• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

US Brawl State Tier List

milesg2g

Smash Champion
From the people that brought you the Top 5 thread!

U.S. Brawl State Tier List

This list is a ranking of the smash scenes of North America separated by 3 classifications. The list has been requested to be made into a tier list so I will try my best with the help of others to get this perfectly right. I will also, try my best to be as unbiased as possible. However, arguments will occur and that's completely fine as long as things don't get out of control. Arguments in controversial threads like these are beneficial to the thread as long as they stay appropriate and mature.

Although this thread can seem a bit offensive to some, please refrain from having unnecessary attitudes with people involved with the thread. This thread is very similar to the Top5 thread in the likes of controversy. Likewise, good can come from this thread as well, and that good being motivation. I'd like it if people could see the main goal in threads like this, to inspire others to attend, and get better.

Upper Class

1. New York/New Jersey

2. Texas

3. Southern Florida

4. Southern California

Middle Class

5. Maryland/Virginia

6. New England

7. Ohio

8. Northern California

9. Louisiana

10. Georgia/Alabama

11. Michigan

12. Illinois

13. Pennsylvania

Lower Class

14. Oregon

15. Washington

16. New York (Up-state)

17. Arizona

18. North Carolina

19. Indiana/Kentucky

20. Idaho

21. Kansas

22. Utah

23. Minnesota

24. Arkansas

25. Puerto Rico

26. Southern Virginia

27. Colorado

28. Nebraska

Rankings currently in discussion.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
My gosh people, please use your brains. A state being higher than another state doesn't mean anything, it's the column your state is in period lol.

A state being above another doesn't mean it's better, it probably means it was mentioned first. lol calm the **** down.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should make a Bottom Tier and put Colorado in it.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
1st baby

yeahhhhhhhhhh

+10drama
LOL, i agree with this.

I don't think this will be as controversial lol.
]

Um, see incoming Umad post below

Only reason Georgia Alabama isn't low is cause you're from there. We out.

:phone:
Umad son. LOL

Why do you do this
More drama yo.

My gosh people, please use your brains. A state being higher than another state doesn't mean anything, it's the column your state is in period lol.

A state being above another doesn't mean it's better, it probably means it was mentioned first. lol calm the **** down.
1) Brains? LOL
2) People will read your post and flame anyways
3) "A state being above another doesn't mean it's better" people will assume so anyways
4) No, the wave will not calm the **** down

Just sayian

LOL :awesome:

Player-1

Smash Legend
This spelt guy trollin and stuff. Alaska and Hawaii should be top tier, TX and all of WC should be bottom tier

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No i'm not.

Colorado should be bottom tier.
bottom of bottom tier.
bottom of bottom of bottom tier.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
LOL, i agree with this.

]

Um, see incoming Umad post below

Umad son. LOL

More drama yo.

1) Brains? LOL
2) People will read your post and flame anyways
3) "A state being above another doesn't mean it's better" people will assume so anyways
4) No, the wave will not calm the **** down

Just sayian

LOL :awesome:

It's what you make it lol.

You're in the same class as someone else why the hell should you care anyway? That's like your parents being like "Man there's people in the middle class that make more than me, but they've been working longer. Boo hoo." But that doesn't happen because you're all in the same class lol. You all make about the same, own the same sizes house in most cases, and work for about the same length.

I don't see what's to be mad @.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Inb4****storm
Too late.

It's what you make it lol.

You're in the same class as someone else why the hell should you care anyway? That's like your parents being like "Man there's people in the middle class that make more than me, but they've been working longer. Boo hoo." But that doesn't happen because you're all in the same class lol. You all make about the same, own the same sizes house in most cases, and work for about the same length.

I don't see what's to be mad @.
There is nothing to be mad at, I just taken notice that people like to ***** about small stuff that doesn't really matter. It's not like this thread holds any weight.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Too late.

There is nothing to be mad at, I just taken notice that people like to ***** about small stuff that doesn't really matter. It's not like this thread holds any weight.
it does hold weight. now we kno who sucks and we gonna go to that state and take they money

milesg2g

Smash Champion
but ... people do do this.
That doesn't mean it's right or mature. From my undestanding people don't do that, Idk what adults you've come across in your life, but that's unfortunate.

Too late.

It's not too late lololol wth you talking about? I'm aware that people like to ***** but *****ing about people that ARE or MIGHT ***** only leads up to it lol.

Jem.

Smash Master
Are these in order, or just categories not in order? In order makes it a lot more interesting. In which case, i think SoCal would beat any other region in the world in a 5v5 crew battle.

And we're atleast on par with norcal :/. i cant name any other players in the low tier part except the pacific northwest. (which should really be 1 region in smash terms.)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
it does hold weight. now we kno who sucks and we gonna go to that state and take they money
LOL ok, I give on that one.

That doesn't mean it's right or mature. From my undestanding people don't do that, Idk what adults you've come across in your life, but that's unfortunate.

It's not too late lololol wth you talking about? I'm aware that people like to ***** but *****ing about people that ARE or MIGHT ***** only leads up to it lol.
When I said too late, I was referring to the "inb4****storm", I'm not *****ing, I'm informing. LOL

Are these in order, or just categories not in order? In order makes it a lot more interesting. In which case, i think SoCal would beat any other region in the world in a 5v5 crew battle.

And we're atleast on par with norcal :/. i cant name any other players in the low tier part except the pacific northwest. (which should really be 1 region in smash terms.)
Man why can't people read?
See? XD

Should be careful when saying "the world". Japan would likely tap.

:059:
FUUUUUUUUUUUU- I was trying to inb4 this comment came, I knew it was coming!

milesg2g

Smash Champion
LOL ok, I give on that one.

When I said too late, I was referring to the "inb4****storm", I'm not *****ing, I'm informing. LOL

See? XD

FUUUUUUUUUUUU- I was trying to inb4 this comment came, I knew it was coming!
Everything before my last post wasn't a ****storm, people are going about it fine.

Ok guys, I'm gonna try to put this thing in particular order!

Hold on to your horses

Now it might be a ****storm. But I doubt it.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
What kind of rise are you even talking about Iblis?

Stuff like this should be made imo, stuff people/smashers are afraid to discuss, but it's like the big *** elephant in the room.

I'm just the only ***** to say ****.

Just sayin.

Top Bottom