• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

04/25/09 - SC Bi-weeklies - YCBTC!

Ja

Smash Journeyman
I am pretty sure this is legitimate/not a sick joke. I called and texted him to no response.
http://www.wyff4.com/news/19294109/detail.html

I'm the guy at Furman that he was training with for melee. We are/were supposed to have a minismashfest (4 people) today. I'm really sorry to hear this (big understatement). I'll miss the guy he was very chill.

If you plan to open the funeral to the smash community I would like to attend. Sorry for your loss

--Jared

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
@Phil--

I saw that this morning when I woke up, but we need atleast thirteen players for Xyro to be able to use it.

Our last had twelve, so we were just one shy.
yes please. i need meta banned events with AT LEAST 13 players. please but "*" next to each player who would normally use metaknight in touney. this helps me ALOT!

pm the results in the tourney discussion in my thread or PM them to me. Guys, i really want this broken character out of here so please help me out.

Top Bottom