• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07 - FIU (Miami, FL) - SSBM tournament: Get Ready 2 Brawl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG MEAT'S DAD

Smash Rookie
CURRENTLY IN LUGUINI'S MOTHERS PLACE THE B*TCH KEE
Yo LINGUINI..YOU MAKING FUN OF MY SON..cause ill *** your pusssssssie A*SS UP...and MCSCRUFF ITS NOT MY FAULT MY S0N IS ******** IGHT...don't make fun of him just cause hes HANDICAP I DON'T LIKE THAT SHIIT...SO MCSCRUFF JUST FOR YOU IMA *** YOUR HELLO KITTY CAT UP AND DRILL YOUR MOM TO BED.... I DON'T PLAY THAT SHIIIT ......AND MAVERICK LICKS FURY PUSSYY.. ANYWAYS LINGUINI EAT A D*CK OR DIE MUTHA FUKA....ITS FUNNY YOUR THE BIGEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME BUT IN REAL LIFE YOUR JUST A LITTLE *** *****..SO AGAIN MCSCRUFF GO MAKE OUT WITH YOUR CAT ***** *** ***** I AINT PLAY THAT SHIIT ***** ***** ***GOT *** ***** IM BIG MEATS DAD GET IT RIGHT..TALK SHIIT ABOUT MY SON AND IMA STICK MY HUGE MEGA TRON **** UP YOUR ASSS *****....

BIG MEAT

Smash Rookie
4 NOW IM CURRENTLY STAYIN IN MCSCRUFF MOM'S *****
Yo Optimus Prime Wts Good Dad Takin Care Of These Scrubs. Dts Good U Know Gotta Keep My *****es In Line Especially Da 1nes With ***** Crosseyed Cat Pics N **** But Enuff Of "mcscrub" Who Da *** Is This Gay *** Yoshi Man Dawg I Just Saw U=r ***** Gayass Level 3 Computer Video Of U Masterbating Dat Samus N **** I Bet U Think Ur Da Best Yoshi Around But Naw ***** U Aint **** Mario Rides Ur ***** *** All Da Muthafukin Time N By Da Way *** Dat Samus Da Gay Robot Jones Cyborg Mutha ****a Ur Lucky My Dad Optimus Prime Dosent Insert His C-p-u Starcreen Unit Up Her *** N Make Her Transform All U Gay Mutha Fukas Dat Wanna *** Wit Optimus Prime Will Have 2 Anwer 2 "da Big Meat" Ight So Anwer Bak ******* O Yea N *** Oldmankongfu Da Wannabe Jackie Chan Mutha ****a Ps.. Yo Juggernaut Wts Good Man

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Yo LINGUNIN ILL face you ***** ***** 15YR OLD ***** DROP YOUR BALLS *****.....***** GARBAGE GANON... and MCSRCUFF ima kill your hello kitty shiit.. ***** gayass cat.. and maverick go *** a fury dumb *****.... and Lambchops what kind name is that your name should be meat loaf ... i bet your fat asss *** f.. LINGUINI you suck.. your 15 trapped in your moms basement with mcscruff's cat ..both of you eat a **** ..........so Linguini whats your moms name Jenny ***** ***** you should thank my **** cause i brought you here *****.... P.S Sh0ckwave is my pet monkey *****
LOL i bet you cant **** talk like that to my face lil ***** i would bash your face into the wall ***** **** outa here son

BIG MEAT'S DAD

Smash Rookie
CURRENTLY IN LUGUINI'S MOTHERS PLACE THE B*TCH KEE
Yo ?!?... DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY SON HES ******** HE CAN'T CONTROL HIS SHIIT TALKING....SO IM ASKING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME LEAVE HIM ALONE OR IMA OULL OUT MY MEGATRON **** THAT I DRILLED MCSCRUFFS MOM WITH.....DON'T MAKE ME USE IT ON YOU.... I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU....BUT MY S0N IS HANDICAP.... AND P.S IF YOU CALL OUT BIG MEAT HE WILLL BE THE ******** KID IN THE WHEEL CHAIR....HIS MAIN CHARACTER IS PICHU..LET HIM WIN PLEASE HE REALLY DOESNT HAVE FRIENDS....BUT REMEMBER..... THIS IS OPTIMUS PRIME ( BIG MEATS DADDY ) ...MCSCRUFFS MOM DRILLER...LINGUINI'S MASTER.... IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS MY S0NS ILLNESS JUST COME BY TO LINGUNIN'S MOM HOUSE I SLEEP IN THE CLOSET...ALSO 1 MORE THING BIG MEAT:psycho: IS GOING TO WIN THE TOURNAMENT EVEN THOUGH HES ********.....SO TRAIN FOR HIM.....TRANSFORMERS FUKING MSCRUBS MOM FOR LIFE....:laugh:

