• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/10 -Warner Robins Ga- LegendaryGames SSBB, SSBM, SF4, BB, MVC2 Guarenteed Pots

bigman40

Smash Master
I might possibly come to this. However, my money is really tight right now, and I'm trying to get a job. So, until I can get a few things straight, I'm planning to come for the Halloween Bash.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Don't worry legendary games man im coming and bring as many people as I can fit in my car.

And ill be at the halloween bash for sure, it seems more people are interested in it then i thought.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
So... tournament this weekend I hear?

OP says september 12th. :O

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ahh, ok. that's kinda weird. <_< Same location, different tourney?

Thanks.

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
The tournament for this weekend is different because it's a special no venue fee tournament. We have regular tourneys the second week of every month, which is what this thread is for.

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
OK. We're only a week away. Time to get some confirmed attendance numbers especially for Melee! Aside from doing the pizza like we normally do, we have some other food incentives from other restourants in the area for ya'll. Plus, we have the van up and running so we have enough seating for six from the Atl area and they will be picked up at 8 pm on Friday night. All who need rides please contact us at 478-213-8922. It will be FCFS!

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
IM 95% sure im going to this..Id like to enter doubles so if anyone is down for teaming with me

I play d3/wario..ill most likely go d3 in teams.Post or pm me :p

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
I've given up on Albino ever coming back to Legendary. Every time he says he's going to come, he never shows! lol. OK, no one has called about a ride as of yet and Friday is getting here fast. 478-213-8922.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
It's odd kuz im not reall that busy, but trust me i loved you guy's shop the last time i came/I am really trying my hardest tome come =/ just things seem to come up. If by soem miracle i do manage to come ill team with you skaterbaj.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
although i don't live in GA. but here's one you can put up...

Battle Royale (japanese film btw)

watch them school kids murder each other
Honestly, if he could get away with Battle Royale in the shop, I'd recommend it too.

Cause that movie is off the hook.

Like the book alot more, though.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
And the second movie wasn't as good as the first imo.

I can go to this but i'll have work till 2pm sat. After that i'm good till sunday night =D

so, who's going from my way?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yeah how bout some people show up, cause I dont wanna get 1st 2nd and 4th in melee again. That was kinda boring.

And mars come beast some people in mvc2 with marty. Im tired of people around here telling me my team is busted.

... my team is frickin Jill Cable Tron.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
legendary games please be ready for a phone call ill be coming in tomorrow around 7-8!! im bringing 2 melee players

Top Bottom