• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

04/25/09 - SC Bi-weeklies - YCBTC!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
For the info on Sonic, xD

MalcolmM of New York, arguably one of the best Sonic's out there right now, beat M2K's Mk R1, 2 stock. R2, lost on last stock low percentage, R3, To the wire last stock.

Espy Vs Mr.3000 Ditto happened. And as i hear it, it was long matches (showing how "great" sonic dittos are for gauging skill....) but Espy cleary wrecked his **** up, lol

And chea... i always fair decent out of state. Billfests are meh till the "bro-ness" get to me... and its ran horribly so my matches were hrs apart... dumb, frankly.

So... i had an idea to host a tourney in IL this September, likley the Crazy Penguin gamer's cafe. Its Gamer's Edge... with you know... money. Rockford's a way bigger city, and its by the mall. So its got a room with 30+ tv's with vibration recliners for each one. A room with 30+ high end PC's for the WOW dorks, a pool room, an air hockey room, a private PS3 room, a private 360 room (both have projected screens) and a room with two HUGE projected tvs where the tourney's occur (ddr, i think smash, and halo i know of for sure, as well as GH)

So, its somwhere around September 19th. That's the saturday for my G Grandpa's 99th birthday party, and the reason for my trip. Its goint to be either the Saturday/Sunday b4, or the 20th, a sunday.

Im thinking of calling it either Dissidia, or Judgment (yea, stealing that ****)

So, if anyone wants to travel, your welcome to rep ur hoodz, but i really have to rep you know... where i lived my life.. xD

And im fairly sure im taking high honors across the board. But i am really wanting to get a big thing set up if i can get the venue to agree to it, and with this much notice, i should in theory be able to build up ample interest/hype. And the IL has a much better smash scene. And as its about and hr and half from the Chi Town.... ;)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o Illinois is really far....But it's also summer break...there is a more likley chance I won't be going unless I can salvage money for a round trip plane. Even then I'm not sure my parents would let me go. Also 99 something to be proud of. Especially seeing as how black males tend to live the shortest (or I think that's how it goes) Either way, I hope it goes well and good luck.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Vilt, who is it that you play in Brawl?? At the last Billfest i attended, i know you beat Crio, but i missed it. And i never matched up with you once...
Actually, I've beaten Vilt in tournament every time we fought in Brawl. I lost to him in Melee.

I had a dream last night that we needed to find a new venue for tournies, so we decided to host them in this little comic shop in a shady part of some city. The place was nice, but nobody showed up. The only people that were there were Brandon and I. He told me that Devin didn't want to do tournies anymore because his brother was going out with Danica Patrick. (huh?)

Then I went home, but realized I left my Wii there. (oh no!)
This confuses me so greatly. And yet, it doesn't seem so bizarre.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wanna Fox Ditto someone in Brawl.

and I'll take any MMs against my Jiggs in brawl.

1$

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I'll MM ur jiggz with my Sonic.

Its terri-easy, xD

Sonic kinna can out do jiggz, and im somwhat familiar with your jiggz on top of that, lol :p

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Crio, i remember, i was refering to the Melee matches, i caught the tail end of the FD match and it's lulz, xD

And yea, it was an 18.5 hr drive for me. Its about an hr and half ride from chicago, completely visiting distance. Im fairly certain that if anyone wants to travel, i can convince some of my family/friends on housing. Or you guys can kinna bunk up at a hotel like you did for the Virgina tourney.

Im just sayin, its either SEPTEMBER 12th, 13th, or 20th. A Saturday, or an option for a Sunday.

And i will be enforcing the Mk ban. We shall see if any "good" players are going to go with a Mk ban in place, xD

"What? a Sonic took first in a 50+ tourney?? Wait, no Mk... lol :p"

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
W0ot!!!

10W0os!!!

Ninja Edit: The Deodorant rule is STRICTLY enforced, this is the home of a fair lady, and she is NOT one to play with this rule. Violators will be punished

Some_Kind_of_JokÈ?

Smash Apprentice
ive gotten a few (like 2 or 3) people to say they may come to this tourney as well. Thats not including the friends i may bring, but just people i talked to on the internet :p

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Set-ups

We're gonna need set-ups for this.

If you're bringing one, let me know what it is (Wii/Brawl/TV/etc.).

I've got three of my own, but we're gonna need more than that.

So, if you can bring anything, let me know so I can get a count going.

The Director

Smash Lord
I told you to move your furniture Dev!

I'm def. bringing a friend to this so add +1 from me. Dev your neighbors below you are gonna be pissed!

Jman bring Resistance, this is gonna be my last tourney for a while.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
NOOOOOOs, lol. :p

I'm doing to touches, xD

I nearly maxed out my co op spec ops, and i did competitive for the first time last night. Time to power play i guess, xD

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
My TV is heavy...

I have worked at my new job for 2 days, and already requested time off (this tournament, and my birfday +recovery day). I'm such a bad employee. badass

I told you to move your furniture Dev!

I'm def. bringing a friend to this so add +1 from me. Dev your neighbors below you are gonna be pissed!
Joe, we're getting drunk at this again. No johns.

Some_Kind_of_JokÈ?

Smash Apprentice
id like to help but i dont think i can bring a TV all the way from Irmo to Lancaster... and back.

thatd be a pain in the ***, and my TV is hooked up to like 10 things lol.

if you want me to bring a wii just tell me, i can do that.

Top Bottom