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
Yo ?!?... DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY SON HES ******** HE CAN'T CONTROL HIS SHIIT TALKING....SO IM ASKING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME LEAVE HIM ALONE OR IMA OULL OUT MY MEGATRON **** THAT I DRILLED MCSCRUFFS MOM WITH.....DON'T MAKE ME USE IT ON YOU.... I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU....BUT MY S0N IS HANDICAP.... AND P.S IF YOU CALL OUT BIG MEAT HE WILLL BE THE ******** KID IN THE WHEEL CHAIR....HIS MAIN CHARACTER IS PICHU..LET HIM WIN PLEASE HE REALLY DOESNT HAVE FRIENDS....BUT REMEMBER..... THIS IS OPTIMUS PRIME ( BIG MEATS DADDY ) ...MCSCRUFFS MOM DRILLER...LINGUINI'S MASTER.... IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS MY S0NS ILLNESS JUST COME BY TO LINGUNIN'S MOM HOUSE I SLEEP IN THE CLOSET...ALSO 1 MORE THING BIG MEAT:psycho: IS GOING TO WIN THE TOURNAMENT EVEN THOUGH HES ********.....SO TRAIN FOR HIM.....TRANSFORMERS FUKING MSCRUBS MOM FOR LIFE....:laugh:
w.......t.........f??????????? is this even english?

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Again....Who the **** are you? And why do you type like a ******?

RevN

Smash Apprentice
LMAOOOO...Optimus Prime and Some alien Kid are talking crap...LOL ....they are ***** *******

?!?

Smash Lord
LOl what you gonna bout it it? go to the tourney and say some of that **** to my face and dont act nice IRL cuz slap the **** out of you too fukboy

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Omg Look At This List Of Scrubs Holy **** Pete Were Winning Teams

AND HEY i saw u guys talking about cre battles.... screw colleges.... people set up crews so the people who dont attend college can crew, GET SOMETHING STARTED, even if its 2 3 bucks a person i dont care its for fun

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
WE NEED TO PRACTICE before the tournament people... where should we have a smashfest in SE florida??? FRI?

BIG MEAT

Smash Rookie
4 NOW IM CURRENTLY STAYIN IN MCSCRUFF MOM'S *****
Wts Good Mutha Fukaz Itz Day 4 Of This **** Farel "a" I Just Gotta Get Sumthin Off My Chest Yo Logickz U Is A ***** Mane Fareal And Who Da **** Is Pete Ur Highschool Sweetheart Boyfriend Dt Ur Engaged 2 Broke Back Mountain ***gots Lmao Dont Talk About Money Matches Cuz Ur ***** *** Would Get Eliminated B4 U Even Picked Ur Player N Pressed Start Lmao O Yea N Ima Clear Diz Up Lamchops Da Reason I Type Like Diz Is Bcuz Its Kinda Hard 2 Type While Ur Mama Is Sucking Me Dry ***** Lmao I Skee On Dat *****es Face Every Day "mcscrub" I Havent Heard 4rom U Lately Mane Wts Wrong Couldnt Handle Da Big Meat Tell Ur Cat 2 Go **** Garfield ***** U Already Know What It Is None Of U *****es Can Handle Dis "big Meat"

BIG MEAT'S UNCLE

Smash Rookie
WITH OPTIMUS PRIME AND LINGUINI'S DUMB MOM
Yo ?!?... What up ***** ***** ****** ... THIS IS BIG MEATS UNCLE....YOU WANNA FIGHT CAUSE ILL *** U UP NASTY...LAMBCHOPS SUCKS..LET IT GO....AND LOGIKS EAT A DIK AND DIE *****..... LIST OF SCRUBS? PLEASE B*TCH YOUR THE SCRUB THAT LICKS D*ICK FOR SMASH LESSONS *** PRATICE LETS GO RIGHT NOW ***** MONEY MATCH. MCSCRUFF YOUR A ****** HELLO KITTY MUTHA FUKA YOUR FOX IS TRASH MY DIK PLAYS FOX BETTER THAN YOU.. AND LINGAYNI YOUR 15 AND YOU HAVE SMALL BALLS F*GGOT......SO IM ASKING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DON'T TALK SMACK YOU CAN'T BACK UP ILL SLAP ALL FOUR OF YOU B*TCHES UP....MCSCRUB..LINGAYNI....LOGIKZ EATS C*CK..... AND LAMBD*CKS..... IMA PULL OUT MCSCRUFFS CAT AND BEAT THAT CRAP TO THE FLOOR..BTW I DRILLED MCSCRUFFS MOM YESTERDAY.....DON'T MAKE ME USE IT ON YOU.... I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU....BUT LOGIKZ IS HANDICAP.... AND P.S IF YOU CALL OUT BIG MEAT HE WILLL BE THE GUY WOUPING LOGIKZ 2 OUT OF 3 ...LINGAYNI HAS NO FRIENDS........TRANSFORMERS FUKING MSCRUBS MOM FOR LIFE....

?!?

