• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07 - FIU (Miami, FL) - SSBM tournament: Get Ready 2 Brawl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
bother??? u said for no money in the other post, oh and in case u were wondering we're not noobs

Omg Look At This List Of Scrubs Holy **** Pete Were Winning Teams

AND HEY i saw u guys talking about cre battles.... screw colleges.... people set up crews so the people who dont attend college can crew, GET SOMETHING STARTED, even if its 2 3 bucks a person i dont care its for fun

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
bother??? u said for no money in the other post, oh and in case u were wondering we're not noobs
i wasnt saying everyone on the list is horrible, im saying alot of the people on the list are horrible, and im not sure who you meant by we're?? as in everyone at the college?? or the elite 2 or 3 outta the school??

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
no no no not the school i meant my crew, and i thought u meant bother as in youd only play with high stakes so yeah, cuz u said youd play ANY crew even if it was for fun and once u heard about the shortage of money u said youd see if anyone wants to bother
btw there is alotta unknowns that are sick

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
no no no not the school i meant my crew, and i thought u meant bother as in youd only play with high stakes so yeah, cuz u said youd play ANY crew even if it was for fun and once u heard about the shortage of money u said youd see if anyone wants to bother
btw there is alotta unknowns that are sick

no i said bother cuz i didnt think my buddies would wanna do it for 2 bucks.... assumtions haven't been made but its cool, im sure that this is still going to happen to so tell your buddies whatsup

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
Aight cool man didnt mean to misinterperet it lol plus i wanna see doodah in crew

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If all goes as it should, my crew will be there. (Seibrik, ESAM, Rexx, Andres, Cesar, Me) So...We can do a crew battle too...Not like anybody wants to though. :'( But, just in case, we could make it any price you guys want per person...Btw, I'm attending.

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
cuz u shout out funny shixt during matches AT THE 8-bit when Linguini pulled out the Ganon on that Peach

"OH THAT PEACH IS FUXED!!!!" lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I wish this wasn't so far away. Gas money split 4 ways would probably still be $15-20. And yet CFL still wants to go! I guess I belong in the "Maybe" category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom