• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus, OH MELEE WEEKLIES..indefinite hiatus

Big_R

Smash Champion
Bros my roomate doesn't work fridays and would be for some part of the nite. So it would make her feel confined to her room for the better part of the night, although she is usually gone on fridays for a good portion of the night anyways. Especially cuz you guys aren't attractive and charming and won't do work on her. LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

I'm having this one this thursday same time. I'll talk to the people who show up to this and see what everyone thinks and if Friday is better than maybe I can make the switch. Friday is also like my Saturday though and I like to keep it open. But I will see what people say then talk to the roomie.

White people don't appreciate ANYTHING ****!

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i vote you keep it thursdays so you dont have to cancel it on weekends where you can travel to tournaments

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
My memory card is missing, was it the one you guys used for the other cube?

Big_R

Smash Champion
hmm soap has a lot of pull seeing as he drives half the smashfest to my house....>_>

also ill get up and look for this memory card business later in a bit....

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im totally not ever gonna be at any of these even

so dont count my vote

i was just offering a reason not to put it on the weekends

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Sunday, Monday Tuesday and Wednesday are out for BigR.
Thursday is out for Paradigm.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday are out for Soap.

BigR hosts, so he takes priority.

Soap drives a number of people, so he takes next priority.

Well, ****.

Maybe I'll take up whittling sticks or something.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Alright guys this is gonna be a hell of fest. I'm gonna be tired out of my mind but that's not important. What is important is a special appearance by the one and only WATTYMAN. I'm lookin' for everyone else to come back and some who couldn't make it the first time. quivo i'm loookin at you!

Needs:
Tvs
Cubes
At the very least a copy of smash.

Also I bought one kinda big meijer deli pizza.

Oh and don't drink the kroger water you can have the nestle water ont he bottom shelf. I should charge you fools for this!

QUIVO

Smash Master
Damn, I might try to make it for this. AZ and I were supposed to go to the bar and shoot some pool tomorrow night.

Anyone else down!? Eh? Eh?

Dwoobie

Smash Cadet
*** this sno. my presence is questionable if it doesnt stop snowing. roads looked gnarly when i was walking from class.

Big_R

Smash Champion
It is always still going down. Tommorrow fools same time same place! This time I'm just cooking dinner for me tho so sorry byof.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bring setups!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big_R

Smash Champion
^^^^^^^^this man knows what's up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the benefits of bigr smashfests are far reaching. intangibles baby

and bring some vanz i know u dont want any of this papi!!! mabe ill make a special friday edition and juke could come from cincy. along with.........idk anyone and everyone

sry i was all over the place tonite ill try to sit and play more next time haha

FlipX

Smash Ace
How far is Columbus from Akron? I may be willing to come to these

:teemo:
You should come play in kent sometime. Its only 20 minutes or so from Akron. We play like every other day in the dorms. Shoot me a PM in you wanna play.

Top Bottom