• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO10: Go to the CEO THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I have a question. Will this tourney help us get back some of the money we are owed from winterfest? That would be much appreciated.

2nd thing - please make this melee and brawl, because some brawl people who's names I cannot say already bought tickets to this.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Like I said, everything about Manny was just what I heard. it could be possible that everything is untrue, but who knows.

This is more about hosting an awesome melee event.

BTW, Tope, Cyrain, and Darkrain (i think) basically confirmed

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Eh, I'm thinking that I'm going to have to bail on this since it's on a Friday. I only get so much time off at my job... though if I did went I would probably drive.

8Bitman

Smash Master
WOAH WTF!!!! WHY IS GAMME CANCELLED!!!!

THIS IS REDICULOUS!!!! <_<

the one offline tourney i look forward to for almost a few months now.. and its cancelled... way to get peoples hopes up.

so we were depending on an ***HOLE STEALER! for GAMME!!! thats nonsense!

IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO BRING GAMME BACK!!??!?

i know i sound F***ING retarted right now! but COME ON!!! i know im not the only person mad about this! i live in coral springs! we never see the light of day with tournaments in FL!

this is garbage... PLANK! GTFO!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: >=O

8Bitman

Smash Master
*cough COUGH!!!!

i mean don't be hasty now lets listen to M2K.. MELEE AND BRAWL!!!

this is bull.... the next time theres gunna be a good GL tourney will be in like half a year...

this is a huge kick in the balls for me..

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hm

Last time I went to Florida, my phone died and I ended up going to Sea World. Xelic and I did flirt with the cute waiter though.

Tempting...

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'd make this if i hit the lotto or someone pays for me ... two trips to FL in the span of 30 days is a bit much to ask of my current income LOL ...

strawhats

Smash Master
yo Juan...just contact Lucky...Im sure he'd be intersted in this, and maybe if mango is feeling up to it he'll go (most like only if Joey goes)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If you include brawl u will get 100 players. Tht should put your fears about payin the venue to rest.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
me, kaiser, and chinesah still want to go to FL. we will probably come, preferred dates would be the 5th and 6th.

<3

strawhats

Smash Master
I could care less if Mango came.

But you and Lucky? AWESOMMMMME
ahhh....sadly I can't go man. Graduation is that weekend for me. :(

Next time for sure...I plan on making a trip to FL for spring break next yr....who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom