• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llumys

Smash Champion
You should ask in the match-up thread.

We haven't decided on official numbers yeah, but we definitely have a slight disadvantage. Marth's disjointed range is a nightmare for Olimar, and dancing blade destroys our shield. There's a lot more reasons, but I won't go into much detail.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's either 60:40 or 65:35 Marth. I actually feel it's the latter, and our second hardest matchup next to luigi. As for why, as Llumys stated there are too many reasons to go into detail. Especially in the social forum.

Oh guys, guys, I just wanna say:
I'm nominating Pokemon Stadium 2 for "Worst Olimar Stage" :p

Also, thinking about reviving the stage thread, would there be enough interest if I brought it back? I really wanna get stage discussions going, I love talking about stages >.< Actually I think I will.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
It's either 60:40 or 65:35 Marth. I actually feel it's the latter, and our second hardest matchup next to luigi. As for why, as Llumys stated there are too many reasons to go into detail. Especially in the social forum.

Oh guys, guys, I just wanna say:
I'm nominating Pokemon Stadium 2 for "Worst Olimar Stage" :p

Also, thinking about reviving the stage thread, would there be enough interest if I brought it back? I really wanna get stage discussions going, I love talking about stages >.< Actually I think I will.
Nobody commented in it, I stopped trying to revive it. It's been, essentially, me posting with my self and occasionally some other people.

If it's revived, people better ****ing comment, I'm tired of doing every thing in there by myself. For one thing, it's annoying, and for another, it only gets one perspective on each stage.

Noa.

Smash Master
Going to a tourney tomorrow.

What kind of stuff do you do to prepare for tournies? I don't tend to do anything, but I've always wondered if I should do something.

Johnny Citrus

Smash Apprentice

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
wait, what? Did u bother to watch the vid. Stuff was being done all on almost different chars. One mk? I actually pulled off the only combo against MK. So there was MK once. But stuff was being pulled on different chars. When u say opponenets do u mean me or the crew as a whole?

Johnny Citrus

Smash Apprentice
I watched most of it and skipped throguh the rest but the music and gameplay need to be really good to make me watch it for the whole 10 minutes. It was alright I just saw a lot of Ganons and cf's as your opponents and they're pretty easy to combo. There were also some boring clips like watching a DeDeDe gimp a Ganon. The camera quality was pretty good though.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
LOL, camera quality is the most important thing pointed out.

On a serious note though try have top tier opponents, from like S-B, C is cool but i mean to have F tier in a combo vid ALOT doesn't really stand out as good.
Overall, it was ok.

Zori

Smash Champion
ok so i have this replay of a piviot grab going like 3 times the length it should go, im doing some testing now and i have the replay im just lazy #_#

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
hi I'm Newish. I used to post here. Lurked for ages. Since I've been accepted into UCF i figured I'd start up brawl again.

Noa.

Smash Master
Nokon, you should check out the UCF brawl thread in the Atlantic South forums. You can find tons of smashfests and tournies near the campus in that thread. I myself go to some of them occasionally.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Olimar. Louie. Olimar's Wife. Olimar's kids. Louie's Mom. I think my logic is correct.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
The purple pikmin was clearly the one entering the grab animation- not the red. This does look like an awesome scare tactic though, haha.

Zori

Smash Champion
that's what i though at first but i have had it were only the red one goes i just cant do it again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom