• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bioware Mafia (ovah)

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welcome to Bioware Mafia, a game drawing from characters from around Bioware's library of games. I'll pretty this post up some and add some missing things tomorrow or so, but I wanted to get the basics up and get confirmations moving tonight, so I decided to slack off a bitXD

Rules

Fundamental

1. Thou shalt put no other mods before me, and therefore inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. If you have a dispute with me, you will let me know privately through PM or instant messaging. Sometimes I will make simple mistakes, as I am human. If you believe this has happened or you have any questions, please address them in the thread in bold.
2. Xiivi is my co-mod. He may regularly vote-count and answer mod questions.
3. Once you have died in the game, you may make one final post, which should consist of 'bah, go town/scum'.
4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread, regardless of whether or not that person is in the game and whatnot.
5. Please do not edit your posts. Edits will be reversed.
6. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
7. Do not personally attack another player. 1st offense will be given a warning. 2nd offense will have the person either replaced or modkilled.
8. Do not quote any PMs sent to you by me in the thread. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. Doing so will get you modkilled.
9. You are allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.
10. Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text color to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
11. Do not post in code.
12. You must post in English.
13. Do not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen].
14. Do not quote logs of communication with other players.
15. You may privately notify me via PM if you feel another player has violated any rule.
16. Do not post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).

Voting and Lynching

1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, Vote: Gheb.
2. When changing your vote, you must unvote your previous vote before you revote. Unvote Vote: Xiivi.
3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, Vote: No Lynch.
4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
5. Do not post during Night.

Activity and Deadline

1. Treat this game as a commitment. You are requested to post at least once every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. 3 prods in one Game Day, or 5 prods in the entire game, will result in your replacement if it is D1 or D2, and possible modkill if it is D3 or later. If you have a pre-planned absence, then please notify me ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
2. The players may majority vote for a deadline extension. This can only be done once.
3. Extensions will be given depending on the circumstances, such as an 11th-hour replacement.
4. No one will be modkilled for inactivity should the game be in an objectively identifiable LYLO/MYLO situation unless a modkill is requested by the players.
5. Disobeying any of these rules may result in your mod-kill.

Game-specific

* All roles are assigned entirely at random.
* There are no jesters in this game.
* There are no survivors in this game.
* There are no politicians in this game.
* Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues.
* The town's win condition is: you are town aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Sample Vanilla Townie PM

You are *character* *flavor*

Passive abilities: None

Active abilities: None, you are but a simple vanilla townie with nothing but your wits and your vote.

Win condition: you are town aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

1.Goomba! (Tom/Gheb_01 hydra)Gheb01
5. The_GuideronEEke
7. Edreesespieces
11. swordgard Nix2100

-Replacements-

Dead players:
3. SwordsRBroken(HK-47, vanilla townie)
8. PraxisTali, vanilla townie
2. eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe-- (Guus/Vrael hydra)Archdemon, Mafia Godfather
4. Dr. Riddler (Macman/Riddle hydra)Silk Fox, vanilla townie
12. Sir BedevereJunglefeverSovreign, Mafia Indoctrinator
10. ChiboSempaiSonic, Town Commuter
14. GorditoBoy69Bastila, Town Doctor
9. OverswarmDuncan, Town Mason Recruiter
13. Mad Scummy (Swiss/X1-12 hydra) Darth Malak, Mafia Driver
15. Tandora Liara T'soni, Town Cop
6. Soviet Coffee(AdumbroDeus/Shaya hydra) Commander Shepard, Town Jack of all Trades

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Confirming.

ZOMG Hydra mafia alliance??

I wait for the inevitable vote from Adumbrodeus that is coming for me :(

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
WATCH THE **** OUT

/confirm

/out of the hydralliance, that would force me to allign with Swiss, good luck with that. (I bet Swiss knows who this is)

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
/kunfahmayshun

Not a CLUE who that could have been. Could it POSSIBLY be the guy that ALWAYS gets slammed by Swiss scum? Nay! Float like a butterfly, NK like a bee.

wifom it up boys, NK Riddler!

God I love playing with you Riddle, I swear one day you'll actually meet me and try and stab me. But until then lolololoolloloool I'm a d*ck.

Mad Scummy O:

Goomba!

Tom|Gheb_01
Swiss, I hope you don't make it too obvious who's the one that posts.

RonikEE replacing in would be overkill (in a good way).

:goomba:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Confirming.

Vote: Mad Scummy

I told you yesterday praxis, Mad Scummy is the d1 lynch, he's even more likely to be scum then you. (you're d2)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
This hydra malarkie is harder than I thought....OR IS IT HARDER THAN WHAT X1 THOUGHT.

Don't lynch me adumbrodeus. Plz.

^^ Geddit?
Everyone, their mother, and their great-aunt Ethel has made that joke.

To quote FrozenFlame, congratulations, you have been added to my list of destructive people to lynch ASAP.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
@Hydra's: We should play our OWN mafia game and just ignore the regular accounts and only read and respond to hydra's posts.

feels good to be the best hydra on the block

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
LOL, is that Hercules? xD

*recalls conversation with Adumb*

Vote: Mad Scummy

Kill All Hydras.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
@Hydra's: We should play our OWN mafia game and just ignore the regular accounts and only read and respond to hydra's posts.

feels good to be the best hydra on the block
why u givin us advice? Mad scummy.

lol @ best Hydra Riddler, but on the plus side you are the 4th best. Almost a bronze medal!

Adum - that joke was WELL ****ING FUNNY. Perfect execution, classic timing. Why u b gettin srs. y so srs. Gonna drag us outta RVS for da pro town points boiiiii?

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
*Cracks under bandwagon*

FFS might as well claim. Ya so I'm the Mafia bad ***. Each night I get to target someone and they get totally merked. Like; BOOM SWISH SHANK.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm tempted to make all of my posts once the game starts as journal entries of a grizzled old Sea Cap'n.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Lol Swiss, I don't hate you that much.

Mad Scummy said:
lol @ best Hydra Riddler, but on the plus side you are the 4th best. Almost a bronze medal!
Yeah, because you and X1 did do a lot better than us in ToS, at least thats what I recall.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
That's your problem. More recalls than an i-phone.

^ See dat guys, me and X1 totally suck working together (totally his fault we died). If you don't lynch us D1 (buddies help us out yeah) then we CLEARLY aren't scum and should be left 'till endgame.

Coastin'

Top Bottom