• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GFest 6: Kyon Birthday Fest!!!!

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
so lazy i will do my shout outs eventually fun tourney lol and to sax, pesticide, and jeff next time lets just go inside the wendys LOL pest's ur idea was looking genius when it was taking forever to get the food XD

jeff playing mind games on the cashier priceless black ppl finding ways to steal even when they dont intend to steal LOL

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Aw man, you people are dirty.

Our car went inside and enjoyed ourselves.

GALLAX

****ing add me and Sax's name next to my teams.
and put ganon there.

Please.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
mink we went through the drive through and had like 5 seperare orders and the ppl just couldnt understand how to take the money and jeff played mind games with wendys but next time will just listen to pest for after all that i view him like a genius since it took us half an hour to get food

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Fun tourney for the time I was here

Shoutouts to Hiroi for coming and the return of Stunning Turnips

Shoutouts to Mero for our MM

Shoutouts to Fyre for ****** my first stock on Smashville.... LOL thanks for the friendlies

Shoutouts to everybody I played in teams and in friendlies

Shoutouts to Gallax running a good tourney

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Fuuuck, I wish I coulda gone and helped rep G-Ville
GAINESVILLE ASSEMBLEEEEEE!
Good stuff Ryo, brining home the gold.

Ill be at WATO to show em up though.
<3 See ya there.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Shout outs (in no particular order):

Gallax: Nice playin' ya. I got you next time though.
Ryo: We didn't get to play. ;__; Best prepare yourself. We'll square off again someday.
Pesticide: EEEWWWW! Olimar! >.<
D-Torr: We didn't get to play either. T.T
Kuro: Nice to finally meet ya. Pit's a great character. We got this.
Mink: Thanks for everything.
Jeff: You know how to use a lot of characters that I need practice against. Perhaps you could help me with some MUs.
Sensei: Dat **** plumber... >.<
Mero: Nice meeting you. We need to play some more.
Renki: You are my bestest Florida tourney buddy now. Good taste in everything. Thanks for the ride to BK. Apparently I need Sheik MU halp. Would you like to assist me? :)

Orlando: WHY THE **** DO YOU HAFTA BE SO FAR AWAY?!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Hey this looked really fun.
Really close to going. But mom johnssss.

Good **** to Ryo and everyone else!

Hope to see you all at Holy Smash.

Agate

Smash Cadet
5: 2-D Jeff :popo: :wario: lol @ ur sandbaggin (was it?) vs Fyre in pools and not going IC 3rd game
Gainesville as a group is slightly disappointed and suspicious about what happened in Fyre's pool. We think our friend Outlaw got screwed out of brackets, especially with outside comments like this. It's whatever but we'll be paying closer attention next time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, right

GGs to all who I played in dubs/friendlies/MMs. Hope to see all of you at WATO this coming saturday. Its the last WATO, but the house itself is much bigger than gallax place, plus down the street from applebees

CFL knows whats good with the applebees trips

Agate

Smash Cadet
oh, right

GGs to all who I played in dubs/friendlies/MMs. Hope to see all of you at WATO this coming saturday. Its the last WATO, but the house itself is much bigger than gallax place, plus down the street from applebees

CFL knows whats good with the applebees trips
Hopefully Gainesville won't have to rush home like last time. I'll try again for a friendly $1 MM with you at WATO. But the winner has to treat me to Applebees. XD

gallax

Smash Hero
Remember that 2DJ's loss will be counted for in the PR system. He will lose points for that and itll be reflected in the rankings. There is a adownside to sandbagging in tourney, which was reminded to me by ExDeath(thanks very very much btw for the reminder).

2-DJeff

Smash Master
True i didnt go my main your right gainsville but i do play falco and mk at a decent level prior to my IC maybe 2levels down from my IC. i lost PR points yes because i lost to fyre. it happens. Its not my fault that outlaw should have step up his game. If he didnt lost game 2 to fyre he probably would have made it out. not my fault my fault ethier he lost zelda vs pika which is 6:4 in pikas favor. he just needs to play better. I had to pay for losing which i wasnt trying to do. i didnt sandbag my mk or falco match. me and fyre played falco vs pit because i won last time at BBC with falco. also gallax count my win against afro in this seasons PR. I should technically be ranked number 10 on the PR instead of honorable mentioned but ill work my way up.
O and outlaw BTW renki is the only one in my pool that got it the hardest from me because i know his potential of being a great player. Dwho got it hard to even though i was sandbagging him. I also found out dwho is pretty good. you shouldnt drop lucario dwho.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
it dose^^^ hes not a bad pika or anything, his pika is great. he just needs to step it up. i didnt lose to fyre on purpose. she beat me fair and square regardless if i went ic or not game 3. Idk why hes complaining because he was cheering for fyre to win the whole time lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
not really falco. i mean ic still win there but you really have to have alot of experiance. if we started on the 5 nuterals and i was falco and i had a choice to pick bf or fd ill pick fd. and olimar yes. but no olimar fights at fd against anyone really lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
um to tell you the truth idk lol like i mean i **** olimars but its not like i know the MU lol. i just know blizzard wall is like a ***** to oli

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ok .but yea ushally people dont play the mu really against IC evey single person and character plays the same way against ic which make fights easy for me except for a select few people that fight them totally diffrent

2-DJeff

Smash Master
LOL thats almost completely right but you forgot about when olimar jumps but most players dont have half a brain to jump. but when they do jump cover with a desync up air or up tilt

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
He wrote everything Tio said.
and he is currently asleep on my floor.

Failing to stay awake through the night with me.
:-\

SAX

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!

1: Ryo ($43) :ike: - Dudee!! Good Shee winning the tournament coming from losers. Our set was really fun. I got mad impatient 2nd game though. I'm trying to work on that. Hope we get to play again more often once I'm up in Jax!

2: Gallax ($20) :metaknight: :snake: - My man! Great job on 2nd place and on hosting a great tourny. Wolf vs Tink was fun! Hope we can play again whenever I come back down!

3: Kyon ($5) :peach: - Best peach. Nuff said.

4: Mero :metaknight: - Good stuff knocking Ryo in losers man! Shame you lost to him later on :/ Good job regardless though.

5: 2-D Jeff :popo: :wario: - Good stuf Jeff! Mannnnn, you shoulda had kyon!!! DONT DROP YOUR CG!!!

5: Exdeath :metaknight: - Good stuff bro! Always nice to see you up there :)

7: Sax :wario: :metaknight: - I should be going all wario from now on. He's my best character, and I just need to suck it up and stop running to mk.

7: Viper :falco: - Dude, you got WAYYY better than the last time I played you. Good shee dude for real. I'll be going wario against you next time. And I'll have my Cg down haha. But I know you're really good against wario, so it'll be hype!

9: radiX :falco: :pikachu2: - Hey man! Fun set in tourny! It's always fun facing you man. Your pikachu is getting a lot better. Just don't get bitten ;D

9: ****z :peach: - Can't wait to play with you up in jax. No homo lol

9: Hiroi :peach: Good set in pools man. You're still a great player.

9: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: Best teammate. Ever. Nuff said.

13: Gindler :mario2: - Dude. Funnest set of the tourny dude. You should enter singles more often ^_^

13: TrueBlue :sonic: - Shame I never played you. Someday hopefully

13: Renki :sheik: - Always nice seeing you out here man. I'll let you know if any smashfests go on around here!

13: Fyre :pit: - Pro pit here! Great stuff! Gotta learn that wolf MU though :awesome:

17: Agate :gw: - Didn't play you, but saw the set vs sensei. Good stuff man!

17: Pesticide :olimar: - I am Dissapoint.

Top Bottom