• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl BQ #2! Free Food, Smash, Sports, Fun!! TBA

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lol Hilt. Bombs will be like "NO >=("

Gaiz, I'm going to try really hard to go to this so I can practice my Diddy :D

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kassandra, we're sorry to tell you, but they made a hack that makes diddy the only playable character, and that's whats gonna be at this tournament :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I won't be going to this. I'll be going to acen. This is very last minute.
Sorry guys, I have an old high school friend who I haven't talked to in years going, and I'd like to hang out with her and catch up.

:(

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
how many is gonna be there? cause i need to know how many hamburgers i should bring?

JOSHKIP BRINGS BURGERS!
AND ALUMINUM FOIL.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'll bring more hotdogs if they're needed, and buns/cheese for burgers X:

Also chips cuz i always got chips

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
hi guys, im new to smashboards and was wondering how long this thing will be goin on at today's place. i have a wedding to be a best man at, and afterwards, if it isn't late...i will beep by. I mean...stop by. I speak robot but you guys prob dont know that cause i be new and all. so...yeah guys, hope i get to see you all soon. if not next week, then at mlg maybe? I feel im good enough to ****. im the best at my school

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Eric you should definitely make it :) It's been too long

edit: I'll try to bring more for this if I can. I won't know what I'll be able to bring until later though, I'm not sure.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I do want, but I don't know how I'm going to get there + back. Keist's coming down to OUGA friday, but going up to Nope's this weekend. Any chance for a ride?

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
so now i can't go because we'd be getting back too late sunday, and i have no one to ride with so my daad isn't letting me take the car alone =///// soooo dumb

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
I'd like to come--but what about Kate's thing?
Hey, would you mind returning those Metal Gear games this saturday? I'm kinda a little bit overdue to my brother, and I haven't gotten around to retrieving them until now.... lol

Top Bottom