• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/13/2008 - GIGABITS - All I want for Xmas is Another Melee

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
********* crew - If you want a competitive FPS..go counter strike, i was Cal-P before i quit back in 99, and competitive counter strike > competitive any other game....that game is true skill and team work, try it out :\ its rough and takes years to master, whereas halo 3 takes a good 2 weeks! lol, but seriously, counter strike > all other competitive games.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
making this the 21th is alot better. they are changing the datte for the GA tourney. so.... yea and its better for college students

vericz

Smash Champion
thats ironic, cause i just bought halo 3 to start playing in it competitively. ********* is only doing 4vs4 teams though. Im not gonna ever gonna do free for all, not sure about them

maybe we can get brian to join us. WE got 3 players and we DO need one more for 4vs4...we eventually wanna go MLG, since right now there arent any dominant teams its the perfect time to get in
My halo tourney is the same day as this. If yor team is interested gdx let me know we are doing mlg format so you guys should definitely come. PM me for more info! and

I wont be going to this since im hosting my tourney

Loto

Smash Ace
Lol....all that H3 **** was funny as hell...Even though I play H3 competitively and still do...

Anyway...No clue if I'm coming to this but I would love to come. ;p

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I will pay someone REAL CASH if they convince the Shiz bros. to come to this.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
please move this :(
Ooo I can make dec 13th gigs. I should be there.

in conclusion, ROHINS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Juan

Keep the date...

Oooo... even better, switch this and the Brawl one... or just make this Brawl and make a Melee tourney on the 21st. : D

I dare say i want to team with Ric for a Brawl tourney more than most people want a Melee tourney on this date.

ROOOOOOOOOHINSSSSSSSS

Top Bottom