• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

US Brawl State Tier List

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think I made a case for Nevada/Vegas a little while back. Wondering if this list is actually going to be updated.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yeah the list will be updated I was gone for about a week so I couldn't make updates to either of my threads.

If I'm missing a scene please tell me, and if somethings out of place please tell me as well.

V

Smash Ace
A 5v5 crew round robin with the top regions would be sooo tight.
:phone:

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
I think Texas is too high.

Maybe the top players are good, but the general players don't seem to be.

Reason: I was playing this player from Texas in a friendly, and we both went about even. However, he said he usually gets past R3 in Texas, where I was lucky to get past 1 round in LOSERS BRACKET in SoCal.

I think the list should rate the scene in general, and not the top players. I think raising SoCal should be higher, if not on top because of our GENERAL level of skill.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I think Texas is too high.

Maybe the top players are good, but the general players don't seem to be.

Reason: I was playing this player from Texas in a friendly, and we both went about even. However, he said he usually gets past R3 in Texas, where I was lucky to get past 1 round in LOSERS BRACKET in SoCal.

I think the list should rate the scene in general, and not the top players. I think raising SoCal should be higher, if not on top because of our GENERAL level of skill.
friendliez r srs bzns

C.J.

Smash Master
Why is anything involving Florida above socal?

Socal takes a steaming dump on Florida as a whole.

NY/NJ>Socal>Texas/FL>the rest don't matter

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
friendliez r srs bzns
You miss the point. If we had gone to tournament, I bet we would've gone about even there too.

It's the comparison of skill, not the fact we did friendlies. Friendlies, I believe, are still an accurate comparison of skill.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
You miss the point. If we had gone to tournament, I bet we would've gone about even there too.

It's the comparison of skill, not the fact we did friendlies. Friendlies, I believe, are still an accurate comparison of skill.
These "friendlies" weren't online by any chance were they?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I don't have the time to make or maintain it, but I think there should be a Canada Tier List too.

With either Québec as #1 and with Ontario/Alberta fighting for #2. lol

sup US-of-A. :awesome:

inb4 one's already been made and is buried or i'm just blind.

C.J.

Smash Master
lmao @ zak. I spent a week in California hanging out with all the socal guys and playing with them a lot. From experience I can tell you that Socal >>>>>> Florida. Other than that though, I'm fairly objective and don't take part in the "FLORIDAFLORIDAFLORIDAMEATRIDEFLORIDA" stupidity.

Top Bottom