• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
Brad and I had a jigglypuff ditto and he tried to wd rest me for the lulz, I hit him and he accidentally teched it towards me and rested me ftw. We lol'd

Limeee

Smash Champion
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_gfD3nvh-8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_gfD3nvh-8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
haha i remember my buddy saying something about a new video,

i might host a melee/brawl smashfest during spring break, cuz most of my friends are gone to hawaii, so i have absolutely nothing to do

my mom's still deciding though

Tyson651

Smash Lord
haha i remember my buddy saying something about a new video,

i might host a melee/brawl smashfest during spring break, cuz most of my friends are gone to hawaii, so i have absolutely nothing to do

my mom's still deciding though
btw, i forgot to mention this until now but,

what i think mike means about u going to go back to brawl after a while with melee is, melee is really hard to pick up, especially since everyone in melee is good and melee is much more technical and fast paced.

after getting ***** a lot, u'd probably go back to brawl.

hopefully not though lol.

thats what u mean right, mike? lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Just use Ganon, Jamie. Your mid-tier easy button. 8D

...or Sheik. lol That being said, I've decided that I think I may try to pick up/main Marth when I play again.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol mango wouldnt smash with u

and if he did he'd probably play falcon or someone stupid

Limeee

Smash Champion
btw, i forgot to mention this until now but,

what i think mike means about u going to go back to brawl after a while with melee is, melee is really hard to pick up, especially since everyone in melee is good and melee is much more technical and fast paced.

after getting ***** a lot, u'd probably go back to brawl.

hopefully not though lol.

thats what u mean right, mike? lol
yeah i know, it'll be hard to get into

thats why i have the mindset that winning or losing doesn't mean jack, but improving my skills does

can't wait to see you guys sometime soon

EDIT: luke, tyson ain't trolling. but i know how to deal with frustration, i get juggled by marth at least once a tourney >.<

and then theres MK
*sigh

Limeee

Smash Champion
god ****ing ****it.

i was playing tales of symphonia, and i was fighting the wind spirit summon (i spent at least 10+mins and used 10+ life bottles among many other items) and finally beat them.

as i'm walking out the dungeon, my game errors and forces me to shut down. (its not the one where you can just eject, clean and re put in the CD, it only lets me turn it off)

FUUUUUUUU-

Tyson651

Smash Lord
levi, brad.

are one of u guys hosting this weekend?

im up for smash, and im sure paul is too.

Top Bottom