• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GFest 6: Kyon Birthday Fest!!!!

gallax

Smash Hero
Doubles
9 Entrants
$10 Team Entry

1: Chicken Birthday Cake ($40.00-split-) GDX & Kyon :diddy:/:wario: + :peach:
1: Mero and Xyz ($40.00-split-) :metaknight: + :gw:
3: Sonic Blade ($10.00) Ryo & TrueBlue :ike: + :sonic:
4: Whatever You Want Baybe (Gallax & Gindler :metaknight: + :wario: )
5: Stunning Turnips
5: Save Me Bro: A Ganon Story
7: ExJeff
7: Bomb Arrows
9: Oh Shiat!

Singles
34 Entrants
$2 Entry Fee

1: Ryo ($43) :ike:
2: Gallax ($20) :metaknight: :snake:
3: Kyon ($5) :peach:
4: Mero :metaknight:
5: 2-D Jeff :popo: :wario:
5: Exdeath :metaknight:
7: Sax :wario: :metaknight:
7: Viper :falco:
9: radiX :falco: :pikachu2:
9: ****z :peach:
9: Hiroi :peach:
9: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff:
13: Gindler :mario2:
13: TrueBlue :sonic:
13: Renki :sheik:
13: Fyre :pit:
17: Agate :gw:
17: Pesticide :olimar:

Pools Results

1: 2-D Jeff
1: Mero
1: Ryo
1: Kyon
1: Exdeath
1: Gallax
7: Renki
7: Viper
7: radiX
7: Mink
7: ****z
7: Sax
13: Fyre
13: Gindler
13: Pesticide
13: Agate
13: TrueBlue
13: Hiroi
19: Outlaw
19: ActionB@stard
19: Kuro
19: Sensei
19: Noa
19: RKO
25: DWho?
25: Dice
25: GDub
25: Sano
25: KDB
25: Payne
31: Fro
31: Kp
31: Memo
31: Megaman

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pool 5

Pool 6

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ryo, whenever we meet at an FL tourney, I owe you a bj. Good s***.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Nice job Ryo and Mero.

Pools made so much money, almost as much as 1st place in bracket.

Exdeath

Smash Master
5: Exdeath :metaknight: :snake: :falco: :marth: :dedede: :olimar:

I'll start working on recording the replays as soon as I get them.

<content redacted>

What's your problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

M@v

Subarashii!
They probably copy pasted the pools thing. Same with the bracket, which thought only the people in bracket entered.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ah, good stuf ryo!
should i be mad that a seemingly small event in america receives more entrants than a large event in england?

Exdeath

Smash Master
ah, good stuf ryo!
should i be mad that a seemingly small event in CFL receives more entrants than a large event in england?
I fixed it for you. ;)

Our region is growing because a lot of people are putting the effort into making it grow.

Agate

Smash Cadet
1. Ryo
13. TrueBlue
17. Agate
19. Outlaw

ITT: The Gainesville Brawlers. :cool:

Kyon - Happy B-day, it was fun playing you. I thought I would be ready for the second time around but you still beat me outright, no excuses. Thanks for the tips afterwards.

Sensei - You gave me the most exciting match I've ever had so far. Between playing our set and watching 2-D Jeff vs. Ryo, I feel like I went from not knowing the match-up to learning everything I needed to know. It was bad-***, thanks.

Mink - It was fun playing you, that was my first ZSS match ever. I'll practice more and we'll play again some time.

Gindler - No hard feelings here but I have johns for our set. I would love to play you again some time. That said, congrats all the same and it was fun.

Ricky - Bad *****! Let's do it again some time!

Outlaw - Nobody loves Pikachu as much as you, keep representing! It sucks what happened in pools but next time you'll beat up on everyone.

Cydney - You come out with us even though you don't play, so shout-outs for you, we always appreciate your company.

Gallax - Fun tourney, wonderful hosting, and a superhero when you lowered the AC. Thanks for the match-up advice too.

