• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
Hey dude! Welcome to Smashboards (even though you joined a year ago lol)! Always good to meet new Smashers. I'm sure you'll like the Olimar Boards. We're all nice most of the time. If you need anything, just ask me or some of the other people here. Again, welcome to Olimar Forums! =D

PS: Use Rojolimar or Negrolimar. :p
Haha, yeh I had an account a while ago but never really used it.

Fino

Smash Master
Nuff drama, I apologize if I offended people with my sarcastic ego, hilt- you're always a friend, infract away... ;)

New olimars Yay. Don't use blue gloves :X
pink boots, negrolimar, rojolimar and oliver (silver) are the best :D
You should get some vids of yourself up on youtube and post them in the video compendium.

Olimar is a fun character, I agree. Stick through the rough parts (like recovery and priority)... and he's be a power house.;

~Fino

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
So hilt your in charge around here is that correct?

Hilt: Ya, I'm the boss!

@nokon: Anyway u picked a great character to play. Olimar is fun and effective!

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to do some youtube stuff. I just need to get a capture card.

I don't know about the video thread just yet, I'd rather get better before the whole world sees my epic fails =]

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
I need a **** SD card to record my Olimar. Then after I kill someone i taunt "U got OLIraped!"

asob4

Smash Champion
blue glove olimar is gay, that's why
when he puts on the blue gloves, his children die and his wife becomes toon link.
facts right there

<3 fino

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Huh. That's... an interesting story.
Why are the blue gloves associated with Homolimar, though? I'd think the pink boots would do it.

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
Blue Gloves Olimar is modeled after Louie.

Louie is gay.

Therefore, anyone who dresses like him is gay.

Which mean Blue Gloves Olimar is gay.

That's how I look at it. =D

Fino

Smash Master
blue glove olimar is gay, that's why
when he puts on the blue gloves, his children die and his wife becomes toon link.
facts right there

<3 fino
I just reached ecstasy through that post.... OMG
ROFL <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 skank

sigged for sure

Homolimar
*updates olimar color section in deflowered*

I think the fact that Zori uses blue gloves has something to do with it, too. ._.
Zori is hella cool and gay :X Don't diss teh zoreh ;-;
<33 Zori (main pink boots son)

~Fino

Dyyne

Smash Ace
LMFAO omg, my compy is ****ed for 2 days, and I come back and see this drama. hahahahahahaha, fino, you're so absurd sometimes. Until the end of 2008, I really did not like you. Then I started respecting you a bit more, now this. Lawl, too funny. BTW, I never pm'd you once in my life, and I've commented before about your terribad ego. Q&A thread is decent. Sin put more effort into YOUR video thread than YOU did. Your guide is pretty good though. Basically, /agree with Dan. You can be cool Fino, but stop all your bs. By the way, on the topic of RC, I brought up the idea that it is actually a good stage for oli long before you ever did. It's just that I didn't spam nonstop about it, since I realized that people's preferences come into play, and you can't force those on people.

One more thing...I think it's pretty funny.
That's still around?
Rough. I guess I'll just go away for another while till it vanishes.
So, it is in fact fino's fault that waltz left, not Sudai. How ironic. (although, judging by waltz's recent posts, sudai was a factor as well)

Sudai, I thought you were a good mod, so I don't know why everyone hated you so much. As far as I could tell, you gave deserving infractions (I don't know what waltz and andyg got infracted for though, so those may have been bad). You even infracted me once, but it made sense. I admit, I wasn't too happy that you were our mod, you being a bit of an outsider and all, but it wasn't horrible having you at all.

Of course, I am glad that Hilt is the new mod, just because he is part of the oli family <3

Fino

Smash Master
I never pm'd you once in my life, and I've commented before about your terribad ego. Q&A thread is decent. Sin put more effort into YOUR video thread than YOU did. Your guid
It must've been someone else then.... I forget. lol

Needs less terribad ;-;

~Fino

EDIT
Edgeguarding olimar is really chessy. I don't get why people do it.:(
What do you mean?

Zori

Smash Champion
no you just believe what ever fino post if we go back in time and fino played red olimar you would be all over red olimars nut sack

wtf fino you posted like 0.1 seconds before me

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I stopped smash for a while cus of CoT4.
I would come back onced in a while, but the boards were not active enough to warrant more than a once-a-week viewing.
Sudai isn't great, but that person is not why I left.

I came back because the forum picked up a -bit- of speed. As well as some changes were made so now it should be better.
I was kidding when I said that about Fino, but being honest in a way where it does get a bit annoying. I told Fino to knock it off before.

Stop pointing fingers about nothing in particular on an Oli forum, which used to be the 'everyone is super kawaii desu ne to eachother' character board.

tl;dr
Chill the **** out.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I stopped smash for a while cus of CoT4.
I remember a lot of people getting upset over that tourney because of bracket placements and poor time management among other things. What happened with you? :ohwell:

Zori

Smash Champion
Also... BK is open 6/9pm here in texas cause we're hicks and need our fast food at all hours of the day

¤Vivi Orunitia¤

Smash Apprentice
Zori, you're post count is epic...don't post again, epic post count must stay epic.

Off subject, who's going to Chudat's tourney on the 27th?

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
Why,I love cheap food =]

I played a Kirby yesterday. Got gimped a few times. I cried.

Noa.

Smash Master
Nokon, I saw a few pages back that you live in FL.

What part of FL do you live and are going to Gigs this Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom