• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

Rayku

Smash Lord
I will never got over it.................................................................................................................
Like, I don't even know how/WHY you Dk punched there. I was surprised I survived the one that should have killed me.

I'm never CP'ing Norfair again. I hate that stage.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Like, I don't even know how/WHY you Dk punched there. I was surprised I survived the one that should have killed me.

I'm never CP'ing Norfair again. I hate that stage.
I'll never live that **** down. I personally believe I had the potential to get top 6 if that didn't hinder me.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Good stuff to all who came.

I would do shoutouts, but i KNOW that i will accidentally leave someone out, and that would make me feel terrible.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Sooo
There was an error in uploading some of the vids
I know what went wrong fixing it tonight and the rest of the vids should be up by thursday the latest

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah rofl. Your lucario is **** though, no lie.
Thanks dude, I really appreciate it. Your Dedede is one of the smarter ones I've ever fought, personally, as well! I'm actually pretty confident in the Dedede matchup, but you 2-stocked me like a G

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i honestly can't bare to read the 15+ pages of comments in this thread but ill say some stuff and leave shoutouts

So I got bracket ***** *shrugs* I couldve won so i dont really know if it's ****
I played GDX first round Lost =/
Then the ABSOLUTE 1 PERSON I DID NOT WANT TO PLAY in losers i had to play H-Box anybody else? ugh he shouldn't have been in losers anyway <_< i wouldve honestly rather played seibrik/afro/lou not reflex tho xD. Oh well tis in the past me and h-box's matches were really fun =]. Tired Johns/ end

Shoutouts ;3

Awal- Too cool man lol you're really funny on the commentary, nice meeting you

Lizard- 0_o your hair is pro too bad we couldn't play any good tournament hosting

MrFTW- We didn't really talk at all but good dubz matches

MK GMONEY- whenever i say your name i just want to yell it xD sorry about the moooney

GA Crew- Good **** doing work as usual GA steppin it up 8)

Reflex- You were too beast in dubz you and kismet :) ima beat your trainer eventually

Kismet- ......Beast

Afro- nice seeing you again man, funny stories outside xD

Seibrik- I wanted to play your mk offline =[ good **** in dubz

Chops- Ah, Sensei Chops. Gonna miss you bro. Hope you come back to smash soon

RedHal- Good job ****** my mewtwo.....the matchup is seriously 1-99 Marth =[

Mampam- Too good in doubles, sadly i didnt get to watch any of your singles matches

SEX PUMA- probably the most chill person there we shouldve played more dittos offline v-v beast hair.

Fox Guy- Good **** 3stocking that gnw xD

D.C.- That pillow loves you i swear <______<

GDX- Good **** on the commentary and beating meh in singles i probably shouldve switched to d3 on bf but i just didn't really feel like playing 0_o

H-Box- Watching you play melee makes me think of mk and luigi fused in brawl lol amazing jiggs and fun dittos

Colbol- Nice finally meeting you beast dashdancing fox x)

