• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GFest 6: Kyon Birthday Fest!!!!

Agate

Smash Cadet
it dose^^^ hes not a bad pika or anything, his pika is great. he just needs to step it up. i didnt lose to fyre on purpose. she beat me fair and square regardless if i went ic or not game 3. Idk why hes complaining because he was cheering for fyre to win the whole time lol
It's not just Outlaw. Ryo and True Blue agreed with my initial post as well. There is plenty of suspicious factors to add up. Your character selection, your perfect score before playing her, your sandbagging, and Outlaw's match with Fyre. Outlaw went 2-1 with Fyre, so as far as telling him to step it up, he did his best and won that match and it's not about Outlaw vs. Fyre it's about your match with her. And if Outlaw cheered it is because he's a good, respectful player - again, this point is being brought up by Gainesville as a whole. But in the end it can all just be coincidence, and I for one am not blatantly saying you cheated in any way. Just that it all looks fishy so we should all be mindful of how we act in pools, because the only respectful thing to do to any player is to fight them as hard as we know how. A guaranteed first seed is no reason to ease up on anyone, because your matches will still affect the other players. I have nothing else to say about this.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If you're assuming that Jeff let fyre win just so that outlaw wouldn't get into bracket, you don't know jeff.

Jeff doesn't give two ****s.

He just does his best.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
^ hmmmmm..... a similar situation happened in my pool ish. But I didn't lose a single game and I played everyone equally while I wasn't tired lol. I realized if I sandbag and lost I would probably effect someone wrongly. In my case it was my beloved Mario main. If he had won that one game against me he would have been in the bracket instead of who ever it was. I'm still mad you lost on brinstar.... :mad:

Why am I posting? Lol

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, he plays against Kuro alot. So he knows the pit matchup. Guess his luck didn't work.

and that :troll: should use the term SBag.

That'd be funny

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm definitely king sandbagger

Hrnut can be prince cause he's pretty good at it too. Gary can be court jester sandbagger

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nah she just got better from bbc i lost with falco and mk this time.
I played fyre way before anyone else touch there sets so you guys are stupid to think i didnt that **** on purpose or maybe i can read the future :p.
If outlaw really wanted to make it out of pools he woldnt have lost a mu way in his favor and he wouldnt have lost game 2 to fyre. also outlaw i didnt go ic the full set like i did with everyone else beside renki and dwho. so stop *****ing please dang. play better your pika is good. just dont lose mu that are 6:4 in your favor.
Shoot me for not going ic 100% of the time. lol
and everyone else that went a diffent character in pools should get yellw carded if they lost. even if your playing against a IC when your main is fox on fd. if you dont go fox. thats yellow card then

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't sandbag on purpose all the time

My brain has a mind of its own if its not tourney unless I command it to stop screwing around

M@v

Subarashii!
I want a yellow card.

Seemingly all the cool kids have one.
Just go ganon in pools vs someone, or split :awesome:

But seriously I'm prety neutral about the whole m2k thing. Although we were cracking a lot of yellow card jokes at the Ohio tourney I was at this weekend.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
aye m@v if you dont go fox on me at fd and go someone else at fd and lose you gonna get yellow carded ;D lol
Honestly the yellow cards are dumb. Because people would have gotten yellow carded and redcarded against me along time ago lol

M@v

Subarashii!
aye m@v if you dont go fox on me at fd and go someone else at fd and lose you gonna get yellow carded ;D lol
Well ****. I picked mk this weekend when I got cpd to FD, because the guy I was facing(Blue Rogue) had a pocket Icies. Yellow card inbound I guess? Now that I think of it I went Falco on FD once too FUUU

M@v

Subarashii!
why would he go IC if he plays wario and he cp you to fd. wario is difficult for mk on fd. solo cp every mk there or sv.
He went wario. But it would of went like this:

I go fox or falco he goes icies.

I go mk and he goes wario(which he did)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Oh ok i see m@v. next time go falco and trust me on this. just run away. especailly if he dosnt play against falco much with ic
@kyon that was my chance lol

Agate

Smash Cadet
^ hmmmmm..... a similar situation happened in my pool ish. But I didn't lose a single game and I played everyone equally while I wasn't tired lol. I realized if I sandbag and lost I would probably effect someone wrongly. In my case it was my beloved Mario main. If he had won that one game against me he would have been in the bracket instead of who ever it was. I'm still mad you lost on brinstar.... :mad:

Why am I posting? Lol

You were too much fun, I hope we get to play again more. Just maybe not in brackets. XD

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Jeff.
Leave matchups out of this.
Look at True Blue.
He plays Sonic. Bad MUs all day.
BUT HE REPPED GVILLE HARD.
Matchups are not an acceptable john.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Jeff.
Leave matchups out of this.
Look at True Blue.
He plays Sonic. Bad MUs all day.
BUT HE REPPED GVILLE HARD.
Matchups are not an acceptable john.
LMAO what are you talking about lol. dont jump in and start saying stuff that dosnt matter when you dont know whats going on.

if you must know outlaw played this MU :zelda: vs :pika: which is 6:4 in pikachus favor lol
how dose true blue come to apart of this? unless your saying outlaw is really bad and true blue is amazing lol is that what your saying? lol
and yes true blue is good but that has nothing to do with it

Top Bottom