True Blue - You're finally getting what you want out of this game and I think that's really cool. I remember when we first started playing we both sucked and never imagined this game could be competitive, and now you're earning Sonic and yourself respect in the community. Good job man!

Ryo - I hang out with you every day man so this is really for everyone else to read. You don't give a damn about tiers or match-ups, you play Ike because that's who you are. You may not be the best at this game, but I really think not another person in the game pushes their character to the limits you push yours to. If more people played like you, not only would the game be much more fun, but people wouldn't be shocked over every little thing you did at this tournament. You went full-power this time, and the result was something awesome. Congrats on your win, you owe me some candy.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. The tournament was awesome. I hope everyone learned something after watching Ryo vs. Gallax. Take care everyone and maybe I'll see you at more tourneys. :awesome:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
agate what i was doing to ryo arent even the tip of the ice berg of what IC can really do. Ryo is just so smart i didnt want to risk anything because he will take advantage. just like when he sepreates nana and kills her. its just to risky to do on ryo until i get better

Agate

Smash Cadet
Yeah I didn't mean to imply that what I saw was the limit of what they can do, just that I walked in pretty nub about it and came out knowing a lot more.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1: Ryo ($43) :ike: - Damn man, you did some serious fancy work this tournament. Good stuff.
2: Gallax ($20) :metaknight: :snake: - Mike! Good job dude. You need to help me fight Falco and Diddy please.
3: Kyon ($5) :peach: - Kyon. You wrecked me :(
4: Mero :metaknight: - This man... tryin' to hustle me..
5: 2-D Jeff :popo: :wario: - Jeff, it's always fun trollin' you man. When are we gonna get to the club?!
5: Exdeath :metaknight: - Mk da bess
7: Sax :wario: :metaknight: - Sax, i'ma miss you man. We did work in doubles. Your mk is so good man.
7: Viper :falco: - Good seein 'you and the guys again. I'm glad you got to see my new place. Hopefully i'll be able to come down and visit you.
9: radiX :falco: :pikachu2: - Pretttttttty salty about our match... next time...
9: ****z :peach: - Glad to see you returning.
9: Hiroi :peach: - Hiram. You're too good at peach.
9: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: - you won with IC but you didn't win with zss vs radix. You're bad
13: Gindler :mario2: - Whatttt where yoshi?
13: TrueBlue :sonic: - You're sonic is pretty good man. I need to learn some stuff from you.
13: Renki :sheik: - I'mg lad you made it into bracket. You were bein' so pessimistic,
13: Fyre :pit: - it was good seein' you. And i'm glad you made it out to your first FL tourney. and you did work. Everyone was talkin' about you.
17: Agate :gw: - Your Game and Watch isn't bad. Glasd to see Gville is comin' to more tourneys. Ya'll should come early and bring me to wato.
17: Pesticide :olimar: - Pest. You left early bro. Why?????

Gville Crew - Glad to see you comin' to more tourneys guys.
Swampniggggggggas - Yo. IT was cool our crew could come. Ya'll need to step up your game.
Kuro - How didn't you make it out of pools? I am dissapointed.
Sensei - You deserve that win....
Dice - I want my shirt back. And it was nice to see you, hope Erin is feelin' better.
KDB - Learn the Ganon MU bro!
Cydney - Thanks for bein' mad cool and hangin' out with me.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
1: Ryo :ike: thats all thats needed.
2: Gallax - good job man I'm glad we played.
3: Kyon - Happy birthday and I really can't wait to see you again man I love you!!!
4: Mero - you only get one win on Ryo before some shiz goes down man....but good shiz nonetheless.
5: 2-D Jeff - nana just wanted the dyick! she got too much but for real though you got so much better. keep it up.
5: Exdeath - I'm disappointed we didn't get to play but hey there is always wato!
7: Sax - nice Wario just watch out for more grabs.
7: Viper - I can't wait for Holy smash and your falco...has a effing gun!
9: radiX - nice sets in pools
9: ****z - Thats my baby doll tee hee
9: Hiroi
9: Mink - Good job man and your ganon ain't on my level. Lets chill again!
13: Gindler
13: TrueBlue - Now that sonic is something else. Better than Awal! But really just keep going forward become one with the stars love and respect!.
13: Renki - Renki...boy that sheik is something else man I love it.
13: Fyre - Hey Fyre... Why you no face me?
17: Agate - This guys Game and Watch had a troll face the whole tourney and I loved every second of it. The last two seconds were intense as ****!
17: Pesticide - work on that oli man you got this.