Smash Lord
Yo ?!?... What up ***** ***** ****** ... THIS IS BIG MEATS UNCLE....YOU WANNA FIGHT CAUSE ILL *** U UP NASTY...LAMBCHOPS SUCKS..LET IT GO....AND LOGIKS EAT A DIK AND DIE *****..... LIST OF SCRUBS? PLEASE B*TCH YOUR THE SCRUB THAT LICKS D*ICK FOR SMASH LESSONS *** PRATICE LETS GO RIGHT NOW ***** MONEY MATCH. MCSCRUFF YOUR A ****** HELLO KITTY MUTHA FUKA YOUR FOX IS TRASH MY DIK PLAYS FOX BETTER THAN YOU.. AND LINGAYNI YOUR 15 AND YOU HAVE SMALL BALLS F*GGOT......SO IM ASKING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DON'T TALK SMACK YOU CAN'T BACK UP ILL SLAP ALL FOUR OF YOU B*TCHES UP....MCSCRUB..LINGAYNI....LOGIKZ EATS C*CK..... AND LAMBD*CKS..... IMA PULL OUT MCSCRUFFS CAT AND BEAT THAT CRAP TO THE FLOOR..BTW I DRILLED MCSCRUFFS MOM YESTERDAY.....DON'T MAKE ME USE IT ON YOU.... I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU....BUT LOGIKZ IS HANDICAP.... AND P.S IF YOU CALL OUT BIG MEAT HE WILLL BE THE GUY WOUPING LOGIKZ 2 OUT OF 3 ...LINGAYNI HAS NO FRIENDS........TRANSFORMERS FUKING MSCRUBS MOM FOR LIFE....
LOL cameran your such a f@g. why are you making it so obvious? you almost made me go to FIU and literally call out big meat so i can punch him in the face lol

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
DUDE.... i have no ****ing idea who these ****ing ******* are man.... your on your own with these f4ggots

wow dude.... ignore these f4ggots.... i haven't met a bigger pu$$y in my life that someone who hides behind a fake account and TALKS TRASH on smashboards... ignore this little *****..... you and i both know that whoever this f1ggot really is i could lay him the fvck out.... so just leave it alone and let this little pu$$y hide behind these wack accounts and talk crap to make himself feel better.... hes to big of a f4ggot to step up and say something so i wouldnt sweat it man, bigmeat can eat my ****... and if you wanna do somethin about it come and get LAID THE F*** OUT

?!?

Smash Lord
DUDE.... i have no ****ing idea who these ****ing ******* are man.... your on your own with these f4ggots

wow dude.... ignore these f4ggots.... i haven't met a bigger pu$$y in my life that someone who hides behind a fake account and TALKS TRASH on smashboards... ignore this little *****..... you and i both know that whoever this f1ggot really is i could lay him the fvck out.... so just leave it alone and let this little pu$$y hide behind these wack accounts and talk crap to make himself feel better.... hes to big of a f4ggot to step up and say something so i wouldnt sweat it man, bigmeat can eat my ****... and if you wanna do somethin about it come and get LAID THE F*** OUT
dude i know its you lol super obvious too.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
dude i know its you lol super obvious too.
CHOPS, call me on the phone so u can here it on my voice that this is really a 13 homo and not me, i swear bro someone just got suicidal and started running there mouth on smashboards for self esteem reasons.... lmao you think im gay enough to make a queer *** name like bigmeat or a 12 year old emo f4gfvck who thinks hes funny, think about this chops

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
yes sir, so how much do your buddy's wanna stake ???? ask them? and figure ti as a whole... say 60 bucks (10 person) or 5 a person.... whatever let me know

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL.

In actuallity, Cameron is my high school sweet heart.

Also, those guys won't show up to the tournament(Big Meat and Co.).

They're either some pissed off FL smasher(most likely someone who knows Emilio and Chops and unfortunately Mcsruff too) who wants to piss off FL.

Or it's a couple *******s who think they're good and have never been to a tourney.

So just ignore them peeps.

I can't believe you guys we're even talking to them.

However, if they do show up, it's going down.

In real life, not in smash.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Okay, one told me that he can't come unless he gets a ride. The other says it depends on his classes and schedule. I'll see if I could go, but there will be a suture clinic that I'll be attending, so I'm not sure how long that will last. How long is your tournament in general, base on previous tournaments?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Okay, one told me that he can't come unless he gets a ride. The other says it depends on his classes and schedule. I'll see if I could go, but there will be a suture clinic that I'll be attending, so I'm not sure how long that will last. How long is your tournament in general, base on previous tournaments?
The latest time usually is around 10pm.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
DOODAH BRO... we get to have a crew battle vs metaevil's homie crew.... I CANT WAIT!!!!

edit: lmfao

?!?

Smash Lord
LOL.

In actuallity, Cameron is my high school sweet heart.

Also, those guys won't show up to the tournament(Big Meat and Co.).

They're either some pissed off FL smasher(most likely someone who knows Emilio and Chops and unfortunately Mcsruff too) who wants to piss off FL.

Or it's a couple *******s who think they're good and have never been to a tourney.

So just ignore them peeps.

I can't believe you guys we're even talking to them.

However, if they do show up, it's going down.

In real life, not in smash.
haha we never met anyone like that lol the only smasher i played with is just emilio for liek months. its prolly one of us i bet. it could be me hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom