• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/10 -Warner Robins Ga- LegendaryGames SSBB, SSBM, SF4, BB, MVC2 Guarenteed Pots

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
one of them's going to be ih from what I'm assuming. I know the other one is NOT going to be jx since he has work.

And for any face value he wants to have intact, I hope it's not loud jon. Because this'll be the greatest act of contradiction he'll ever get called out on.

I do hope you bring nixon, cause he is too frickin hilarious.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
so there's a chance i'll be going to this right after work with Jamaal(perv) Tomorrow but I'll prolly miss Melee Singles and Teams is already out of the question. =/

Not sure what my plans are now :(

of course, if anything, I can just plan to come there and chill with Dogy =D

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Everyone riding with me make sure u have like 5 dollars for gas cuz, we wont make this trip there and back if i dont get gas money.

Jx31

Smash Ace
I'd be at this were it not so far from my job and if I didn't get off work at 6am and have to be back by 11pm that same evening. =(
Oh don't be a wimp, I'm doing the same exact thing :(.

I kid, I totally understand. I may end up paying for this come Saturday night >.<

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
i can but i don't think we can make it there as soon as it starts. it'd take me like half an hour to get to lawrenceville but i'll see what i can do. you got an address so i can googlemap it?

HiIH

Smash Lord
lol, this was pretty fun guys. Especially after this tournament I'm gonna start trying to go to more ****.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
partial results:

Brawl:
1. Kismet $150
2. Biglou $20
3. Chops $8
4. Umby $4

Melee:
1. Chops $100
2. Dogy $24
3. Rayku $10
4. T-Bag $4

I don't exactly know if the money is accurate but I tried my best to remember.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Yea calvin straight up beat me in grands, i need to find a better approach to falco with luigi, cuz approaching from the front doesn't work.

back to da drawing board then lol

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Umm where is reflex? i def beat him in friendlies(lol) then he totally 3 stocked me in 1st round of tourney quit life >_>

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
marty didnt enter either.

SF4 had like, 4 people. I won it (lol). BS'd my way around to a win.

BB didnt happen. Im pretty sure marty scared everybody off by beasting them. I didnt watch* any of it, but anytime somebody mentioned marty and BB yesterday, **** was somewhere in the sentence.

Top Bottom