Cydney - Glad you came. Come to another if you wish glad your part of the Gainesville Crew girl.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Mink you aren't getting that shirt back...........

until i wash it to get the sweat off, i'd be an ******* to hand you a sweaty shirt back.

Also trueblue, that sonic is getting really mean. you just need to focus a little more on safety vs the top players and you can overcome them. very very nice man.

True Blue

Smash Lord
1: Ryo ($43) :ike: - Man... That Ike sucked.. I could do better! Lolz. Just messing with ya! You know that lolz. But MAN! Final match! SOOO INTENSE! Even MY heart was beating fast! Love seeing your matches and eventually I will become as flashy as you! lolz
2: Gallax ($20) :metaknight: :snake: - Good games and all! Didn't really play you at all but your a cool guy. Just don't get too salty when ya lose. Someone has to lose, not everyone can win. Just have fun man. lol
3: Kyon ($5) :peach: - Didn't play you at all and probably glad I didn't lol. But Happy Birthday though! You should have won as an awesome birthday present lol.
4: Mero :metaknight: - Lol. Stop hustling. Lol. But I shall get at ya in the next tourney.
5: 2-D Jeff :popo: :wario: - Really good matches. Would have gotten you on Lylat but I went stupid and got off my platforms like an idiot lolz. Next time though I won't.
5: Exdeath :metaknight: - Almost had you in pools dude. lolz. Good games though
7: Sax :wario: :metaknight: - Didn't get to play you but shall get our money matches on next tourney I see ya!
7: Viper :falco: - Was too fun playing you in that money match! Sad that didn't finish you off when I wanted to lol. But thanks for all the praise and I can teach ya a bunch of stuff about Sonic's... For a price... lol jk.
9: radiX :falco: :pikachu2:
9: ****z :peach: - Should have won that match. But next time I will get my revenge lol
9: Hiroi :peach:
9: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: - Didn't play you but you taught me a new handshake! YEA! And before next tourney I can teach ya somethings about Sonic if ya want.
13: Gindler :mario2: - Good matches. Sorry for that SD with Yoshi.
13: TrueBlue :sonic: - Man your Sonic is sooooo good! Oh wait this is me. LOLZ.
13: Renki :sheik:
13: Fyre :pit: - Still didn't get a chance to play ya. Missed ya in Georgia and now this tourney lolz. Another one perhaps? lol
17: Agate :gw: - You really had that awesome match in pools. I almost had a heart attack myself from watching. TOO INTENSE!
17: Pesticide :olimar: - Didn't get our match this tourney but the next ones perhaps.

Gville Brawlers! - We da best! lolz.
Kuro - Nice match with ya. Sorry it didn't go your way.
Sensei - Sucks about the match with Agate. And I would be lying if I said you should have won lolz. But the matches were still way past cool.
Dice - Thanks bro for the tips and tricks and any advices you had to tell me!
Cydney - Where's my cake? lolz

And to anyone else I missed good games!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
13: TrueBlue :sonic: - Man your Sonic is sooooo good! Oh wait this is me. LOLZ.
I don't know why, but I laughed hard at this XD

Shoutouts to RedHalberd to bringing the money home. Shoutouts to my man Mink for going hard. Shoutouts to FL. Respect.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Due to my SD card missing, I can't upload any matches. For now, you'll need to send all of your replays to 2link as soon as possible.

