• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus, OH MELEE WEEKLIES..indefinite hiatus

Big_R

Smash Champion
I was looking at some bus stop stuff and there is one right around the corner from my apartments. So if you happened to be resourceful and an OSU student you could get here for free.

Drrrkbunnie

Smash Rookie
Awesome =D
I should be able to go, my Thursdays are pretty clear for the most part.

soap

Smash Hero
I am leaving from campus area.

I have 4 spots in my car. call em quick.

I may be smelly fresh outta kali class. I'll bring bodywash.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
dibs on giving paradigm a ride.

sure thing soapsy :p

edit: I have fri sat and sun off this quarter, and thursday / sunday nights would work

Big_R

Smash Champion
**** ITS GONNA BE A COKE PARTY U GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW!!

bruno mars is coming he's gonna provide the snow. BLIZZARD bout to BLOW thru. he aint no body packer tho he rolls in a cadillac bumping cds. dont chase him down cuz this is gonna be dynamite. the fast white lady will of course be here but dont blink or slip on the ice. cuz she....shebanging like snow white. soap is gonna do work tho have yall on a society highand we mentioned trails coming so it might be more than u bargained for.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
WOAH WOAH WOAH!?!?!?!?!!? Earrings up the damage on blitz attacks? Do they up the damage on all secondary skills that do damage? I can't believe i just learned something else about this game >_>

wait, logic time.

blitz must count as magic damage, non elemental whatever. So earrings wouldn't effect edgars tools, cause those just ignore armor, and same thing with shadow's ninja stars / weapons. Do you think earrings would also affect when you use an ice rod or something? or a skean? omg i have so much testing to do.

Skyson

Smash Ace
2h 20m away.

Sadface. The good melee is too far away. I have college this day anyway, but dammit.

Juke

Smash Journeyman
WOAH WOAH WOAH!?!?!?!?!!? Earrings up the damage on blitz attacks? Do they up the damage on all secondary skills that do damage? I can't believe i just learned something else about this game >_>

wait, logic time.

blitz must count as magic damage, non elemental whatever. So earrings wouldn't effect edgars tools, cause those just ignore armor, and same thing with shadow's ninja stars / weapons. Do you think earrings would also affect when you use an ice rod or something? or a skean? omg i have so much testing to do.
Only pummel and suplex are physical attacks. Edgars tools are almost all physical, but with special properties. Not sure about shadow because I never use throw. Magical attacks from rods count as if the character was casting the spell. Boom, saved you lots of time.

Bigr, I promise to make it to one of these.

Big_R

Smash Champion
well i can make it a diff day occasionally but the standard is gonna have to be thurs for continuity's sake for me hosting at least.

ANYONE ELSE is free to host on another day......cmon guys

soap

Smash Hero
my number is 216-571-2806

text me your name and address if u r coming tomorrow

leaving around 6. returning to campus no sooner than 11, but prolly later

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yo soap. Hit me up an hourish before you leave. If I can/willing to go, you think you can gimme a ride? I can meet you at noodles if thats cool!?

Dwoobie

Smash Cadet
wicked good times fellas. see u next thursday. if u have any tips or constructive criticism please let me have it. goal 1 is stepping my game up.

Big_R

Smash Champion
good **** guys nice to see the old and some new faces.

hope to see some of the maybes....quivooooo feel better big guy...

lets keep it rollin

Top Bottom