• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

US Brawl State Tier List

Judo777

Smash Master
Where is Kansas? They ran a freight train through Ohio at SIiS5 they are sick.

Also IN/KY isn't a region anymore. If it were, it wouldn't be that much lower than Ohio.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
guys, this isn't a social - i WILL hand out infractions

M@v

Subarashii!
Why the hell did you do numbers when you even said it doesnt go by that? Anyway, you should of never made this; its just going to cause a ****storm and trashtalking all around.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hawaii has a scene actually. They trained up Dehf for Apex!

This is also stupid LMAO. I already knew Md/Va was the 5th best region, but that means nothing.

Miles, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Why the hell did you do numbers when you even said it doesnt go by that? Anyway, you should of never made this; its just going to cause a ****storm and trashtalking all around.

Ugh.
Product of Iblis' posts in the beginning. It's just like with the Top 5 thread, Ally said the very first list was bias and it was if you look @ the VERY FIRST Top 5 list. Every post that followed that were people just meatriding the hell out of him. Even till this day people will go to the Top5 thread and say "this is bias" without even looking @ it. The Top 5 list is pretty much done and accurate imo.

Hawaii has a scene actually. They trained up Dehf for Apex!

This is also stupid LMAO. I already knew Md/Va was the 5th best region, but that means nothing.

Miles, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
It's fun lol.

Idk what's so stupid about it.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Upstate NY should be the top of lower class or lower middle class.

M@v

Subarashii!
Ugh.
Product of Iblis' posts in the beginning. It's just like with the Top 5 thread, Ally said the very first list was bias and it was if you look @ the VERY FIRST Top 5 list. Every post that followed that were people just meatriding the hell out of him. Even till this day people will go to the Top5 thread and say "this is bias" without even looking @ it. The Top 5 list is pretty much done and accurate imo.

It's fun lol.

Idk what's so stupid about it.
Never said it was biased/not biased. Its just you don't make a topic like this because of how fiercely loyal people are to their reigons. It will cause waaaay too much trash talking and make this thread a **** show. That's all I'm saying.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Never said it was biased/not biased. Its just you don't make a topic like this because of how fiercely loyal people are to their reigons. It will cause waaaay too much trash talking and make this thread a **** show. That's all I'm saying.
You missed the point in that post. I'm not saying your claiming its bias or not, its the negative look on the thread when the first pages are skeptical ones. "theres gonna be a ****storm" as a front page comment, leads to one usually just from people agreeing. If there's gonna be 1 let it happen, don't infer it into existance.

It's like those idiots that say "this movies gonna suck just wait its gonna suck" as they sit in the theatre to watch it lol

:phone:

-Ran

Smash Master
Needs a negligible tier, so you can avoid looking like you fail at knowing all the states.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Washington has some pretty good players out there. Maybe you should put Washington for 9th place and Illinois for 10th.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Miles2g you have Nebraska on this list but not Iowa WTF is up with you guys?

Edit: Colorado not trying to offend you or anything but do you guys even go to OOS tourneys and if so is it for melee, brawl or both and how far do you guys go just curious?

Top Bottom