• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

stingers

Smash Obsessed
what a half-hearted answer
i was being serious
so you should too :)

you can spend the night if that'd make it easier on your parents

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
what a half-hearted answer
i was being serious
so you should too :)

you can spend the night if that'd make it easier on your parents
Can I has a date?
And is Sushi comming to this? Is PP? If PP comes is he entering brawl. You 3 seem to be my biggest threats T.T

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sushi said he was coming, if pp doesnt come i'll kill him
but pp isn't gonna enter brawl cuz he quit.

and I'll give you a date when sushi gives you a date lol. it's sometime this week, but not christmas eve or christmas obv

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Copied from SC thread:

EDIT: TODAY IS A VERY VERY REVOLUTIONARY DAY FOR ALL THINGS KACKAME. Upon eating crabs about an hour ago. I was sitting with my parents and my little sister. I was, and still am, sick so I was coughing and eatin mah crabs and stuff. So I asked my dad "How far is Hickory from here" (I want to go to Stingerz place soon and on Feb. 6th for his tourney) And my dad asked "when is it." I tell him sometime after Christmas and he says "I dunno, you might have to find a ride" I WAS LIEK "OMG *cough* ARE YOU SERIOUS??? YOU'LL LET ME RIDE WITH *cough* SOMEONE?" Then he says "Depends on the person" I say "SERIOUSLY?" He said "Yeah, but depending on the person, like if it's...that guy DJ? He seems really cool, I'd let you ride with him" I was like "YEUHHH *cough* How about Devin?" He says, "Which one is Devin again?" I said "Brown hair, kinda a beard" he says "Oh yeah, I dunno" I said "He generally drives everywhere OOS and takes people with him" and he says "I'll have to talk to him"

TL;DR: My parents are letting me ride with mah SC peeps OOS!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that includes Sushi, since my dad and I were gonna give him a ride to HERB2.

Also, is Sushi comming back on the same day?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah he is
sadly
his parents wouldnt let him spend the night
you can though
i don't want everyone to leave cuz then I'll be bored

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You aren't Kack or Sushi, man.

It's okay, I'm not important anymore either.

Let's be not-important at Stongers' overnight together. <3

unknownfox

Smash Rookie
Dr.peepee i hear your really good at smash i was wondering if i ould have a couple matches with you my number is 919-519-5486 i stay in durham,nc

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sure, if someone in PA will give me a ride.

@unknownfox: I was in Durham just a few days ago LOL. I'll be up that way again relatively soon I guess. Just keep checking in here.
Edit: oh, you play Brawl. Yeah I quit that game haha.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just an 8 hour drive. No biggie. I might chip in a couple dollars to help with gas since that is a little longer than it takes from Shelby to anywhere relevant, East NC.

HyL!

Smash Lord
seeing as the title is 99% melee, is it going to be equal with brawl? this is like, the first tournament i've found that isn't hours away form me, so i'm kinda interested in both. ._.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sure dude. just send me a vm if you want to play. or come by my house this sat so you can play with everyone else thats coming over irl

Top Bottom