• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

metalheads...flock to me.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
omg I love metal. Some of the bands I like are Fall Out Boy and All American Rejects.

I can't listen to them all the time though because they're really harsh on my ears :/

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
omg I love metal. Some of the bands I like are Fall Out Boy and All American Rejects.

I can't listen to them all the time though because they're really harsh on my ears :/
Haha, I like those too, Panic at the Disco! and 30 Seconds to Mars are better band than either of those though IMO. But yea, I don't like listening to it all the time either, my ears prefer some of the soft touches of jazz or classical.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
would you count remixes translated to metal as metal?

in any case,
Sonata Arctica - Black Sheep
Sonata Arctica - Wolf and Raven
SSBB - Devil's Call in your Heart
3 inches of blood - Deadly Sinners
Dir en Grey - Child Prey

listen to them oh and is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zaIVj8PJAM metal?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
folk metals cool. i like ensiferum. i have an ensiferum patch on my denim jacket.
and korpakalani, when its in english.
Korpiklaani is great.

As a Finn I prefer their non-English songs better though. The English ones seems to be a bit weirdly worded and don't seem to flow as good as the Finnish sung ones.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
but i dont know finnish!
i hate english singers i cant understand.
theres no way ill listen to a different language i dont speak.
however...chica mi tipo by sublime is nice. since i understand him.

Top Bottom