• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl BQ #2! Free Food, Smash, Sports, Fun!! TBA

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
How scandalous of you! If I can make my Shoddy team come to my DS, then no one would lose to me. Except if you have Rotom...
>:(

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's alright if they don't change, it'll still be fun. Hopefully a good portion of cincinnati stays for it, but if they don't, I'll see you all on the 22nd.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Yeah. That's the important part! It'll still be very enjoyable. I can't wait to hang out with you all. (:
As for Cincy. I'm sure the huge group we met yesterday may come. And there is always Saeed and Zach. So still expecting something fairly big.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
This needs.....ribs....
O_O

Maybe I will buy some if someone knows how to make them right?
(I can't cook to save my life)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Dibs on possible ribs...even though I'm not coming. :p

Calebyte

Smash Lord
How high do I need to raise Mario on the tier list to change this decision?
Wouldn't matter. I want to be more competitive, and the fact is, you have to be an exceptionally skilled player to compete with Mario. I'm not there yet. Having stumbled onto the metagame 2 years behind everyone else isn't helping either.

Doesn't mean I won't keep Mario in my back pocket though. I still plan on training with him, but not as much as Diddy.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Cale is a great Mario, but experimenting with other characters is always good. Wish I could go to this, since Indy people are coming, but transportation johns make me really, really sad. Maybe if I was in Columbus.

BTW: Next time I see you, Calebyte I wanna play your Diddy. :) I also want to play Xen's Mario. Way too excited to see how my Mario matches up.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Well Caleb it's your decision I guess. I didn't even make it out of pools until like 7 months after I started playing, so I can see where you're coming from... losing isn't always fun.

Hopefully you'll come back to Mario sometime, I know my record was going a month without maining Mario, you'll probably beat me in that.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If my parents take me home saturday like they said they may, I'll be going too and practicing my Diddy too!

Top Bottom