• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

TheFast

Smash Lord
lol, FASTTTTT; come by UNF sometime for training cause i'm serious about getting the rest of Jax up there

i'm seriously gonna work on being more patient with people and actually teaching rather than just beating you till you learn stuff

btw, there's a tourney in Orlando this weekend; you down (instead of going to G-ville)?

i'm picking up way more char's too (so you'll get more matchup exp)
Im coming down Today >_>

Ill give you and Rob a ride to McDs.

@ Red Halberd:

Do I not get a shoutout cuz I mad fun of your match to much T_T

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im coming down Today >_>

Ill give you and Rob a ride to McDs.

@ Red Halberd:

Do I not get a shoutout cuz I mad fun of your match to much T_T
My bad I didn't know what your tag was.

And thanks for impersonating me in the WHOBO chat btw. XD

It was hella funny doing commentary with you and stuff. I get the feeling you won't let anyone forget lol. Good ****.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Ill let them forget cuz you got him food. Its just the line "I wouldnt do that in a real tourney" that still makes me laugh. XD Sorry If I overspent the joke a little, I was trying to get my fill of it while I was on the Live Feed.

Tag is Fast btw. Didnt enter Singles cuz I ran out of Money T_T

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ill let them forget cuz you got him food. Its just the line "I wouldnt do that in a real tourney" that still makes me laugh. XD Sorry If I overspent the joke a little, I was trying to get my fill of it while I was on the Live Feed.

Tag is Fast btw. Didnt enter Singles cuz I ran out of Money T_T
Lolz U can milk it if you want, I'd be lying if it wasn't funny. I remember you from the house tourney now, but I seriously wouldn't do it in a serious tournament lol. XD

KBM

Smash Ace
oh, duh, lol, didn't connect the dots between "brother for spring break" and mampam. that's good though.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Melee players in g-ville off the top of my head:

Rockcrock
Harriettheguy
crispyone
Sub_scorpion
bladeofapollo
bladeofapollo's roommate (forgot his smashboards name)
Raistlin
derf
Seth (SAranger on AIM, dunno if he has a smashboards name >_<)
Masky (said he's gained more interest in melee)

:colorful:

KBM

Smash Ace
New rule set out from the SBR.

@ Fluxx'd Up take a look at their suggestion to do stage striking, and the counter pick stages.

also the 8 minute timer.

Ruse

Fox
New rule set out from the SBR.

@ Fluxx'd Up take a look at their suggestion to do stage striking, and the counter pick stages.

also the 8 minute timer.
Not doing striking for Brawl is ridiculous.

Not banning planking, D3 infinites, or wall infinites is all pretty stupid, too. All this ruleset is is a different set of stages.

7 minutes is more widely used than 8, from what I've seen.

KBM

Smash Ace
it's cool how i wasn't talking to you. if i was suggesting it to you then i would've directed it at you. it also doesn't matter what's more widely used, 8 minutes is more appropriate. also, the new set of stages is quite different from before, eg hanenbow in teams, so thanks for your input.

Top Bottom