• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[05/22/09][APP] BrawlPlusTweaker! Version 0.096! B+ Maker!

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Umm ok i can encrypt the bin files. I found the keys and the program says encrypted but it comes up as corrupted data. I also cant encrypt using the 007 version as there is no encrypt.bat file in it. There is a .exe called crypter that does nothing when i click it.
have you ever used a snapshot file before? it's supposed to look corrupted

shanus

Smash Hero
shortfuse, would i be able to see if i could compile it on this computer and see if that fixes the problem? If you don't want to release the source to me, totally understandable.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
shortfuse, would i be able to see if i could compile it on this computer and see if that fixes the problem? If you don't want to release the source to me, totally understandable.
You know it's C# not C or C++. You need a mono compiler. I'll see if I can organize the code more and I'll release the source code.
In the meantime see if you can create and compile your own C# program with mono. (a hello world)

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Yea i used it before. It looks gray and scribbled. What im talking about is that the snapshot has a yellow error mark and it says corrupted data.
Hmm.. Maybe the encryption keys that were used were wrong? I'll test it later on tonight

The only thing different I'm doing from Xane's Crypter is that I'm not including the WiiID or Date/Time on the file since the wiki says they're optional. I'll make a bogus values if that's the issue.

maticMan94

Smash Cadet
Can someone help? I can't get version 009 of the tweaker to launch at all. I'm currently using windows xp and I get an application error whenever I launch it.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ShortFuse, have you ever had this reported yet that .txts formatted for the Ocarina Code Manager don't work correctly when you export them to BPT?

The last code in the .txt always seems to be cut off. Is there a fix to this beyond making individual B+ files for each code?

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
ShortFuse, have you ever had this reported yet that .txts formatted for the Ocarina Code Manager don't work correctly when you export them to BPT?

The last code in the .txt always seems to be cut off. Is there a fix to this beyond making individual B+ files for each code?
last line of code always? can you try in v008 or v007 to see if the problem is new to v009?

also if it's doing it in the other versions, try adding a blank line at the end of the txt file and see if that's the issue

ratts

Smash Apprentice
shortfuse, can you PLEASE host v008 again, I can't find the keys for 009 ANYwhere, and I already deleted my v008

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
For the next version, can you get rid of the little X that closes that tabs. I'm frequently clicking it accidentally, especially with tabs that have short names
I won't remove it, but i'll see if I can widen the tabs a bit more and give it more space. It also turns red when it'll deactivate. I'll check to see if it's trigger by a mouse_down event or a mouse_up event, meaning if you hold down and move the mouse away from the red X, it won't close

oh and v008 is "illegal" since it contains Xane's crypter so no hosting.
besides, there's a new 256 limit break that doesn't use snapshot files or encryption

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I won't remove it, but i'll see if I can widen the tabs a bit more and give it more space. It also turns red when it'll deactivate. I'll check to see if it's trigger by a mouse_down event or a mouse_up event, meaning if you hold down and move the mouse away from the red X, it won't close

oh and v008 is "illegal" since it contains Xane's crypter so no hosting.
besides, there's a new 256 limit break that doesn't use snapshot files or encryption
I just checked, it's mouse_up
What about a command that allows you to view closed tabs?

Also, is anyone using the Friend Finder?

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I just checked, it's mouse_up
What about a command that allows you to view closed tabs?

Also, is anyone using the Friend Finder?
view closed tabs...
well tabs are based on directories and files. i might able to whip something up

GirugaMarc

Smash Apprentice
could someone please make a snapshot of the newest codeset by Shanus

I don't have homebrew channel installed atm and I don't gave those two .bin files to make my own

I do gave a gecko OS channel though

VietGeek

Smash Hero
^ Use the new method that doesn't need the .gct to be converted to a snapshot.

Also the code cut-off is in both 008 and 009 ShortFuse.

GirugaMarc

Smash Apprentice
^ Use the new method that doesn't need the .gct to be converted to a snapshot.

Also the code cut-off is in both 008 and 009 ShortFuse.
do you need geckoos_brawl for this?

or can you just use regular gecko os

I had deleted the homebrew channel in hopes that that would prevent me from getting banned. I have to reinstall it once I rent LoZ:TP again

Alopex

Smash Ace
I can't find the SDIV key anywhere. I have the SDKEY, though. Do I need both in order to encrypt?

I also can't find Xane's Crypter. So I can't even use that.

So what am I supposed to do?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I can't find the SDIV key anywhere. I have the SDKEY, though. Do I need both in order to encrypt?

I also can't find Xane's Crypter. So I can't even use that.

So what am I supposed to do?
Im in the same boat. Can't find the crypter anywhere and the keys that i did find seems like they dont work either. Even though tweaker says it encrypted the snapshot when i try to load it the snapshot says corrupted data.

Can someone just upload a already encrypted screenshot of the 4.0 codeset? I would use the new method but it's been confirmed that the level freezer codes dont work when using that method.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I found the issues with the Snapshot file creation with sdkey.bin and sdiv.bin
The wiki with the save file information is wrong
The WiiID and DateTime are NOT optional. Also, you must calculate the CRC32 with the WiiID and DateTime set as 0x00 and THEN inject the WiiID and DateTime values. It's working now (fully tested).

v0.091 is up. Try it now

Edit: Er... use 0.092

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
lol

I just realized that when you are saving a codeset as a gct, you actually need the sdiv and sdkey files in the same folder as the one you're saving the file to, not the one that the Tweaker is in
Of course that isnt a problem if you save your files to the same folder as the tweaker, but if you have an "Encrypted BINs" folder where you save your files, you need to put the sdkey and sdiv there, not beside the Tweaker

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
lol

I just realized that when you are saving a codeset as a gct, you actually need the sdiv and sdkey files in the same folder as the one you're saving the file to, not the one that the Tweaker is in
Of course that isnt a problem if you save your files to the same folder as the tweaker, but if you have an "Encrypted BINs" folder where you save your files, you need to put the sdkey and sdiv there, not beside the Tweaker

I don't think so... it shouldn't be like that. i save straight to my SD card

osh77

Smash Cadet
what do you do with the file downloaded?is it supposed to be the actual application because mine isn't useable to me?

V-K

Smash Ace
When I try to change a GCT file to BIN it says "sdkey or sdiv could not be found. Snaptshot file was created but not encrypted."

Top Bottom