Agate

Smash Cadet
By the way, brackets were silly. I played Kyon in pools, seeded out third/last, Kyon seeded out first, and I had to play Kyon first in brackets. Wut.

pesticide

Smash Lord
1: Ryo ($43) :ike: nice job winning 1st. u gave me the dyck 1st game in pools but i almost had u 2nd game last stock 150+% both of us. i want a rematch :)
2: Gallax ($20) :metaknight: :snake: never got to do our pika vs oli MM. i also payed $2 for low tier tourney that never happened and left before I got it back haha. o wellz.
3: Kyon ($5) :peach: sorry i had to leave b4 we could finish our MM :/ ggs in the 2 games we did get to play tho. peach is soo annoying for oli lol
4: Mero :metaknight: you must have asked every single person at the tourney for a MM lol. ur good with waaaay to many characters. dat wifi practice :p
5: 2-D Jeff :popo: :wario: thanks for riding to the tourney with me, it was fun. also, thanks for the tip on how i should play every match up like that one game i won vs ur MK. lol @ ur sandbaggin (was it?) vs Fyre in pools and not going IC 3rd game
5: Exdeath :metaknight: hmmm i didnt get to play u this time. next time we gotta play friendlies for sure. oddly enough, MK is my favorite oli MU right now lol
7: Sax :wario: :metaknight: sorry I had to leave b4 we could finish our MM. hopefully we’ll finish it @ jeff’s house sumtime b4 u leave town. idk why we didn’t all carpool together either (me, u, jeff and mero) o well. also, next time I see you u better have that CG on falco down :p
7: Viper :falco: glad I never had to play you in pools or bracket. falco is annoying lol. nice job beating sax (sorry sax :/ )
9: radiX :falco: :pikachu2: i didn’t know you played falco. thanks for the MU practice though. I need to learn how to SDI onto the stage after the CG spike *goes to watch metagame minute*. also, I wana play ur MK sumtime
9: ****z :peach: another peach :( i didn’t get to play you but its cool that gville came down for the tourney. good stuff guys
9: Hiroi :peach: i think you’re a bit better @ the oli MU than kyon based on the two sets i played against you both. i REALLY need to get better at that MU tho. ggs in bracket
9: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: i had to leave early cuz I have a curfew :( wish I coulda stayed longer tho. the ganon ditto was fun lol. ggs. btw, just saw that puffster won KOTC mainly going puff o_O
13: Gindler :mario2: don’t you play yoshi too?
13: TrueBlue :sonic: never got to do our MM :/ another gville person that came down tho so that’s cool
13: Renki :sheik: i wanted to friendly u but never got the chance. o wellz. next tourney we’re both at we shud play a lil bit
13: Fyre :pit: there are pit mains named Earth and Fyre. now we’re just missing Wind and you 3 could remake the band Earth, Wind, and Fire :troll: lol. ggs in bracket. i kept getting sniped by the arrows off stage and oli’s recovery is sooo bad :/
17: Agate :gw: never got to play or talk to you but you got the same placing as me so shoutouts to that :p
17: Pesticide :olimar: need to get off the “autopilot” mode cuz when u started actually thinking during your matches you played a whole lot better

KDB: fun friendlies and MM. that was actually the 1st MM ive ever won. ggs. also, thanks a lot for the burger u gave me since the Wendys people forgot my order. I appreciate it dude
GDX: ggs in our MM. i did a lot better 2nd game when I actually started thinking about banana control. how’d ranbats go?

ggs to every1 i played in friendlies/pools/bracket. sorry if u didnt get a personal shoutout

Shoutouts to the group of us that went to Wendys for lunch and it took like 30 mins to get our food at the drive thru cuz they kept messing up our $ payments lol. i never ended up getting my food either

Shoutouts to Jeff for getting free food by mindgaming the cashier at Wendys into giving him his $ back AND getting the food too. u black people always find a way to steal something lol jk

Top Bottom