• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/10 -Warner Robins Ga- LegendaryGames SSBB, SSBM, SF4, BB, MVC2 Guarenteed Pots

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
Legendary Games will be providing rides for three (we are working on being able to get more the van broke down) players from the Atlanta area. If you need a ride it will be $15 gas. Please call 478-293-1520 if you need a ride. It will be first come first serve. Hope to see everyone else at the event tommorrow, the 29th, and next months event which will be even larger! Don't forget the guarenteed 150.00 pot for first. If we have good turn out for Melee, we may do guarenteed pot for it as well!

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Money issues, now, just when someone offers a ride.

Great. Someone finally offers rides, and NOW I have money johns...

Just my luck...*sigh*

Well, hope to be there on the 29th...

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
This is cool. Looks like we finally have a really good outcome for this one.

Also, Calvin is having family visiting tomorrow so he can't come. =[

Time to rep Bowsa guise

amirite

Rayku

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, everyone has gone to sleep.

I'm going to be at Waba tomorrow at 10 A.M. in high hopes that I will have a ride -back- to Waba after the tournament in Warner Robins is over. I desperately do not want to be stuck 2.5 hours away from my home.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
hai rayku. I'm coming to this
i have to wake up in about 6hours though -bump- in hopes rayku gets a ride
good luck bro

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Calvin's going, too, apparently.

Now -I- can't afford to go to this, XD.

I'm still going, though.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
It's simple economics.
I could take a 6 hour round trip with no one giving me gas money and covering for people who don't have money to win maybe $50, if that.
Or I could go to Waba and NOT lose money I don't have. :p

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Ima beat tim this time watch me do it >:O
GL Reflex and Calvin my mom refuses to take me to this
but she says from now on if anyones willing to give me rides to tourneys 2 or more hours from my house i can go. As long as they aren't oos ;_____;

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This was the most pleasant experience I've had in a tournament in a long while. I definitely plan to support this place, and everyone else should, too.

Rayku

Smash Lord
It's simple economics.
I could take a 6 hour round trip with no one giving me gas money and covering for people who don't have money to win maybe $50, if that.
Or I could go to Waba and NOT lose money I don't have. :p
Or, you know, there is a guaranteed pot of $150.00 that you could win

if that.

I demand a Yugioh tournament be held next time. I, too, had a pleasant experience. Minus the loss of dollars I suffered, of course.

Purple

Hi guys!
why the **** did jamaal tell me to go to the weekly
then he ****ing goes to WR
....=/
dude, you're not the only person this happened to. I truly told about three people i was going to the monthly before i randomly got told there was a tournament in warner robins, so yeah. It was pretty **** rough yo XD, the only reason i didn't go was because a guy was going to give me a ride to warner so i'd much rather that. Plus apparently, better players were in warner robins than here.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
After I got home from this I discovered that my SD card for my wii is missing. :[

If anyone took it out for whatever reason please contact the store.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'll definitely do my best to make it. Expect a television from me, like last time.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
FMM: First and foremost.
<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vpmq0NUpKnM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vpmq0NUpKnM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
*nods* You might catch me on the road, BUT NOT IN MY HOUSE!

and second: Yeah i'd be down to get at some brawlers in team barline MMs. Roy+Kirby/Ness?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
wow, pretty wack that Suck Bros gets the guaranteed pots. i might ride to this if Lounis is driving. show some people how to play Chun-Li and Ragna the Crunkedge...

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
As much as I would love to do guarenteed pots for the other games, the response I got from the last monthly for SF4 and BB from the Brawlers wasn't much and unfortunatly we're in middle Ga so I get no help from the locals. But if I get at least ten for either, then I will add guarenteed pots to the other events as well for future montlies. Also, to help with the issues of rides from the Atlanta area, we will be offering rides on a first come first serve basis, the amount of people we can accomedate is unown, but the rides will take place the evening before instead of the morning office. This will eliminate the need for players to have to wake up extra early and also the event having to start later do to travel issues. The picked up players will stay at the store the night before. Any other players that wish to stay at the store at the store are welcome, and their will be friendlies all night long AT NO EXTRA COST. Just PM us if you're interested.

Top Bottom