the rest, and why did this happen?

@infzy, where my matches vs Gi uploaded?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Eh, Troll is a pretty cool guy, trolls people IRL and doesn't afraid of anything.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
LMMFAO fatal

ok fatal, please explain the tin boy, tin gramps, etc, i know who the tin's are, who are the rest, and why did this happen?

@infzy, where my matches vs Gi uploaded?
tin boy = joe
tin gramps = minus
scarecrow = nickcam
cowardly lion = mikey

also im tin arab

5ive

Smash Champion
SUDDEN DEATH.

hell yeah sure man. But I won't be uploading them anytime soon because I gotta study for exams <_< (that goes to you too Marik).

Give me a couple of weeks.

Sanu

Smash Champion
To be honest if I KNEW you seconded MK beforehand I wouldn't have said that, I figured you chose MK because IC was your main and nothing else. Also if your going to attack me at least find out my name and don't call me kid.

I have respect for MK players that play him because they like the character, not to WIN or play him because they can't win with other characters. If they can win over other players with characters besides MK then those type of players have my respect.
Who gives a rats *** what you think? Play to win or lose, simple as that.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
LOL@ when akariss found out who Ace was ahahah

ace/sauga gotta step it up now, Joe/ Doc are taking over... good **** to them though!

annsy

Smash Cadet
Annsy: It's nice to see a female gamer play this game competitively, I hope you will come out to more tournies, hopefully my gf will be there next time so you don't have to be the only odd one. I hope you didn't get hit on too much since it is rare for a girl to be at these tournies, LOL. or maybe it is the other way around, where no one talks to you, don't know, my gf had that problem in the scene so she left.
Thx Gi ^_^ and thx for hosting. Totally got shown up by everyone, but I could be crazy enough to show up again...

sauc3

Smash Lord
who's laptop was next to the big tv?
mine, I recorded most of the finals, but grand finals got cut short after the first game, had to leave johns.

If I have time before I go to pound I'll upload em, but only if people really want to see em, cuz its kind of a pain to do, and I hadn't planned on recording anything till GI asked me to.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Illiad, I don't pop my collar like some douche, not my style. But lets see you talk all the smack you want to my face at the next tourney, I'm not going to waste my time with this E-trash talk garbage, you seem hung up on my looks, since you know what I look like, lets see you try something. :)

As for...uh.. Doc~ or w/e that guys name was. I toned down the trolling this tourney, I knew too many people and the environment was too friendly, LBT2 I plan on having a lot of fun.

PS. SAUC3 QUITING? OMG I FCKING RULE!!! Dude, don't let me get into your head like that kid. Looking like David Bowie is a compliment, and the fact that you have to be cheap to win just describes like the top 10 players in North America, Chain Grab is hard... Playing Metaknight harder.... Besides I need masses of kids like you to make me lol. :)

I'd do shout-outs but I don't remember any of you. So, yeah...
I really dont think you should be allowed to troll someone during their match. This totally should be banned.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I really dont think you should be allowed to troll someone during their match. This totally should be banned.
agreed, its insanely hard to chain grab when someone is in your face talking, and its disrespectful to ask them questions, or draw your attention and make remarks while you're trying to play, especially when you ask them if they can leave, or just sit there quitely, and they do the exact opposite. And the fact that GI didn't respect my request to ask him to leave/be quiet makes me even more upset at the brawl community.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
OMFG FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE THE TOURNEY WAS CALLED "RETURN OF THE TROLL(ME): SUBTITLED- NO WAAHS" SO STOP WAAH~ING especially about the troll given that was the title. FFS, you'd think you'd be able to read if you can post QQing about it.

swordgard

Smash Hero
OMFG FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE THE TOURNEY WAS CALLED "RETURN OF THE TROLL(ME): SUBTITLED- NO WAAHS" SO STOP WAAH~ING especially about the troll given that was the title. FFS, you'd think you'd be able to read if you can post QQing about it.