Polmex- we didn't get to chill that much kuz you were playiing sf =[

Everyone Else- Sorry if i left your name out great tourney ;D

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

Green Mario: "What's the set count? Would to like a cookie you hungry negro?" Thanks for the friendles, your hospitality, the candy, and the ride home....SWEEP!
Col Bol: A pleasure to meet you. Don't sandbag against me in tournament again please, lol (walk into shine is ****).
Chops: A pleasure to meet you. Hope "retirement" treats you well. Hope to give you some real competition when you hit the scene again.
Soft: A pleasure to meet you. Thanks for all the tips during friendlies at Kyle's house.
PB&J: A pleasure to meet you. Thanks for the tips during friendlies. Krispy Kreme is so much better than Dunkin.
Luke: The friendlies we played were fun. Thanks SO MUCH for the KFC. Stop teching in place with Falco, lol.
Harriettheguy: Congrats on 4th place. Good to see you again. Great teams matches.
Xif: "Dark Rain" by Current Value....'nuff said. Can't wait to team with you when Kyle dies, lmao.
RockCrock: A pleasure to meet you. Your Ganon is ****!
Rice: A pleasure to meet you as well. Your combo game is RIDICULOUS!
Ragnarok: A pleasure to meet you. We need to team sometimes. Your Marth is sick. We should also chill with "my niggga BO-VICE!!!!"
AWAL: You never showed me how to DJ, lol.
DBS: If we don't team over the summer, I'm gonna fight you.
KBM: We almost got to Knee off the balance beam, lol. Stop being a ***** and get better in Brawl, lol.
LS: Good seeing you man.
Lizard: Great job with the crazy circumstances of the venue.
PolMex: Stop hitting on little girls, lol.
Afro Thunder: You are a hairy man.
Seibrik: A pleasure to meet you.
GDX: Commentating with you is hilarious.
DC: Commentating with you is hilarious.
LadyLegion: Sorry for scaring you when I came over to the laptop, lol.

To everone and anyone I forgot to mention:
COOKIES!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
no u....................................
I like you had the balls to go to Dk...

You threw me off. And really smart on realizing my play style an realizing Dk punch wrecks ****...

I didnt choke, you cp'ed beautifully...

Realizing I got you d3 read an swallowing pride, a good move. Ive never really fought a good dk, cuz Lamugi is up an coming.

I woulda beat rayku xD.

Lets MM next time.

ZomB i owe you 5 =), untill next time.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol no big man xD. Most people would have cared...it was 4am...At that time satan wouldnt have cared xD.

Dude, just train wit Geoff moar, get that training.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
You got me down to 1 stock, yet you lost control at the end an allowed me to read the **** out of you.

More nair out of shield, and change up the style on occasion.

As a wario player, just like what Isai did in teams , you jump around an space...not just to space, but to by time. The time your using jumping around spacing should be used in trying to figure me out.

Realize this...im doing the same, an most good players do. The fact is, the way you win, is abusing moves and, being able to out adapt your opponent, once you get to high level of play.

Once again, geoff will teach you the art of patience..somthing I hope he or some one else may teach me in the future (like Lunes xD)

You have potential. =)

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
lol, FASTTTTT; come by UNF sometime for training cause i'm serious about getting the rest of Jax up there

i'm seriously gonna work on being more patient with people and actually teaching rather than just beating you till you learn stuff

btw, there's a tourney in Orlando this weekend; you down (instead of going to G-ville)?

i'm picking up way more char's too (so you'll get more matchup exp)

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
I like you had the balls to go to Dk...

You threw me off. And really smart on realizing my play style an realizing Dk punch wrecks ****...

I didnt choke, you cp'ed beautifully...

Realizing I got you d3 read an swallowing pride, a good move. Ive never really fought a good dk, cuz Lamugi is up an coming.
Rofl now I know that if you wreck my d3, I'll have a decent backup. :chuckle:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Except Halberd vs. Seibrik because for some reason MK Dittos dont deserve the emphasis of other matches..... >_>

PolMex23

Smash Champion
**** you, you should never realize this. ALways force pride to over come intelligent thinking and stick with your heart and BALLS!!!!

j/k of course with equal sarcasm... I really wont ever use anything but....

I cant post since im looking at the girl in your sig wreck that thick ice cream cone...what a mind game

OverLade

Smash Hero
Shizzoutouts.

