• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO10: Go to the CEO THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
i'd be willing to lend you guys money for that.
We don't need anyone's money for anything. Me and Chops are good on our own. We have jobs.

And so, it begins again.
It definitely doesn't lol.

Dj ur bringing chopz????

OOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Chops decided he wanted to go to GAMME. Although it got ***** but you saved us with WATO10. So he'll probably still wanna go to Florida that weekend. If he comes, then he'll be teaming with Colbol. If he doesn't come, then I'll be teaming with Colbol for this.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
My schedule for the weekend if anyone wants to chill with me/kaiser/chinesah.

We are getting a condo at Lake Buena Vista resort in Florida for the week. We will attend Wato on the 5th and 6th and then on the 7th is when we will go to disneyworld, right frames? On the 8th we will be going to Islands of adventure/Universal studios, and on the 9th we are going to wet n' wild. My birthday is the 8th, so we will have a little party in the condo. We will leave on the 10th.

<3 you guys!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll be running the brawl side of things. If anyone is willing to help me out for that day, please let me know, cause I'll definitely need it :laugh:. All of brawl will be on Sunday, as ive been told. So the day is going to be pretty packed.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BRING SETUPS. I DONT CARE IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA OR COMING FROM FREAKIN JAPAN, BRING AS MUCH AS YOU CAN SO THIS CAN BE RAN AS SWIMMINGLY AS POSSIBLE.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I'll be running the brawl side of things. If anyone is willing to help me out for that day, please let me know, cause I'll definitely need it :laugh:. All of brawl will be on Sunday, as ive been told. So the day is going to be pretty packed.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BRING SETUPS. I DONT CARE IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA OR COMING FROM FREAKIN JAPAN, BRING AS MUCH AS YOU CAN SO THIS CAN BE RAN AS SWIMMINGLY AS POSSIBLE.
listen to the dragonman

he speaks wise words of wisdom

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
There won't be enough people to warrant 3 days. Plus more people can enter for the 2 day tournament who have school/work Friday.

nevershootme

Smash Master
anyways, if u need me to help out in brawl and/or melee (just give me housing for the nights at least cuz I have no place to stay in orlando anymore), then i'll get it done even faster

lol scratch that, it's a sunday and i got work on monday...

may be best if it's friday-saturday since there may be ppl who have departures on sunday... and public schools (Orange and Osceola?) are ending in that week.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Saturday Sunday is better for me..

I got school on friday .__.

BTW, this is coming together amazingly!

I wish all the people who posted in the GAMME thread would come here, lol.

We're consolidating the venue, TV's, prices, schedule, and BONUSES in coming time!!!

You guys are awesome for supporting this!

8Bitman

Smash Master
There won't be enough people to warrant 3 days. Plus more people can enter for the 2 day tournament who have school/work Friday.
meh thats a reasonable explaination! being someone who is in school. =3

also one last question.. where is it all happening??

the same place that it said before?? that one hotel place?

thank you very much HBOX i hope this goes smoothly for ya. =3

EDIT!: NO HBOX, YOU'RE AWESOME!!! lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
plank, i regard you as one of the best tourney TOs in the community, and if you could PM me some general tips for running a huge tourney (I've ran many tourneys before, but nothing as large as this), it would be greatly appreciated

and every post i make in this thread will now end with:

BRING SETUPS!

(hopefully we can have some setups for friendlies for SSFIV or something, for smashers like myself who played, and really wanted to play SSFIV at GAMME also)

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol im just a wonder boy that wants to play zum smash! =3

thanks HBOX!

i hope this getz alot of support and you can remove that question mark after mai name for interested. i know im coming to this!!!

this'll be meh first offline brawl tourney... i can't waitz. =P

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
GDX, if you have any questions AIM ME. Dream Thieve is my AIM. I will be here to help run everything. Im going to promote as well. I changed the GAMME thread to a link here.

nevershootme

Smash Master
lol. just call me eddie... i'm getting bored with 8-bit already

gdx. i made this form long ago when i was in charge of the yasumicon brawl tourney at FIU. it was there incase I needed to arrange pools prior to the tourney

plank, post me your email or something and i'll add u into the spreadsheet for u to edit

8Bitman

Smash Master
yeah i had a feeling because alot of people have asked me if i've hosted and went to many tourneys in the past lol, they must've been talking about you. =P

*highfive!!!

you host tourneys? or just very well known? im new to the whole offline tourney concept ever since brawl came out.

8Bitman

Smash Master
oh i see. lol retired smash veteran! thats just an epic title. XD

well im hitten the hay. HBOX GL with this! now i have something to blow some steam off with before mai finals (aka hell).. O_O

im glad to be some help. =3

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Hey guys I really think this is admirable, Juan you should really think about including street fighter in your tournament as well because in the SRK forum there is alot of people saying they bought tickets already as well and want someone in florida to host a tournament too.

I'll go where ever the community goes!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
id be down with trying to include SSFIV or something. but yea lets get smash handled first. dont want our eyes to get too big for our stomachs

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im already talking logistics with SRK. we may all work together to create a tournament FOR the community and unite our communities.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im already talking logistics with SRK. we may all work together to create a tournament FOR the community and unite our communities.
godlike

we need to get people from all communities singing "we are the world" in celebration of this impromptu tourney

BRING SETUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom