• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

metalheads...flock to me.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=3444]metalheads...flock to me.[/drupal]

okay, so im a big metaalhead goin back about a decade (half my life)and i figuered it'd be kool to find other ones here. i love thras, venom, slayer, old metallica. i also like some death metal,not alot though. **** like amon amarth, ensiferum, dethklok, and bathory come to mind. i hate bands like slipknot and cadle of filth. bands like bullet and those other emo/punkish/metal things need to grow up or stop making music.meh...just sayin. oh yea, and punk rock...****in rules. misfits, DK, rancid, nofx. good ****.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I like Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber, we should hang out sometime :)! I also can listen to some metal like My Chemical romance.
Ummmm....

Huh....

Don't know if I should facepalm or cry...or wish ulcers on this generation.

Anyways, I am a fellow Headbanger and I got to say, nice Punk favoration droogie.

Link to original post: [drupal=3444]metalheads...flock to me.[/drupal]

okay, so im a big metaalhead goin back about a decade (half my life)and i figuered it'd be kool to find other ones here. i love thras, venom, slayer, old metallica. i also like some death metal,not alot though. **** like amon amarth, ensiferum, dethklok, and bathory come to mind. i hate bands like slipknot and cadle of filth. bands like bullet and those other emo/punkish/metal things need to grow up or stop making music.meh...just sayin. oh yea, and punk rock...****in rules. misfits, DK, rancid, nofx. good ****.
Oh ohhhh!!

I LOVE The Climb by Miley Cyrus!

we should seriously add each other as friends :) :)!

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
well than...im disa****ingpointed by this turnout...save for megadeth guy. (prometheus).
hmm...isnt lady gaga a ******? my chem is terrible, never heard of orangw sky, in flames is crap, trviums cool, and yes, 80's metal is ******.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Miley understands me, but probably not to the extent that Taylor Swift does. She knows EXACTLY how I feel being fifteen.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I like all music lol but am mostly a metal head

I always pushed metal as the best and only music. I stopped not listening to music just because of its genre about a year ago, though.

But some of my favorite metal bands are Blind Guardian (username lol), Iced Earth, Wintersun, Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, and plenty of other bands from all different time periods lol

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
ok ive been a metal head since i was maybe 2 n a hahf (droped on my head and had to get a metal implant) jk
sum good bands:
metallica
disturbed
system of a down
static x
scar symmetry
DETHKLOK
the agonist
slipknot (just the instruments not that s*** "screaming")
the black dahlia murder
tool (idk if theyr considered metal)
korn

kataklysm336

Smash Cadet
If you're talking about balls to the wall metal then:
All That Remains
Killswitch Engage
As I Lay Dying
Old Mushroomhead

If you're talking metal in general then:
Queensryche
Nocturnal Rites
Dream Evil
Disturbed
Blind Guardian
Excalion
Black Label Society
Anything 80's
Blue Oyster Cult

There's more awesome stuff out there but nothing else is coming to mind right now.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
My favorites:

iron maiden
metallica
megadeth
anthrax
judas preist
disturbed
this man, makes me happy. save for disturbed, who ****ing eats ****, its a good list. okay, my top 10 bands (all time) not just metal in here.
1. ****ing slayer! where'd thrash be without the ****ing gods.
2. amon amarth, it like slayer, but ttheir guitars are all clean sounding.
3. metallica, my influence as a rythem guitarist comes from these mother ****ers.
4. the ramones
5. the misfits
6. dead kennedys
7. ****ing overkill
8. rancid
9. bathory
10. venom, first ****ing thrash album ever...go venom.
after number 3 its in no real order, but slayer is my alltime fav.
also, i cuss alot.

§witch

Smash Lord
If you're talking about balls to the wall metal then:
All That Remains
Killswitch Engage
As I Lay Dying
Old Mushroomhead

If you're talking metal in general then:
Queensryche
Nocturnal Rites
Dream Evil
Disturbed
Blind Guardian
Excalion
Black Label Society
Anything 80's
Blue Oyster Cult

There's more awesome stuff out there but nothing else is coming to mind right now.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
this man, makes me happy. save for disturbed, who ****ing eats ****, its a good list. okay, my top 10 bands (all time) not just metal in here.
1. ****ing slayer! where'd thrash be without the ****ing gods.
2. amon amarth, it like slayer, but ttheir guitars are all clean sounding.
3. metallica, my influence as a rythem guitarist comes from these mother ****ers.
4. the ramones
5. the misfits
6. dead kennedys
7. ****ing overkill
8. rancid
9. bathory
10. venom, first ****ing thrash album ever...go venom.
after number 3 its in no real order, but slayer is my alltime fav.
also, i cuss alot.

10olds

comboking

Smash Master
Iron Maiden, DragonForce, Mortification, New Megadeth, AC/DC, Glam Metal (Hair Metal),Power Quest, Elgibbor, Rob Rock, thats only a few good bands I listen too. JB sucks!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
lol, I can't take that seriously with a hayley williams avi..

PS its all about system of a down
I probably listen to more metal than you do lol just saying. I listened to only metal for about 8 years of my life and in the past year or so I realized I should just start listening to what I want, and Paramore now happens to be one of my favorite bands + Hayley is hot.

comboking

Smash Master
Foot Soldier wrote at 8:38 PM on Jun 24, 2010 :
People only hate DragonForce because they are in Guitar Hero. They became super famous, so the insignificant losers of the world that want to become special and never will be are jealous. DragonForce is not the best band ever, but they are good, and they are skilled. Even if the music were sped up, which it isn't, it would still be pretty impressive. Some of their songs are around 8 minutes long, so even if the music is sped up only 1.5 times, that means they are composing and performing a 12 minute long song, speeding it up, then going back over and adding the lyrics so it sounds good. People are just crybabies that think that if any small part of a song is fabricated, that disqualifies the quality of the song as a whole. It's nothing more then music johns by jealous insects.

Perfect comment

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
Foot Soldier wrote at 8:38 PM on Jun 24, 2010 :
People only hate DragonForce because they are in Guitar Hero. They became super famous, so the insignificant losers of the world that want to become special and never will be are jealous. DragonForce is not the best band ever, but they are good, and they are skilled. Even if the music were sped up, which it isn't, it would still be pretty impressive. Some of their songs are around 8 minutes long, so even if the music is sped up only 1.5 times, that means they are composing and performing a 12 minute long song, speeding it up, then going back over and adding the lyrics so it sounds good. People are just crybabies that think that if any small part of a song is fabricated, that disqualifies the quality of the song as a whole. It's nothing more then music johns by jealous insects.

Perfect comment
yeahhh im guessing you like dragonforce? idk why you would cuz they are extreamelly overated but whatev, thats just my (and alot of other peoples) opinion

Top Bottom