• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

theAPExp

Smash Ace
stingers your zelda is garbage
just like you charizard, can't even beat mine
but i get to work on my mk this weekend assuming your wii can handle all the gay without it locking up

DJRome

Smash Hero
stingers, ur so mean. u know thing about Keebler, i don't even. . .

but yeah, i can only bring melee, unless somehow my ride can swing around to durham >_>

HyL!

Smash Lord
D: i wasn't really expecting any replies this late lol. i dunno what i'm doing on saturday though, but i was looking into seeing how good the host is to see if this is a tourney where i might do better than the first round OR! get destroyed the moment i start ._.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
come over on saturday
you'll get a good idea of what competition is in nc

and stingers if you're gonna ban circle planking (i think that's what it's called)
you'll prolly have to judge it personally as stalling when it happens
cause recovering can be a pretty broad term

HyL!

Smash Lord
i'll see if i can, probably not likely seeing as it's the day after christmas though. i'm gonna try and get my doubles partner from aib/gb to come to the tourney also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJLnOQn5Ag
that's a glimpse of us vs some random team ended up being a 5stock, shoulda been 6 D: just if you watch it, don't complain about the quality ._.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
man scaleb that quality is terrible
i'm not sure if I'd allow people who record in such low quality to enter my tournaments

HyL!

Smash Lord
lol. ._. i have a capture card now, then it messed up somehow but that match was just a recording for a team that tried to dispute in gamebattles. D:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
people that dispute are ***s
really
:(

also, what does the day after christmas have to do with anything...its the day after nobody cares about it :(

HyL!

Smash Lord
i dunno, i think it's funny when people dispute especially when they get 5 stocked. :D and usually we're always cleaning up and stuff the day after, it's pretty lame but i'll see what i can do lol

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Who is coming on Saturday apart from me?
I need a ride. Would you be able to provide me with one?

ape is
kack probably is
snapp said he might but he was probably trolling
If Snapp is going, maybe he could give me a ride, but I doubt it.

yeah we will
kack better come so I can get my 5 bucks from him
:p

hey
my zelda was amazing back in the day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXzuHcdcWI

amazing
I wish it was still that amazing. On wifiz it seemed kinda rusty :/
i'll see if i can, probably not likely seeing as it's the day after christmas though. i'm gonna try and get my doubles partner from aib/gb to come to the tourney also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJLnOQn5Ag
that's a glimpse of us vs some random team ended up being a 5stock, shoulda been 6 D: just if you watch it, don't complain about the quality ._.
O: G&W and Fawx?

NisP

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna need a ride, but I really wanna go to this. :D

I'll enter in Brawl since that game is easy x3. Unless I get enough melee practice by then.

If someone wants to give me a ride, I'd be happy to pay you gasolina money :D PM me~!

Lopez1118

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna need a ride, but I really wanna go to this. :D

I'll enter in Brawl since that game is easy x3. Unless I get enough melee practice by then.

If someone wants to give me a ride, I'd be happy to pay you gasolina money :D PM me~!
Vilt aint goin?

Top Bottom