• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

metalheads...flock to me.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
He still has improved your grammar somewhat with his "Grammar Gestapo" (LOL good one btw ty for explaining i didnt get it ;))

And no, it doesn't mean you've beaten someone. Why would you argue someone who can't even get his message across properly.

oh man, this is too easy. i didnt call out combo king cuz of his "music taste" i called him out because hes a ****ing idiot, to say he hates "opinionated crap" is to say he hates the fucing world, because its opinionated, *******.also, i never mentioned that anyone's music tatses suck, ive simply threw my OPINION at their tastes.
and no **** ill ***** about poptards especially since i said METALHEADS flock to me. and that value of "one real music" is BS too, mind you, i listen to raggae mother****er. and i love dean martin.
**** YOU.
Typical angry metalhead response.
Filled with **** and **** and ******* and then ending with **** you.

i do have an open mind.
HERP Herpa derpidy herp.

no, we cant get along. its the way of the world, stupid.
Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Go back to listening to your Apocalypse Death Destruction Evil War Violence Blood Rauugghgghghagagahghhhhh.

Honestly the first time my friend showed me his metal it sounded like someone rubbing sand paper against another abrasive surface very rapidly. It's horrendously unpleasant.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
im glad this forum is getting sum action but theres too much flamin goin on. what happend to just posting sum band names?

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
yeah theyr pretty good, ever heard of Goat F***ing Necrophilia Mutilation of the Dark Souls Infecting Out Decomposing Eye Sockets? Theyr best song "fluffy clouds make me smile" hahaha

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
Passwurd which artists do you like?
B.o.B, Lupe, Eminem, Traphik, Tech N9ne, Black Star, Mos Def, Talib Kweli (although I guess that's a given with Black Star lol), Dumbfoundead, Wax, Travie McCoy (lol :$) (also not in order), is what I can think of at the moment, lol. I'm always trying to find new artists I like, and yeah I do visit the Hip Hop thread lol although for some reason I just ended up looking at the drama between Drake being bad or not. :p

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i heard of them but never got a chance to listen to them
I would recommend them.

When I saw the Big 4 live, Anthrax was the best out of the four on that show. They showed alot of energy, played totally perfect and they were the only ones to do a tribute to Dio. Here are some songs for you.

Metal Thrashing Mad

Anti-social

And their best known song, Madhouse.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
I would recommend them.

When I saw the Big 4 live, Anthrax was the best out of the four on that show. They showed alot of energy, played totally perfect and they were the only ones to do a tribute to Dio. Here are some songs for you.

Metal Thrashing Mad

Anti-social

And their best known song, Madhouse.
k ill listen to them as soon as i find sum headfones lol
how was theyr mosh?

EDIT: daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm amazing intro in madhouse!!!! great band, i hav heard of them before i just forgoted lol

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Now on a more serious note;

I'm not that into Metal, but I've listened to it for a while. I like the music, but I've never liked the lyrics that go with the songs. I like instrumentals a lot more. What I listened and is still in my iTunes;
Some ****ty Underoath album I never listened
A few enjoyable Slayer songs, and a few Slipknot songs
Nightwish (hates gonna hate)
Two songs of the Deathstars and Dead Kennedies (I actually like the latter ones, but they're not actually metal)
Korn (haters will hate again)
AND A METAL POKEMON MIX WHICH I ENJOYED BECAUSE IT HAD NO LYRICS!

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
Five Finger Death Punch, Bullet for my Valentine, Trivium, All that Remains, and As I Lay Dying FTW. (:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
B.o.B, Lupe, Eminem, Traphik, Tech N9ne, Black Star, Mos Def, Talib Kweli (although I guess that's a given with Black Star lol), Dumbfoundead, Wax, Travie McCoy (lol :$) (also not in order), is what I can think of at the moment, lol. I'm always trying to find new artists I like, and yeah I do visit the Hip Hop thread lol although for some reason I just ended up looking at the drama between Drake being bad or not. :p
We have fairly similar tastes. Out of those, I like B.o.B., Lupe, Mos, and Kweli. I'm not a big Em guy, and I haven't heard Traphik or Tech N9ne. Have you heard MF DOOM, Dilla, Ghostface Killah, or Madlib/Quasimoto?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I haven't listened to Once yet. Is it any good?
Yep, it's pretty good.. Not my favourite, but it's got a plenty of good songs.
The only three songs I don't like on Once are;
Nemo, because it was so over-played when the album was released that I've gotten a bit tired of it.
Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan, because Nightwish's style just doesn't work as well with Finnish lyrics and the slowness put together.. I think only one of those would have worked, and they've shown that, but together is just no.
And lastly, Higher Than Hope, because it just feels like it drags on forever.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yep, it's pretty good.. Not my favourite, but it's got a plenty of good songs.
The only three songs I don't like on Once are;
Nemo, because it was so over-played when the album was released that I've gotten a bit tired of it.
Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan, because Nightwish's style just doesn't work as well with Finnish lyrics and the slowness put together.. I think only one of those would have worked, and they've shown that, but together is just no.
And lastly, Higher Than Hope, because it just feels like it drags on forever.
Cool, I might listen to it later.

What's your favorite song on the album? I'll probably look it up on Youtube.

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
We have fairly similar tastes. Out of those, I like B.o.B., Lupe, Mos, and Kweli. I'm not a big Em guy, and I haven't heard Traphik or Tech N9ne. Have you heard MF DOOM, Dilla, Ghostface Killah, or Madlib/Quasimoto?
Tech N9ne

Traphik, He's the first one, lol. < I mostly like him in collabs like this.

And I enjoyed MF DOOM and Ghostface Killah the most out of those, thanks! :)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
No prob, glad you liked those. If you liked Ghostface, you should check out some of the other Wu-Tang guys: Raekwon, Method Man, RZA, GZA, etc., or just their Wu-Tang stuff.

Both of those songs were pretty good, I might have to check out more of their stuff.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Wow I just noticed this is a metal thread lawlz.

Yeah I've been looking to pick up some more Ghostface. You could also check out The Pharcyde, they're quite good in my opinion.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Wow I just noticed this is a metal thread lawlz..

Anyway, I've only heard like 2 songs from Nightwish, one was a cover of Symphony of Destruction and I forgot the other song. They're O.K, I didn't like the vocals for the cover.

Top Bottom