• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02.21.09 Vayseth's All-Wii-Fighter Tournament! Ann Arbor MI (SSBB, TvC, Naruto EX3)

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Alex you're lying, you have to help me host a tournament in Lansing. **** son.

I can bring a set up, MICHIGAN DOMINATE IN CHICAGO!!!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Don't replace TvC for an inferior game. It should be fine as long as you posted on Shoryuken.

Vayseth

Smash Master
:bumper:

Let's get a bit more hype for this event guys. I'm hoping to get at least around the same size as last time.

C'mon guys. Let's DOOOOOOOOOO IT.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Alright, I got rid of melee and added EX3 for an entry of $2. The reason being after watching what happened in Chicago and @ Ori's with people delaying Brawl because of melee matches, I'm going to cut it because we MUST be on schedule. Plus, Scotu has melee tournaments and he can run them every month or biweekly and if you want to play melee, I assume you will just go to his tournaments (he knows more about melee anyway XD)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alright, I got rid of melee and added EX3 for an entry of $2. The reason being after watching what happened in Chicago and @ Ori's with people delaying Brawl because of melee matches, I'm going to cut it because we MUST be on schedule. Plus, Scotu has melee tournaments and he can run them every month or biweekly and if you want to play melee, I assume you will just go to his tournaments (he knows more about melee anyway XD)
this is better-er :)

Vayseth

Smash Master
I hope to see Ori and his whole crew there =)

Videos to come! Take notes on Naruto guys who are learning, you've got the best in the midwest here!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
to hold a tournament which no one will come to and saying its your last one is weak. the vay i know would want a 200000+ man tourney with 3 diff games running, just make it on a good day, like one thats not valentines day.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
****it, I need an excuse to go on V-Day.
I feel as if someone took my heart out and poked at it with flaming arrows lulz!

Vayseth

Smash Master
Date changed to the 21st. Store hasn't confirmed yet, but hopefully they will within the hour. If it can't be moved, I might just cancel but I think it'll be fine.

Vayseth

Smash Master
FOR SURE THE 21st! The manager was put in the dog house for having to work on Valentine's Day but now he can take it off to be with his girl. Worked out for everyone XD

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Yay! This makes it alot more likely that I might be able to show up. Anddddd, I got TvC now, so im gonna start practicing.

Huzzah for date change! :p

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
**** YEA VAY!!!!! thank you for changing the date.

roll combos arent hard once you know when to charge them.

my teaams

roll-yattaman
roll-casshern
roll-rockman
roll-souki

im happy that my roll is at a level to compete with spandas joe and my teams are good enough to compete with his team.

edit: my roll is getting hella good :)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
im happy that my roll is at a level to compete with spandas joe and my teams are good enough to compete with his team.
ROFL, what? Son, my Joe is too good for your lolita bull****. But seriously, I need to practice combos on Roll some more. As far as I can tell, Joe's launcher just randomly misses her sometimes, and his air combo on her is really timing-specific. But once I figure out how to consistently BnB her, you'll be hurtin'.

Also, I'm still looking for a good team with my Joe ;_;

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ill be there with brawl/Ex 3 vay no worries and maybe we'll find ham's wii by then im sure hes down for a setup

Vayseth

Smash Master
ill be there with brawl/Ex 3 vay no worries and maybe we'll find ham's wii by then im sure hes down for a setup
Ham gets free venue if he has a set up or not.

Guys, I'm also asking for people to pay for Ham's entry into his tournaments. His wii was stolen and we need to help him out.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Guys, I'm also asking for people to pay for Ham's entry into his tournaments. His wii was stolen and we need to help him out.
That's a good idea, though I hope he doesn't have the trouble of starting all his save data all over again, but hopfully he'll get it back by then.

And yes, I can definaly make this one, Love day make's me sick. D=

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm down for helping pay Ham's way in. Its bull**** that his Wii got stolen at that tournament. I really hope it was an accident and turns up somewhere.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Hmm I want to go to this but it's in Ann Arbor which is a bit far from me. Plus everytime I've been in Ann Arbor I have the wonderful luck of running into the racist folks. I'd like to go to this but it's iffy. Don't even know who'd drive me out here =/

EDIT: Anyone know how to go about getting TvC on my wii?

Top Bottom