• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02.21.09 Vayseth's All-Wii-Fighter Tournament! Ann Arbor MI (SSBB, TvC, Naruto EX3)

dingding

Smash Ace
stupid snow, what did the people left there end up doing I feel bad for just leaving =( srys

What's The Point

Smash Master
Bah, people not going because of snow. I crashed a car and still got there. You *******.

Unfortunately, when I got there, no more tournament. I wanted to test out my Brawling progress before Chicago/MWC.

Vayseth

Smash Master
It worked, which was all that matters.

I made sure to note where every system was and to label systems with peoples names on them. To move a wii you had to have MY permission and you could not move a wii without it. The names helped because people would know if the people moving the wii was actually the owner or not. We might want actually big name tags and that would work better.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
It worked, which was all that matters.

I made sure to note where every system was and to label systems with peoples names on them. To move a wii you had to have MY permission and you could not move a wii without it. The names helped because people would know if the people moving the wii was actually the owner or not. We might want actually big name tags and that would work better.
thats what i was thinking about but to see that it worked is great ill tell ham so we can do it at our next tourney which should be in like april-ish

Top Bottom