1: Seibrik - was great talking to you, thanks for the advice. Next time we'll play in Tourney. =D
2: Reflex - Sorry about your car. Good **** in tourney. I'll get you next time.
3: AfroTHUNDA - It is what it is, thanks for everything though. We'll play next time, friendlies or tourney.
4: Lampchops - Ah sensei Chops. You will be missed. Great friendlies and advice. I will cherish it.
5: Bigluo - KFC is too good. Hanging out was awesome, we'll play next time.
5: Kismet - Super Falco too good. Ur a really cool guy and I hope we can hang out more in the future. Keep repping your character.
7: Redhalberd - What a scrub. 7th? Pshhh
7: Gmoney - My dawg u open my eyes to **** that shouldnt even exist. Fun hangin out at KFC lol.
9: Mampam - TOO GOOD intense matches vs. Reflex.
9: HungryBox - Our Flashing lights rendition was amazing. Also the manliest DDD on the planet.
9: DC - Mad cool guy, hangin out and talking with u was fun.
9: Rayku - Ur mad good nice Lucario.
13: Mr.FTW - Intense matches vs. Mampam really smart player.
13: LS - Fun tourney matches I wont taunt like an *** next time lol.
13: GDX - fun hangin out, but ur a **** for not saving my matches. <3
13: PUMA - Fun friendlies. Ur mad good, part of the reason FL is D3 land.
17: Zom~B - ur mad good, I wish we had gotten to play.
17: DBS - we didnt get to play.
17: George
17: AWAL - Nice meetin u, thanks for all ur encouragement and hosting.
17: Moogle
17: RTKO
17: Elite
17: Polmex - Keep at it bro, u adapted into some mad **** in our friendlies so I know u have it in you.
25: Outlaw - Not bad for your first tourney, thanks for the ride.
25: ***
25: Elev8
25: DedW8 - lol thanks for showing me the bracket every 5 seconds.
25: Virgman
25: Lukeness Monster - Keep at it bro.
25: Gamer Grease
25: KBM - Man up. <3 Lol Jk I think u were cool just dont get so frustrated.
33: JAI
33: Zan
33: S3X
33: RagnaRock
33: Lizardface - Amazing host, and great teams matches.
33: Albino - Mai Dawg
33: Shellz
33: Duchuck
33: BWS
33: NU
33: Fuct
33: Frozen
33: Sicc

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Shizzoutouts.

1: Seibrik - was great talking to you, thanks for the advice. Next time we'll play in Tourney. =D
2: Reflex - Sorry about your car. Good **** in tourney. I'll get you next time.
3: AfroTHUNDA - It is what it is, thanks for everything though. We'll play next time, friendlies or tourney.
4: Lampchops - Ah sensei Chops. You will be missed. Great friendlies and advice. I will cherish it.
5: Bigluo - KFC is too good. Hanging out was awesome, we'll play next time.
5: Kismet - Super Falco too good. Ur a really cool guy and I hope we can hang out more in the future. Keep repping your character.
7: Redhalberd - What a scrub. 7th? Pshhh
7: Gmoney - My dawg u open my eyes to **** that shouldnt even exist. Fun hangin out at KFC lol.
9: Mampam - TOO GOOD intense matches vs. Reflex.
9: HungryBox - Our Flashing lights rendition was amazing. Also the manliest DDD on the planet.
9: DC - Mad cool guy, hangin out and talking with u was fun.
9: Rayku - Ur mad good nice Lucario.
13: Mr.FTW - Intense matches vs. Mampam really smart player.
13: LS - Fun tourney matches I wont taunt like an *** next time lol.
13: GDX - fun hangin out, but ur a **** for not saving my matches. <3
13: PUMA - Fun friendlies. Ur mad good, part of the reason FL is D3 land.
17: Zom~B - ur mad good, I wish we had gotten to play.
17: DBS - we didnt get to play.
17: George
17: AWAL - Nice meetin u, thanks for all ur encouragement and hosting.
17: Elite
17: Polmex - Keep at it bro, u adapted into some mad **** in our friendlies so I know u have it in you.
25: Outlaw - Not bad for your first tourney, thanks for the ride.
25: Elev8
25: DedW8 - lol thanks for showing me the bracket every 5 seconds.
25: Virgman
25: Lukeness Monster - Keep at it bro.
25: KBM - Man up. <3 Lol Jk I think u were cool just dont get so frustrated.
33: Lizardface - Amazing host, and great teams matches.
33: Albino - Mai Dawg
33: Shellz
33: Fuct
33: Frozen
wtf is tihs **** <_<

PolMex23

Smash Champion
i thought you wouldn't believe me :lick:

huff!
Josh you think I dont listen?