You do not understand. We go to a tournament to compete to the best of our abilities, and distractions like these can mean the difference between a win and a loss. There is no reason anything like this should happen at a tournament. There is a reason in Golf for example that everybody shuts up when they are going to play. This is sadly especially true for a an ice climbers player as chaingrabbing is very demanding in stressfull situations. I know I'm lucky enough to not be able to hear people when they talk to me if I'm in a game most of the time, but this is certainly not the case for everyone. Please refrain from doing stuff like this as there is no reason for anyone to do anything like this unless they are ill-intentionned.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
You do not understand. We go to a tournament to compete to the best of our abilities, and distractions like these can mean the difference between a win and a loss. There is no reason anything like this should happen at a tournament. There is a reason in Golf for example that everybody shuts up when they are going to play. This is sadly especially true for a an ice climbers player as chaingrabbing is very demanding in stressfull situations. I know I'm lucky enough to not be able to hear people when they talk to me if I'm in a game most of the time, but this is certainly not the case for everyone. Please refrain from doing stuff like this as there is no reason for anyone to do anything like this unless they are ill-intentionned.
He understands fully. He's willingly a malignant parasite to social conduct. If you make it clear that what he's doing is in some way detrimental to you then it satisfies him and he will continue to do it. I realize that in person something needs to be done, but here on the boards it's a waste of time trying to reason with him; just don't acknowledge him and let him wallow in whatever pathetic lonely corner he calls home.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
omg if you go to LBT2, then me you and nickcam trash talk sowrdgard all match long in an important match ill buy you lunch rofl

hey swordgard: cant stand the heat in competitive gaming, then too bad. trash talk is part of the game. Think people weren't trash talking Ally when he was playing m2k for the first time? Hes too calm for that crap, cant wait to trash talk you ; )

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Yes MIKEY!!! Lunch is good, and getting paid to troll, I'm on a roll. Meant to rhyme? That's no crime.

AvariceX doing something in RL is exactly what I'm waiting for, you understand me so well sweetheart. I hear you're a cutie too, I look forward to meeting you big guy. As for my lonely corner at home, it seems I've been getting quite the fan base, Troll's home under the bridge isn't as lonely as you may have thought.

Troll <3's you all!

PS. I'll be practicing my successful Troll song. :)

Sanu

Smash Champion
omg if you go to LBT2, then me you and nickcam trash talk sowrdgard all match long in an important match ill buy you lunch rofl

hey swordgard: cant stand the heat in competitive gaming, then too bad. trash talk is part of the game. Think people weren't trash talking Ally when he was playing m2k for the first time? Hes too calm for that crap, cant wait to trash talk you ; )
Wow, the brawl community is full of ****ing children and *******, especially this one.

gg

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yes MIKEY!!! Lunch is good, and getting paid to troll, I'm on a roll. Meant to rhyme? That's no crime.
I lol'd.

Sanuzi, no beef here please. Mikey is a respectable Smasher, he's just being silly over the internet because winding up Swordgard is pretty easy to accomplish.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Wow, the brawl community is full of ****ing children and *******, especially this one.

gg
thats too funny lol

FUNNY how I'm not a ****** at the Melee tourney - which btw is the most boring crap I've ever attended - NO ONE AT ALL makes anything interesting. Its just oh hey you're so good great set man, boring. You're probably one of the people who would burst out crying if I started to trash talk in the middle of a match - but I would never do that in Melee because everyone values their boredom. No disrespect to Melee players though, just you.

Other randoms, like you, are just boring to play with, watch, etc. What do I do? I make brawl tournies 10x more exciting. I trash talk, I go around trying to be cocky, thats INTERESTING. People want to beat me because of that.

Have you ever seen the sf community? all those people do is trash talk and it is soo fun to be around becuase one loss and you don't hear anything else for the rest of the day. Not to mention theyre all over 20

IN conclusion: stFu <-capital F for a reason.

Idiot.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Sanuzi I'm contagious, I'm cancer to the brawl society and I'm spreading fast. Better cut off the limb while you still can. :D

sauc3

Smash Lord
serious problems here, cuz apparently I have completely misunderstood Mikey, and the rest of the brawl community. I wasn't aware that I was paying money to compete in a "who can hate everyone the most" tournament. I'd rather play melee where there's mad respect between the players, and a way more chills environment. Plus the game itself is way more fun, and we don't have to pretend its fun by inventing false rivalries between the players (in ontario anyways)

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
If they made a T-Shirt with that green troll thing on it and it said Troll supporter I'd be wearing one of them and I'm sure some of you would too :p

Top Bottom