• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl BQ #2! Free Food, Smash, Sports, Fun!! TBA

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
i have to be home at like 2/3 on sunday cause of graduation parties.
That's too bad... :( But graduation parties sounds like a great time. So enjoy yourself!

@Jake, The place where HvZ is about 20 minutes away from my house. XD It's in KY but just right across the bridge!

@Venoma, Most definitely sir! Also, I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Kate's thing sadly... I may make a random surprise visit Sat night if people are interested in a random party but it all depends... :urg:

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
Thanks, Pech! :'D

And okie dokie, Venoma.

------
So I think we're going to go to the park for awhile to eat and play. So please please bring food and please please bring things to play with. Like footballs, balls, rope, etc. :'D So we can do tons of other things. Then we can come back to my place to play Smash or whomever house we can go to to play. This is suppose to be casual and more focused on food and games!
I know there are a lot more people coming but only about 5 people are listed to bringing something. So please contribute. If not people who brings something will be served before anyone who doesn't. Thank you!

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
i MIGHT be able to come to this. it depends really. my gf's graduation party is that day from 4-8 >< so i mayyy be able to come from like 12-330.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
If not no worries! It's mainly for people whom spent all their money on nationals and can't afford tournaments like myself. XD And for God Kais since they really wanted to go. As long as a good portion of Cincy and maybe Inky comes that's just fine! :'D

Top Bottom