• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl BQ #2! Free Food, Smash, Sports, Fun!! TBA

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

Brawl BQ
Food, Trivia, Fun, and Smash!

Introduction
Second BrawlBQ since the first one was a success! This is after two nationals. So not only does it not require money but only just food that can only be bought for $3.00... there will be LOADS of more free food, fun, and Smash!
I can provide housing for those wanting to stay Saturday night and leave Sunday.

Cincinnati, Ohio 45202

It'll be near the Playground.
You'll see a sign that says "Welcome to Eden Park." There will be kind of a loop you drive in that's one way with many parking areas.

Schedule
June 19th, 2010
12:00 pm- Meet up

And from there we'll chat, we can play there, play other games, etc.

10:00pm-11:00pm -Ends
Food and Drinks!!

This will be a list of who's bringing what and what will be there.
More than one person can bring the same food! So if you want more food please do bring it! If you have any other things you want to bring that's not added up here feel free to do so and I'll just add it up! I'm just putting down suggestions.
Everything in bold is a must bring!! So if someone can bring the item that is in bold please do so!
It would be fantastic If each person brought 2+ things here!! Please please do so!!

OP will be fixed shortly!!

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Finally an event that's all about food :)

Who else here knows about cooking BBQ? I for the most part would know what i was doing but i DEFINITELY don't wanna be responsible for all of the meals. So if anyone else has a general idea of wtf to do, please post saying so.

(I like food)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Who else here knows about cooking BBQ? I for the most part would know what i was doing but i DEFINITELY don't wanna be responsible for all of the meals. So if anyone else has a general idea of wtf to do, please post saying so.
I'm not full pro at it, but I know what to do XD. I can work a grill, know when to turn meat over and such. So I can cook for everyone if there are no objections

PINKE

Smash Rookie
Pokemon might be the only thing I can win at XD, I can make shishkebabs and such <_< no idea how to do the actual cooking part tho

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
XD! Shishkebabsbwaba! Maybe you can pre-make them and bring them? XP Those are really cool, though! Thanks, I appreciate it!
If anyone wants to start putting down food they're bringing I'll start adding to the list! Can't be a BBQ without any food! And I can only bring so much..!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Ya... my friend in fact DID buy his badge for it, and I would feel bad if he went alone, so yeah, I'm going to it.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Yeah, we'll still go to ColossalCon. Basically, I'm gonna be going to ACen for free stuff XD. I just won't spend any money there, except on the badge and gas and food.

Top Bottom