I knew I should have said you told me this, cuz I underestimate people finding info on this **** site lol...everyone knows everything.

Your the best teacher Ive had in smash, I think we should talk more often. I made derf wanna play me more in falcon dittos...only way I survived was that uAir over road nair =)

Deadweight

Smash Ace
1: Seibrik - Iloled when you came to look at the brackets and I was like "Who the f are you?" and you just kinda stared at me.......Tired johns.
2: Reflex - Great set. I need to learn the Wario match up >_>. That PT fight was intense, and now i know to ban Brinstar ^__^.
3: AfroTHUNDA - We never got our MM T___T you would of beaten me anyways lol.
4: Lampchops - You used my controller lol what happened to yours? Scared the **** out of me when I couldn't find it
5: Bigluo
5: Kismet- I swear the vids will be up by thursday. I want to MM ur falco next time we are at the same tourney.
7: Redhalberd ^_____________^ Great doubles set. Allways a pleasure. Also sry about the whole upstairs livestream thing. Tired Johns
7: Gmoney - Great set, I need so much help with the Wario match up T__T.
9: Mampam - WE NEED TO ROB DITTO MM AT GIGS/FAST (which ever i go to ^__^)
9: HungryBox - Sux to be bracket ****ed that badly dood T__T
9: DC- lol i got a few matches of u recorded Good kirby
9: Rayku - My match vs u was stupid >_< Lucario is broke. (No seriously Lucario is stupid) <3
13: Mr.FTW - Switching mains mid tourney whats wrong with you.
13: LS - BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHYD YOU BAN FRIGATE >_<
13: GDX - GREAT MM! First round was amazing the other two were meh
13: PUMA- I swear the vids will be up by thursday.
17: Zom~B - Great ditto. I really think we have the two best robs in FL and it sucks that we both got bracket ****ed (Once again 1 win ahead of me >_<)
17: DBS - Wut happened
17: George - ?
17: AWAL - Wut happened
17: Elite - nice diddy
17: Polmex - Luigi is broke
25: Outlaw
25: Elev8 - great set, I should of recorded it >_>
25: DedW8 - this guys a scrub
25: Virgman - Omg hi
25: Lukeness Monster - your marths a beast.
25: KBM - less QQ lots moar PEW PEW
33: Lizardface - lol @ teams. We should of beaten mike and Lucness >_<
33: Albino
33: Shellz - Thanks for the free win.
33: Fuct - stop sandbagging
33: Frozen - L O L Dood I have a recording of you practicng your CGs and sry that RoB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ICs XDXDXDDXDXDXDXD

And for those of you wondering I was the announcer with the sexy annoucing voice ^__^

KBM

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Hey Gmoney, thanks for showing me the r'lest team on the east coast. if you keep playin falco and i learn how to not suck ***** in tourny, we should try it.

PolMex I love you, all homo

Mampam and Halberd even after all taht doubles practice, LS and I still totally scrubbed out. idk what happened. FALCON QUADS SON

Hungrybox I saw your box drawing on the balance beam and laughed for an hour. That thing is so funny.

Good seeing everybody, i cant think of anything specific to say to anyone else

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Shoutouts

Hey Gmoney, thanks for showing me the r'lest team on the east coast. if you keep playin falco and i learn how to not suck ***** in tourny, we should try it.

PolMex I love you, all homo

Mampam and Halberd even after all taht doubles practice, LS and I still totally scrubbed out. idk what happened. FALCON QUADS SON

Hungrybox I saw your box drawing on the balance beam and laughed for an hour. That thing is so funny.

Good seeing everybody, i cant think of anything specific to say to anyone else
LOL you saw it?

Top Bottom