• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bioware Mafia (ovah)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Can all hydras please put the names of the players in their location? It would rly help me out considering the amount of them.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
feels good to be the best hydra on the block
Nah, I'm obviously the best hydra around, what could be better then 2 of me?

Adum - that joke was WELL ****ING FUNNY. Perfect execution, classic timing. Why u b gettin srs. y so srs. Gonna drag us outta RVS for da pro town points boiiiii?
Because I'm always serious.

Especially with yo momma.

Also, any joke said too often becomes dead, and that one was killed a long time ago.

I juggle them at work and you guys vote edreese hide them in your text :(
Search for the bold tags, no excuses, that just means you lost.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
/confirm

I would be witty in my confirmation, but it looks like the game has already started. Sorry for being late for the game, combination of emergency room visit and birthday. May not be active tonight/tomorrow, as it'll be my first day of college (moving in and ****), so I want to get rest tonight. I'll be much more active once I'm settled.

Thank you all for bearing with me!

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, looks like the game hasn't started after all... IN THAT CASE!!!!!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM NIFTU CALL, BIOTIC GOD

ALL SHALL SCATTER BEFORE MY GREAT WIND!!!!!!

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Here's something for the hydras, what are you willing to do to help the rest of us know who is posting?

In Pikmafia, Chuckie would use different font colors. Do you guys this this is a good idea? Why or why not? Should other players know which half is posting?

I ask this mostly because we do have so many hydras this game. I do ask that you please remember to post in your hydra account because I don't know many of the hydra couplings and it would get confusing fast for me to keep up.

Thanks in advance!

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
Considering that Guus got perma IP banned, I (Vrael/S.O.L.I.D.) will be doing the posting, unless it gets reversed. So yeah. If he gets unbanned we will certainly let all of you know.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@mod

Can you have a pre-determined punishment ofr players posting out of their hydra? It makes it harder to view their past posts when they do.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Are Hydra required to let players know which of them are posting? Sorry if that's a newbie question, but I've never played online mafia with hydras before.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
They aren't, and Goomba! wont. Treat them as a single player.

Don't worry about asking questions. Ask all you want.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
I'm sure me and my hydra partner can work something out.

Like, half of the posts will be bad *** scumhuntin' (totally Swiss) half of them will be BS scum slips (totally X1).

Got merked in a metal club tonight, my feet got taken out by a falling/sliding mosher (alcohol is mad slippy), went flying in the air and smacked the floor hard. My arse is caning, gotta be town for the sympathy amirite?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Mentos last logged in at 12:38 AM yesterday which was before the last set of people confirmed.

We should see him start it up once he gets back.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yepp, it'll be starting up, well, right about now :) Couldn't get on yesterday cuz of work craziness(and, admittedly, listening to the new album from MS Paint AdventuresXD) Anyway, let's get some opening flavor going.

It was a day unlike any other in the universe that Bioware built. All over people were going about their usual business. Suddenly, they began to see an abnormality overhead, and some of them began disappearing. They would find themselves in a group of people they didn't know, and even those they did looked unfamiliar and no one could tell who was who.

"What's going on?" One of them asked.

"I don't know, but there's a body over here!"

They ran to check, and sure enough there was a body laying there mangled. The 15 of them standing knew that there was evil afoot, they just had to figure out who while those evil ones tried to blend in and destroy them from inside out.

Day 1 begins! Deadline is set for September 6th, 2010 at 11:59 PM!

Goomba!

Tom|Gheb_01
There are two players I do not recognize, and therefore I assume they are dumb and they will get the newbie treatment:

@Overswarm, Adumbrodeus: have you ever played a Mafia game before? If so, which games have you played?

also, vote: Tandora

:goomba:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, August 27th, 3:45 PM.

Was minding my own business... then I'm not quite sure what happened. I was in one place, now I'm in another. Enough room to be writing this privately, but people are still watching me. Don't blame 'em. Fifteen of us here, not quite sure why. Used to be sixteen. Some poor ******* we found dead here, wasn't quite sure how he died until we found out his blood was still warm. Died not too long before I got here... maybe even after. I don't know. But there's fifteen of us here and I'd wager that some of us are responsible.

Didn't really see this coming. Unless you're psychic, I doubt you could. Nevertheless, it still happened and that's something I'll have to deal with. Can't get by making excuses. Anyone here could be an ally or a foe.... No telling who is who just yet.

I wasn't the only one that came to the conclusion that we've got a killer among us. That body could hardly be called a body. Whoever did it did some work. Wasn't killing in self-defense, that's for sure. Seems pretty obvious that there's a bad guy out there once the shock goes away.

We've decided to use a sort of voting system. We divide the number of us left by two, and whoever gets voted that amount plus one.... they get killed. They've got deadlines and everything. Barbaric, if you ask me. I'd rather just get to know people, make some friends, be able to figure out who's a good guy rather than just killing who is most unpopular, but that's just me. Come to think of it, the bad guy wouldn't be much of a bad guy if he couldn't pretend to be your friend anyway.

You can change your vote whenever you want, but they seem to more important than just a normal accusation. I'll keep my votes listed at the bottom of my entries so I can keep track. Don't wanna forget. I'm gonna vote for someone that calls himself "GorditoBoy69". He voted for someone else because they were a fan of some basketball team. That kid isn't taking this seriously. I don't want him dead, but if he doesn't get his **** together he could get someone else killed. I don't know how many bad guys are here, but they could easily jump on a wagon and get someone killed, make it look like they were good guys doing it. I might change my vote later if someone worse shows up, but this guy is toying with someone's life because they're a Lakers fan. Ridiculous.

vote GorditoBoy69

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry 2, August 27th, 4:06 PM.

Some guy called "Goomba" asked me if I'd ever done this before.

Heh. Yeah, I have. Not like this though, used to be a game we played. I ran the games a lot, played tons of 'em too. Did pretty good, was known as a heavy hitter by some of 'em. Makes me wonder about this guy. He obviously hasn't done his homework.

Top Bottom